• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418677}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418677}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418677}}

hello! ovo/

i havent touched this account in like 3~4 years… but now ive picked up playing elsword via steam thanks to the character growth support event going on (which i initially didnt know about);; i kinda forgot about elsword bc:
    a) i broke my old pc in 2015 (and this was around the time when i was planning
    b) i bought a new pc but then i was caught up in other things afterwards

and here we are! it's been a Wild 5 days since playing this game, and im getting the hang of how everything works and whatnot. im pretty new to the game anyways

other than that, the name's aza (azariosc in-game)! i have a hobby of playing mmos in my free time other than tinkering with vocal synths, drawing whenever i get the chance, and constantly screwing around with html.

im hoping to make some new friends along away! i consider myself to be Quite the introvert, but ill be more than happy to talk
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418689}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418689}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418689}}

Hello, and welcome back to the game and the forums.

Joining a guild is a great way to find new friends, you can apply to join guilds in the Guilds subsection, but make sure to check out their entry requirements.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions regarding the game, feel free to ask in the appropriate subsection.
    Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class418690}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level418690}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418690}}

Hello and welcome back, fellow Raven player!
      "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class418775}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level418775}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418775}}

Hello and Welcome back!

Credit goes to all the artist rows and the old signature shops from the new and old forum!

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */