Announcement

Collapse

Elsword Forum Bug

Good day players,

Please take note that we have found a minor issue in our forums last 09/11.

Because of this, existing Elsword forum users will not be able to see in-game characters as well as their respective stats (like character level updated). However, you may continue to post and interact in the forums.

New Elsword forum users will not be able to register and interact with other forum users at the moment since character selection will be blank until fixes have been made. They can still view or read posts made by other members.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Elsword Team
See more
See less

OS looking for pupil~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class355504}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level355504}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild355504}}

OS looking for pupil~

I recently completed the quest and figured I might as well take a pupil. I'm willing to mentor any job class Aisha and provide pots and help with quests. Warning, I'm solely pve so I can't help much (if at all) with pvp. Send a mail or friend request and I'll get back to you asap!
    Or post on here I guess...
    Last edited by Illus1onary-solace-; 09-09-2018, 06:22 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class359565}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level359565}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild359565}}

Originally posted by Illus1onary-solace- View Post
    I recently completed the quest and figured I might as well take a pupil. I'm willing to mentor any job class Aisha and provide pots and help with quests. Warning, I'm solely pve so I can't help much (if at all) with pvp. Send a mail or friend request and I'll get back to you asap!
    Or post on here I guess...
    can i ? im still new to this game i need someone to guide me..

Comment

• Nepentha-solace-
      Nepentha-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry it looks like we're on different servers (I'm on the NA server), so I wouldn't be able to help. You could try creating a post on here though.
Working...
X
/* */