Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Winners Announced]The Great Fish-a-thon! Show Off Your Fishing Outfit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winners Announced]The Great Fish-a-thon! Show Off Your Fishing Outfit!

In the Great Fish-a-thon, we have all kinds of people from Elrios participating in our Fishing events, but they need to look the part! From fishermen with our "Dad's sense of fashion" to professional fisherman with water-proof coats - We want to see your Fishing Outfits that you've taken to the Fish-a-thon!

Rules:
    • Using the Item Mall or Magic Wardrobe preview function is not allowed.
    • No entry may be entered more than once, and no entering multiple characters from a single person (if entering as Luciel, you must only use either Lu or Ciel, you cannot use both).
    • All entries must abide to the forum Code of Conduct. Please review it before making your entry.
    • No editing of any kind is allowed in your entry. Cropping is not considered an edit.

What to put in your post:
    • Create a screenshot of a costume you would wear on a fishing trip
    • To enter, post the screenshot here. Please keep all information to a single post
    • You can post up to 3 screenshots in your entry.
    • All costumes must be clearly visible (i.e, no effects covering it up).
    • Please include a list of all costume pieces used.
    • Include a short phrase/paragraph describing the ideas behind the chosen outfits. Any entry that does not include this will be disqualified.

Costume Limitations
    • You cannot enter an outfit that has already won or placed in a previous fashion-related contest (LotM or any other official forum contest), or an outfit that was designed for you as another contest's reward (such as the Extreme Makeover contests).
    • Costume suits that cover the whole body or outfits (for a single person) made of 4 or more pieces from the same costume set is not allowed. Since this contest is about creativity, you cannot win on a costume set that is made for you.
    • Event/promotional costumes, accessories and timed items are allowed.

Tips:
    • To remove the UI while you're making the screenshot, press the Delete button to do so.
    • Think of everything that would make you win in a normal fashion contest... now flip it completely! That's exactly what we'll be looking for in this contest.
    • Strike a pose! Presentation will be accounted for in your entry. We want you to still be able to show off your outfit in the best way possible.

Prizes
    1st Place: 3000 KC
    2nd Place: 2000 KC
    3rd Place: 1000 KC
    Honorable Mentions: 500 KC

The number of prizes given will depend on the amount of participants.

Important: If you wish for your prize to be sent to an account other than the other registered with your forum account, you must include an IGN + Server in your entry. Otherwise, the prize will be sent to whatever account is tied to your forum account.

Deadline: 3rd July | 11:59 PM PT

Originally posted by ohhnoes View Post
    The results are in! We've heard your many fishing tales and have been swayed by plenty, but most importantly we've been taken by your sense in fishing fashion!
    Now, a big congratulations to the following players.

1st Place
    Xiuen-solace-

2nd Place
    Chickitta-solace-

3rd Place
    CuteDivinity-solace-

Honorable Mention
    Tsuklosingit-solace-
    Last edited by ohhnoes; 07-16-2019, 07:37 PM.

• ohhnoes
    replied
    The results are in! We've heard your many fishing tales and have been swayed by plenty, but most importantly we've been taken by your sense in fishing fashion!

Now, a big congratulations to the following players.

1st Place
    Xiuen-solace-

2nd Place
    Chickitta-solace-

3rd Place
    CuteDivinity-solace-

Honorable Mention
    Tsuklosingit-solace-

Leave a comment:

• ohhnoes
    replied
    Locked for judging!

Leave a comment:

• Gaenari-solace-
    replied
    When simple spa fishing isn't enough for you, you take your mini backpack and derpy goggles on a journey to find something greater.
    SC_L.190703.1_2_ 2019-07-03 22-00-12-312.png
    Fishing is not easy business. You can't always catch anything so taking a break on the floor face down is fine. Wearing comfy clothes prevents more on coming stress from tireless fish hunting.
    SC_L.190703.1_2_ 2019-07-03 22-03-45-415.png
    Just kidding
    Don't take breaks and rule with an iron fist for them salty fish sticks.
    SC_L.190703.1_2_ 2019-07-03 22-36-46-500.png

Costume Pieces:
    [Cobo] Eve's Elrios Noir Hair (silver)
    Eve's Sailor Swimwear Top Piece - Vintage Navy
    [Ariel] Eve's ELSTAR Trainee Bottom Piece - Mono
    Dark Gladiator Gloves
    Eve's Velder Private Academy Shoes (black)
    [Cobo] 2D Drones
    Tears of Fenriart
    William Phoru Jr.
    Adventure Bag
    Enhanced Glitter Warlord Optical Lens
    Red Pocket
    Champion Earrings
    Last edited by Gaenari-solace-; 07-03-2019, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Krystalchu-solace-
    replied
    Fishing rods?? Surely you jest, for what else do you need other than your own bare hands. What's next, WAITING FOR YOUR FISH? My outfit is geared towards demonstrating my true purpose in life, being a fish. As a fish, I am completely superior to the imperfect beings known as Humans, due to my newfound amphibious capabilities! What? You don't trust my abilities? Ugh fine, I shall demonstrate to you just how different I am compared to you mortals.
    Ah, would you look to your right, it's a school of fish! A perfect opportunity to show you my powers! Camouflaged like an octopus with the coral nearby, I managed to effortlessly snag the slow fish trailing behind its school without any attention being brought my way. Aren't I simply just amazing?

Wait, I swear we took a left turn to get here! I can't seem to find the entrance to this place?! Maybe if I try going right? Hmm, I think I may be potentially lost. Oh! The path over there leads to an open area! H-huh? Is that what I think it is? Oh no, it is. Apparently, this fish has parents, and the parents seem to have found me... with their child...

I think it would be better if I didn't go into details on the events which transpired following that moment in time, it was not... pleasant to say the least. Sigh, okay. I admit defeat. Maybe fishing rods aren't actually THAT bad... well at least they aren't dangerous.

Costumes and Accessories Used:

Evil Tracer - Coral Serpent Hair (Aisha)
    Evil Tracer - Coral Serpent Top Piece (Aisha)
    Evil Tracer - Coral Serpent Bottom Piece (Aisha)
    Aisha's ELS Office Wear Gloves (A)
    Aisha's Blossom Bird Shoes - Garden Party
    Demonic Vine Crown
    Red Millenium Fox Foxfire (Aisha)
    Blue Splash
    Fresh Fish
    Dream Command - Silver Dust
    The staff wasn't visible, so I guess no staff then.
    Last edited by Krystalchu-solace-; 07-03-2019, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hatsukane-gaia-
    commented on 's reply
    Ah sorry. im forget about that. :x Gotta fix it right now!

• Astrid19-solace-
    replied
    Fishing time? Time to break out the wet gear.

SPOILER SC_L.190619.1_2_ 2019-07-02 19-48-19-013.png

SPOILER SC_L.190619.1_2_ 2019-07-02 19-49-00-588.png

SPOILER SC_L.190619.1_2_ 2019-07-02 19-50-13-512.png

[Ariel] Rena's ELSTAR Trainee Hair - Mono
    Sparring Top Piece
    [Cobo] Rena's Frilled Nightie Sapphire Bracelet (Dark)
    [Ariel] Rena's ELSTAR Trainee Bottom Piece - Mono
    [Cobo] Rena's Bad Girls Shoes (Pink)
    [Ariel] Rena's ELSTAR Trainee Bow - Mono

Leave a comment:

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, just a reminder that we'll need your costume list! It is a fashion contest, so we'll need the costumes on your character.
    (Please include a list of all costume pieces used.)

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please note:
    Costume suits that cover the whole body or outfits (for a single person) made of 4 or more pieces from the same costume set is not allowed. Since this contest is about creativity, you cannot win on a costume set that is made for you.

Please change your entry to comply with this rule in order to qualify!

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please note:
    Costume suits that cover the whole body or outfits (for a single person) made of 4 or more pieces from the same costume set is not allowed. Since this contest is about creativity, you cannot win on a costume set that is made for you.

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please note:

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please note:

• ohhnoes
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please note:

• ErisSparkle-solace-
    replied
    Nothing quite like fishing in a hotspring on a sunny day~

Contest.jpg

[Cobo] Eternal Love Hair - Blue
    Eve's Tramp bunny Waitress Top Piece (B)
    [Cobo] Eve's Nighty Night Bottom Piece (dark)
    Eve's Tramp bunny Waitress Gloves (B)
    [Cobo] Eve's Nighty Night Slippers (dark)
    [Cobo] Eve's ELS Casual Drone (Ver. B)
    Demonic Vine Crown
    Sirena's Authority
    Topiary of Faith
    Eve's Rook Eye
    Sturdy Fishing Rod

Leave a comment:

• marcotorch-gaia-
    replied
    [Ariel] eve's elstar trainee top piece - mono
    [Ariel] eve's elstar trainee bottom piece - mono
    [Ariel] eve's elstar trainee gloves - mono
    [Ariel] eve's elstar trainee shoes - mono
    Swift sirena's jewel tiara
    Maya's core symbol

The world of entertainment is exhausting, what better way to relax than with a pleasant fishing trip?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
/* */