• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class397566}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397566}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397566}}

Hello~

I've been just lurking around since last year, but I decided to (finally) take part in here

I'm an Indonesian, but I've had this account since 2011 before IP block hits NA server. I moved to INA server after that, but stopped after few months playing.
    When I decided to play Elsword again back in 2016, I found out that my NA account still exists(and INA account is probably MIA?) so I've been playing in Solace ever since then(with few hiatuses in between)~

I'm an AeS main, EM is my very first character and I'm especially fond of her thanks to that.Plus she's cute and now she's also a beauty thanks to 3rd job
    Although not all path and characters I also play others like Eve and Lu/Ciel, but currently I'm having the most fun with all Laby's paths, especially her 3rd path. Gotta patta everything in sight hehe
    I mostly spend my time in Add's Dungeon or soloing in dungeons(except Elrianode City of course), or simply standing in Charming Geyser.
    I don't PvP since I suck at it and doing PvP in NA server from Indonesia is basically asking my opponent to say gibberish stuffs at me for lagging

Outside Elsword, other stuffs I do are mostly drawing depending on my mood(or when I don't get artist block...). Maybe I'll appear in art section someday~
    Others are watching videos in YouTube, or play mobile games.

Hope we can get along here and in game, if we're blessed the chance to meet up
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class397575}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397575}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397575}}

Hello fellow AeS brethren, and welcome to the forums~

There is a very important question that we would like every person in Introduce Yourself to answer: pineapple on pizza y/n?

Hope you enjoy your stay and see you around!

Comment

• Arvisna-solace-
      Arvisna-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the welcome (´▽`)
      While I do like pineapple, pineapple on pizza is...well...I'll gladly pass :>

• Peper0chan
      Peper0chan commented
      Editing a comment
      I see u r a man of culture
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class398109}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level398109}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild398109}}

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

Credit goes to all the artist rows and the old signature shops from the new and old forum!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class398129}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level398129}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild398129}}

Haiyo and welcome to the forums!

Market Thread || Code of Conduct || Siggy By Peper0

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */