• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class454008}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level454008}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild454008}}

A very old player's return.

Hello There! I'm an old player who has finally decided to return to Elsword after a long, long hiatus. I first joined around... Early 2014-15(?) when Trapping Ranger had just been teased on the official NA server. I quit around 2016 due to the feeling that I couldn't grow on the server. I'd pop on every now and then without much interest just to see the state of things before popping off and leaving for another year.
    I love that Elsword feels far more Free to play/free to win than it had in 2015. Not having to buy skill slot B and automatically starting skill/job quests are a great change to the quality of life of the game, along with the balancing of Trans and HA quests.
    I'm having a blast from the past seeing differently graded enhancing stones and bethbits in my inventory, though I'm sure I'm far too late to exchange them in for anything now, huh?
    I'm planning on Maining EtW and Submaining (maybe) C:Ult. I'd love to meet new friends and join a new guild that can help me PVE and adjust to the current state of things!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class454032}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level454032}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild454032}}

Hi and Welcome back to the game and forum!

Credit goes to all the artist rows and the old signature shops from the new and old forum!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class454053}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level454053}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild454053}}

Hi and welcome to the forums! You can find a lot of nice guilds with Myu or even on megas.
      About the game quality--- yes, it's really a huge change until you reach Lv. 99. You still need to buy trans slot (50 m on ED shop), do the third job (that is a little difficult if you don't have any help) and get the current meta gear but I think you will catch it soon! I'm also trying to main EtW (since January, more or less) so, if you have any doubt, you can ask me or go to the Laby section on the forums.
      Click here if you don't know how to progress currently. That is an updated roadmap for new players (not made by me) but, since you already played this before, I think it'll be not that useful. Still, I hope it helps you.
      Support my Suggestion! | Master Class as Character Portrait

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */