• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class429350}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level429350}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429350}}

Hi guys!

Hello

I'm an old Elsword NA player and I've been wanting to come back to Elsword but I can't seem to recover my old account. I don't know where I can post this but I figured just to include this issue in my introduction *shrugs*.

If I remember it correctly, my old character was named RebelliJiN (Raven, RF). I used to be a member of the BlackLotusClan guild back in 2012 to 2014'ish(?). I stopped for a while due to life's happenings lol. I already tried the "forgot password" thing but I never received any emails from the system. I wish you guys could help/guide me as to what I can do to recover my old account? I mean, like to which Mod/Admin should I raise this concern? I know my email address and all but...I can prove that I own the account and such.

I really hope on getting to know the new community when I get my account back and see what has changed ever since I last trolled in the Arena hehehe

Peace everyone!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class429374}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level429374}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429374}}

Haiyo and welcome back to the game! Have you attempted contacting Customer Support regarding this issue? They might be able to help recover your account.

Market Thread || Code of Conduct || Siggy By Peper0

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class429449}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level429449}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429449}}

Originally posted by Kirinodere-solace- View Post
      Haiyo and welcome back to the game! Have you attempted contacting Customer Support regarding this issue? They might be able to help recover your account.
      Thanks bud! That's the thing, I can't seem to figure out where the Customer Support page is lol. I tried checking the Help section from the page but all I got was the same Help section that can be seen in our forum

Edit: Nvm! I found the ticketing system hehehe
      Last edited by Trudge-solace-; 11-08-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class429477}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level429477}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429477}}

Hello, and welcome back to the game and the forums.

Good luck in recovering your old account.
        Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */