• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class366436}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level366436}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366436}}

Element Shards for an NI

Hello, I need you to help me decide between these Shards, I use a Nova Imperator and I play both PVE and PVP with the same equipment, I know there are shards like the water that are better, but the fire was the one I liked the most and I have it in fire 2 the weapon, and I was thinking whether to do it in fire 4 or to put some other Shard to it like wind, what do you think? Put (fire 4) in the weapon or use wind shards or some other ???
    Last edited by MasterAllen-gaia-; 10-12-2018, 06:37 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class366438}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level366438}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366438}}

The impact of elements is minuscule in PvE now, because they have been nerfted, many dungeons having monsters/bosses can't be debuffed by elements, and the players just kill everything before the effects from elements beginning to matter, and if they was still alive after being hit and debuffed by the players, monsters also having elemental resitances.

Fire is good in PvP because it burns MP and combined with NI's Mental Crash you can limit opponent's MP gain. I use Fire and Wind in both mode, Wind is the element always apply because it affects your attacks instead of debuffing enemies so enemies with debuff immunity can still being affected by it.

Water + Wind, or Fire + Wind are my recommendations, but Fire has its uses mostly in PvP only.
    "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class368227}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level368227}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild368227}}

(Sorry it took me a while to answer) Mmm I was convinced by your suggestion to use fire + wind, how much do you recommend to put on each one? Fire III + Wind I or Fire II + Wind II?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class368244}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level368244}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild368244}}

I think Wind attribution should not be larger than II because from Wind III upward it would only add merely 3% to proc chance. Either Fire II Wind II or Fire III Wind I.

Water + Wind is good combination as well, you should also consider that option.

Fire dealing DoT damage ignoring all defense and red dmg, and burns MP, Wind making the attack proc it ignoring defense. Burning MP is useless in PvE tho.

Water reducing defense which acts as force multiplier so all members can deal more damage to monsters affected by it, and reducing atk speed, having longer duration than Fire.
        "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class368372}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level368372}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild368372}}

So, you say that Water + Wind is better than Fire + Wind ...... the thing is that in Fire I like it and I think it's good Attribute but it looks like ice would serve me more ..... I do not know what to decide u.u

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class368439}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level368439}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild368439}}

Originally posted by MasterAllen-gaia- View Post
            So, you say that Water + Wind is better than Fire + Wind ...... the thing is that in Fire I like it and I think it's good Attribute but it looks like ice would serve me more ..... I do not know what to decide u.u
            Like I said, Fire is only useful in PvP, while Water is useful in both PvE and PvP, tho PvP ppl would stack Water resistance more heavily so it can be a disadvantage in practice.

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */