Level: {{esusrinfo_level418479}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418479}}

Originally posted by Chunghie-gaia- View Post
        Bump

IGN:
        Character / Class:
        Timezone (This is very important, so please answer this):
        Why do you want to join on Ascendancy?
        What makes you think that Ascendancy is good for you?
        Are you willing enough to contribute on the guild? Like helping others to those in need?
        About on guild storage, will you ask to the GM first, before you take something from it?
        ablobreach.png
        Bump and Bump

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419108}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level419108}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419108}}

IGN: Morveros
          Character / Class: Luciel/Diangelion
          Timezone : UTC-6
          Why do you want to join on Ascendancy?: because I need some one to play.
          What makes you think that Ascendancy is good for you?: I dedicate to play pve
          Are you willing enough to contribute on the guild? Like helping others to those in need?: if I free and I can of course
          About on guild storage, will you ask to the GM first, before you take something from it?: yep.

Comment

• Chung1e-gaia-
            Chung1e-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks to apply, your information will be sent to Guild Master/Admin to check it.
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class450721}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level450721}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild450721}}

IGN: Pok3pals
          Character / Class: Add/Lunatic Psyker
          Timezone (This is very important, so please answer this): EST
          Why do you want to join on Ascendancy?: Mainly cause I haven't been in a guild..at least to my knowledge. And this has just caught my attention and thought why not join to see what it is all about.
          What makes you think that Ascendancy is good for you? I'm pretty active when it comes to contributing to something. Of course I might not be the best as others and may not be best at the game or any of that, but it would be a learning experience.
          Are you willing enough to contribute on the guild? Like helping others to those in need? Yes I will try my best to be as helpful as I can, even though I'm not the best or really know a lot about the game. But I can still help out if needed.
          About on guild storage, will you ask to the GM first, before you take something from it? Of course if anything I'd try to only rely on the stuff that I get from the dungeons. Only time I'd take anything is if I, for whatever reason, need it or someone suggests that I need something that I don't have.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class451248}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level451248}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild451248}}

IGN: Floey
            Character / Class: aisha/ soon to be Oz
            Timezone (This is very important, so please answer this): UTC +8
            Why do you want to join on Ascendancy? i just find this guild in the guild thread, im a new player in this server so i don't really have anyone to play/interact with so i want to join a guid and this guild seems good and fun, also im more a pve person so it's good for me to join pve oriented guild
            What makes you think that Ascendancy is good for you? i think from the history itself it's a really well-built guild, so i want to be a part of such a guild and having fun while at it
            Are you willing enough to contribute on the guild? Like helping others to those in need? sure, i love helping people
            About on guild storage, will you ask to the GM first, before you take something from it? yes, ask either GM, admin or officer

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */