• Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class391785}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level391785}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild391785}}

IGN: llDkay
    Time Zone and usual Timeframe GMT-6 5p.m-10p.m
    Only do runs in any dg with members
    Why specifically [Histoire] because i like ain so much, and the guild have some ain players that i can learn from
    ain rithcer void +11 gear +8 elrianode 500k cp, i prefer to do dgs
    im a quiet guy
    Last edited by xCamus-solace-; 02-16-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class391793}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level391793}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild391793}}

Originally posted by IceMere-solace-
      IGN:IceMere
      Originally posted by xCamus-solace- View Post
      IGN: llDkayy
      Thank you for your interest in joining Histoire. After review however, I'm sorry to say that the admin team has decided to decline both applications. We wish the two of you luck on finding a guild to call home soon.

My Anemos, Apsara, Doom Bringer, Catastrophe, Bluhen represented by Yunocchi
      WS Renewal PvE Playstyle Guide (Transcendence / Anemos Update Pending)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class393801}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level393801}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild393801}}

IGN: CodEsencia

Time Zone and usual Timeframe? Central, 5pm ~9pm on weekdays, usually 11am~ 10pm on weekends

What is your perspective on being associated with someone that you can't get along with, but would see active daily? as long as they dont start anything or dont go around doing stuff behind my back, i wont care too much. Drama is too tiring to deal with

Why specifically [Histoire]?: Me and my friend (Corsets) have been looking for a guild to call home recently and this one was brought up in one of our convos. I remembered an artist that was from this guild so i got curious about giving it a shot. We really just want a chill / close family guild to be in
        162/200 erp, lazy grind |s>et3 eve 4/4

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class393802}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level393802}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild393802}}

IGN: What is your in-game name?
          Corsets (Innocent // 205 ERP)
          Time Zone and usual Timeframe? (Example: PST. Usually anywhere from 3pm to 9pm, it depends)
          AST. I'll typically be on anywhere from 12pm to 2am.
          What is your perspective on being associated with someone that you can't get along with, but would see active daily?
          I'd rather not talk unless it's necessary; but I'll do my best to remain as respectful as possible - no need to pick fights just to pick them.
          229/250 ERP

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class393830}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level393830}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild393830}}

IGN: Thottzilla

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Timeframe: Usually around 8pm to around 4am, but it really depends on my schedule since I work and go to school. (I do have a discord though that i'm always active on)

What is your perspective on being associated with someone that you can't get along with, but would see active daily?

-Answer-
            Not everyone would be my cup of tea, there would be times that people would think someone is annoying, but depending on someone's mindset would really set things straight. "Live and let live". RESPECT would be my friend, even if you do not get along with someone at least give them the respect they deserve as a human being and let things go the way it is. Otherwise try to work things out.

Why specifically [Histoire]?: What made you choose us over someone elses?

-Answer-

I am a returning player and would love to learn from one of the best guilds in NA, the ways of the game, and much more. I know there are a lot of guild that could help me out, but I chose Histoire because after reading the introduction, seeing a guild that has a heart for the game and for it's family is something to look up to. It's rare to find such guilds in a game full of kids.
            Last edited by Thottzilla-solace-; 02-24-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class395725}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level395725}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild395725}}

We apologize for the delay on getting back to applications.

Originally posted by CodEsencia-solace- View Post
              IGN: CodEsencia
              Originally posted by Corsets-solace- View Post
              IGN:Corsets
              I see that you two may have found a guild already between the time of submitting your applications and me replying. If so, we hope that your new guild will be the right fit for the both of you.

Originally posted by Thottzilla-solace- View Post
              IGN: Thottzilla
              Thank you for applying to join Histoire. Unfortunately, the team has decided to decline your application. We hope that you'll be able to find a guild in the near future.

-----

For any future applicants, please be aware that we've updated our application form. It is found on the 1st post of the thread.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class404897}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level404897}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild404897}}

IGN: Septentriont
                Time Zone and usual Timeframe?
                GMT+8 which puts me 12-15h ahead of most people

1] What is your perspective on being associated with someone that you can't get along with, but would see active daily?

I would try to avoid them and if I had to raid or dungeon with them, do my job properly and then leave. I don't like to fight people and would choose to leave if they can't be reasoned with.

Why specifically [Histoire]?: I have been jumping several guilds looking for a small guild with respectful players. I have yet to really find a place that I'm comfortable with and I have respect for the members of this guild whom I have interacted with, so I thought to give it a try and apply to join.

If you were to join, would you like to join the discord? Yes
                Last edited by Septentriont-solace-; 04-27-2019, 11:14 PM.
                I like to complain. If this bothers you, I apologize.

Richter Endgame Guide

Help me complain ☟
                Give us more KR events | Nerf trans passive quest | Rotate IM Costumes

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class405377}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level405377}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild405377}}

Originally posted by Septentriont
                  IGN: Septentriont
                  ok september
                  we welcome you to small small guild hist
                  Last edited by Skyress; 05-01-2019, 09:28 PM. Reason: Fixed post, with permission
                  Previously known as Sukigorawr

Come check out [Histoire] friends!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410653}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level410653}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410653}}

Yeonha (Devi // 162 ERP)

Time Zone and usual Timeframe? (Example: PST. Usually anywhere from 3pm to 9pm, it depends)
                    I'm usually on between 1pm and 12am EST

If I see them daily, I can play with he but only talk the necesary for a good convivence with all players in the guild

Why specifically [Histoire]?
                    i want a good guild but small for make new friends, i joined in guilds with level high and alots people but they always use only the people for leveling the guild and no talk for this reason for this reason i want a guild small and comfortable with cool people for make friends

If you were to join, would you like to join the discord?
                    Yes

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410976}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level410976}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410976}}

Recapitulate

12:00 PM ~ 1:00 AM AEST | 3:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM PST

1] What is your perspective on being associated with someone that you can't get along with, but would see active daily?
                      Generally I'd try to avoid them, but it's impossible to do so if I see them everyday. If I had issues with them, I'd normally DM them and try to settle our differences (which in most cases, people are mature enough to understand and it does help with the issue). If that doesn't work, I just go back to avoiding them.

2] If you are in a situation where you are unhappy, but you can't easily escape from it without changing a big aspect of your life, how do you go about tackling this issue, generally. No need for any personal examples or specifics.
                      This question is kinda hard to answer... it depends on what I'm changing in my life. In the end, it depends on whether I think the change is "worth it".

Eg. I'm unhappy because I have crippling depression from being isolated from the world, and the change I had to make was to get out of the house and meet new people.
                      If the top scenario were the change I needed to make, then yes. I would try and change this aspect of my life, because it's better for my mental health. As for how I would tackle this, I'd most likely try and connect with either the people I know at work, or past friends who have drifted away.

Eg2. I'm unhappy because I'm working several jobs for several hours, and I hate both of them. I'm unable to change careers for whatever circumstance I may be in, and I'm the only one who is able to work and earn income for the family.
                      If this scenario were to occur, I honestly don't know how I'd handle this issue.

Why specifically [Histoire]?: What made you choose ours over someone elses? If no reason feel free to leave blank.
                      Sky recommended me to join when I was looking for guilds a while back. I didn't join because I wanted to try out a different guild at that time. Now, I'm planning to join on my WS (soon to be Anemos) as a raid buffer for Sky. There's not really a specific reason as to why I chose this one over another. I kinda just wanna hang back and casually do the things I want, and meet new people in the process.

Recommendations: If you have a recommendation from one of our members, please indicate at the bottom of your application that you do and what the IGN is of the player who recommended you. If you do not have a recommendation, feel free to omit this optional portion of the application.
                      IGN: ViperCrow

If you were to join, would you like to join the discord?
                      This question is just to save time on asking after joining. Whether you decide yes or no, this will not effect your recruitment.

Yes I would. I can't promise I'll be too talkative though. I would like to drop in and say hi if I could.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class411332}}
                        Level: {{esusrinfo_level411332}}
                        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild411332}}

Originally posted by Yeonha-solace- View Post
                        Yeonha
                        Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, we've decided to decline your application. On behalf of the admin team, I wish you the best in finding a guild that you can call home.

Originally posted by Treatments-solace- View Post

Recapitulate
                        I'm happy to announce that we've accepted your application Treatments-solace- . You can forum PM me a time of when you'll be on so that I can invite you in.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        /* */