• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class353952}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level353952}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild353952}}

Which is best for Pve?

Haven't played this game in a while, so I wanted to know if anything changed with balance patches and whatnot.
    Furious Blade
    33.33%
    Rage Hearts
    25.00%
    Nova Imperator
    41.67%
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class353977}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level353977}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild353977}}

Furious Blade

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class353978}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level353978}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild353978}}

Honestly speaking they are all still great. Depend on what matters to you in a PVE run.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class354007}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level354007}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild354007}}

FB feels easier to the touch to use, so to speak. NI is great as well when you're low health for massive damage increase. If your Ignition Crow Incinerator is strong enough to reliably clear trash mobs then NI can be pretty effective. Shockwave spam with FB just feels better and way easier though.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class354025}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level354025}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild354025}}

Depends on what content you're running and if it's a regular dungeon, how much gear you have. NI has the most reliable clearing (needs less gear in order for his main clearing skill to take out trash mobs) but he has the slowest clearing speed in terms of cast times. If you compared all of them at high levels of gear where FB's and RH's clearing skills (namely Shockwaves and Power Bomb respectively, as these are their fastest clearing skills), then FB and RH will outspeed NI in clearing (while Mod Archenemy is a reliable clearing skill, it's vertical and horizontal range do not match that of IC-I and Shockwave). However, NI has a bit of an edge over FB and RH in bossing because RC hits so hard with such a low CD (and NI also has great multipliers on other skills such as HS and CB, both on Heavy).
          Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class354094}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level354094}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild354094}}

Hmm. I did play RH before, and I liked his gameplay the most. I have a Raven on another account, and I'm giving them the +8 Heroic Set you can get from the current event. I guess Furious Blade isn't that strong, and I'm not a fan of Nova Imperator's overheat (even though I know there are passives that can alleviate that, but I still don't like it).

I forgot to ask this in the original post, but who do you think would do the best with that heroic set and 95 erp? Who is least likely to die, and who is least likely to get kicked out of a party because of slow clearing (I've had issues with that in the past). Pre-made parties could help with that, but I prefer to solo, and anything I can't do myself, I'll just random q.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class354108}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level354108}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild354108}}

Originally posted by BruhSamra-solace- View Post
              Hmm. I did play RH before, and I liked his gameplay the most. I have a Raven on another account, and I'm giving them the +8 Heroic Set you can get from the current event. I guess Furious Blade isn't that strong, and I'm not a fan of Nova Imperator's overheat (even though I know there are passives that can alleviate that, but I still don't like it).

I forgot to ask this in the original post, but who do you think would do the best with that heroic set and 95 erp? Who is least likely to die, and who is least likely to get kicked out of a party because of slow clearing (I've had issues with that in the past). Pre-made parties could help with that, but I prefer to solo, and anything I can't do myself, I'll just random q.
              1. NI (he's the least gear reliant).
              2. FB. (NI is the most likely to die)
              3. This vastly depends on how good you are at said Raven and how many speeds you're working with, with a lot more emphasis on the former. Gear is a bit of a factor, but it shouldn't matter much as long as your party can tell that you're making an effort.

Since you said that you liked RH the most, then I'd recommend sticking to RH. All of the Ravens are close enough that you'd be better off using a Raven that you're more suited to/have more experience on.
              Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
              X