X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class402989}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level402989}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402989}}

YES! An art of Weapon Taker since forever. I love this picture of WT so much!

@jin_3719ovo
    "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403530}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level403530}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403530}}

Astrovique (2 pics).
      "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403707}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level403707}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403707}}

I found it! I have finally found this picture, which I remembered seeing - before I lost it.

I intend for it to be used as a template so that you can fill the blank sheet of paper on his hand with whatever you want, for example my edits:

Comment

• Skyress
          Skyress commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you happen to have credits for who drew this or did you drew this yourself?

• Tyrannicide-solace-
          Editing a comment
          @Skyress: well it was not drawn by me. Artist was rosencia on DeviantArt, forgot to credit him/her. According to the descriptions, I think the sheet of paper was supposed to be a grocery to-buy list.

• Skyress
          Skyress commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I see. Thanks for the fast response.
      • Class: {{esusrinfo_class403731}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level403731}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403731}}

Credits to Applefunk.
        Code of Conduct
        My Nova Imperator PvE Guide

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403842}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level403842}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403842}}

@SQloveRaven (2 pics).

Comment

Working...
          X
          /* */