• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446730}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446730}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446730}}

FB Commands

Can someone please explain to me the [Removed] that is FB z commands. I've been trying to combo and each time i pressed my z button ( tested with different keyboards) it wouldn't go past the 1st z. Any ways to fix this? I've increased my attack spd, I have even tried nerfing it and still the same issue continues.. :c Also why is xzzz launch lag sensitive `- ` ?
    Last edited by Skyress; 03-28-2020, 04:23 AM. Reason: Censor bypass
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446755}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446755}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446755}}

I have no idea why it happened to you. Since when did you start experiencing that?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class446772}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level446772}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446772}}

I started experiencing that when I attempted to pvp and I mean sure I've spoken to some players and they have also said that in ravens case the inputs need to be faster but even then I could even mash the z key and still be failing to get past the 1st z in most cases, I'm also using the elrian tear party buff that increases action spd by I think its 2% not the 10% one.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class446854}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level446854}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446854}}

I don't know, I found it weird that it only happened to you in PvP. Have you checked the keyboard settings on your computer? Check it out in Control Panel, and consider resetting all configurations to default settings.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class460950}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level460950}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild460950}}

Ah this is what I call the "z bug" and is the reason why I quit FB (even though I'm probably coming back really soon). I've sent many tickets about this and they told me that they can't fix it. Mashing it REALLY REALLY fast does fix it but is not a "solution". There's no way I can help you with this but just know that I'm having this aswell (tried on 6 different keyboards and 3 different pcs) also 3 of my 4 friends had the same issue (the only one who didn't have the problem is basically jitterclicking all the time so it's a bit tiring aswell). I wish I could say they will fix it since many people have this problem but sadly I've had this bug since 2016 and it probably won't ever be fixed. I've recorded countless videos about it, I've written countless tickets with indepth explainations of what's happening etc. but the answer is sadly no. I guess best we can do is hope for a veteran FB player to answer this thread and maybe find a solution for us?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class460987}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level460987}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild460987}}

Originally posted by Apsarapsara-solace- View Post
            Ah this is what I call the "z bug" and is the reason why I quit FB (even though I'm probably coming back really soon). I've sent many tickets about this and they told me that they can't fix it. Mashing it REALLY REALLY fast does fix it but is not a "solution". There's no way I can help you with this but just know that I'm having this aswell (tried on 6 different keyboards and 3 different pcs) also 3 of my 4 friends had the same issue (the only one who didn't have the problem is basically jitterclicking all the time so it's a bit tiring aswell). I wish I could say they will fix it since many people have this problem but sadly I've had this bug since 2016 and it probably won't ever be fixed. I've recorded countless videos about it, I've written countless tickets with indepth explainations of what's happening etc. but the answer is sadly no. I guess best we can do is hope for a veteran FB player to answer this thread and maybe find a solution for us?
            Hello, please do not necro post. Necro posting means posting in threads that have had over 30 days of inactivity and this will get the thread locked. Please make sure to check the date of the last post before posting.

Locking.
            Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */