• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class410334}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level410334}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410334}}

How would two ib set work on luciel

what if u equip two different ib set, one on lu and another on ciel, would this allow the player to proc both ib set effects(not at the same time) during pvp/pve, if anyone here has tried this, please tell me if it work on not
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class410339}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level410339}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410339}}

I believe they'd proc on their respective character eg if you have IB set A on Lu and IB set B on Ciel, IB set A's set effect will only proc while using Lu and IB set B's set effect will only proc while using Ciel.
    Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410458}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level410458}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410458}}

thank u so much for the info

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. However, please take the information with a grain of salt as I was unable to test this myself. I'm also unsure whether any buff effects will carry over when you proc it on one character and switch to the other, but I think it might?
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class412036}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level412036}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild412036}}

Continuing from what Skyress said, KoG introduced a button in the equipment window where you can have Lu's stats become the exact same as Ciel's and then vice versa. What this means you don't have to spend on two IB sets and accessories just to make sure Lu or Ciel is weaker than the other

Basically, if you have a magic necklace on Lu you can press the button to have a picture and of Lu only, and then Ciel would also get the effects of the magic necklace without having to buy two necklaces.
      Last edited by Syrakusei-solace-; 06-22-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */