• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414040}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414040}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414040}}

Kinda came back... Mildly concerned

Hello!

I've just came back to the game after leaving it around 2-3+ years ago, and somehow I didn't know this forum existed! Hope we get along well.

Anyway, I just feel a little concerned for this game. I feel it a little dead. Right now I'm doing the transcendence quest... And there's almost no one on the server to do some dungeons -- not only there, but anywhere, in any channel. It's way different than how it used to be. And I'm worried about the future of the game. When is it more active?

And that's basically it. Thank you for reading this!

Btw, I'm a native Spanish speaker, some my grammar is far from perfect.

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414047}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414047}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414047}}

Welcome back, bro. I hope you can get used that way, sometimes it's crowded and sometimes maybe not. I hope more people who new to this game will going to try out and enjoy it for long term. And don't worry about your english, because the more you use and enjoy it, the more better you can learn faster.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. Don't be afraid to ask anything in forum if you have any question because lot of updates added while you were gone for long.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414058}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level414058}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414058}}

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Please make sure to read up on the Code of Conduct if you haven't already. If you have any questions or concerns about anything in there, feel free to contact either myself or another moderator and we'll do our best to help you out.

Regarding the quests, you could either be queuing at a non-ideal hour (like late NA hours when most of the server's population is asleep) or it's just that it's generally unpopular. The queue populations have shifted mostly to more end-game dungeons like 11-4 (Debrian's Laboratory) since that's where most people do their grinding now.
      Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414098}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level414098}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414098}}

Hello and Welcome back to the game and forum!

Credit goes to all the artist rows and the old signature shops from the new and old forum!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414102}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level414102}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414102}}

Welcome back! Unfortunately, it really is often inactive and you'll have a hard time waiting for queues almost everywhere. Regular evenings or nights are probably a safer bet than mornings I'd say.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414110}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level414110}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414110}}

Wb to the game. Most dungeons from Elder to Elysion are inactive. People just finish their quests and never touch them again cause there's no point unless they're doing it for a title. You rarely find other people that are doing it around the same level as you, but things such as elrianode,varnimyr,sds,heroics,raids that are all end game obviously are done alot.

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */