• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class423505}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level423505}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild423505}}

Build Eternity Winner

can someone pass me the skill building for Eternity Winner had a nisha there I switched to EW
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class424038}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level424038}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild424038}}

Mont Blac, Mixsys, Super laby bomb or mod version, Tropical Pop, Aurora, Mod Hang on (if you prefer super armor), Kapow Punch, Splashy Splash (highly situational).
    I usually place Laby Bomb and Mixsys in the trans slots.
    Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class424061}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level424061}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild424061}}

Bring all of your Bravery skills as well as Hang On (you can use Mod while you're learning the class but you shouldn't be relying on the super armor, look to use normal since it can give you SP on demand), Inner Aurora, Kapow Punch, Ping Pong and Nisha Is Pocket. Laby Bomb must always be on the T slot but what you have on the second one depends a lot on the dungeon and what level of gear you have, if you're geared enough to clear with Mont Blanc then put this one, otherwise you could use something like Kapow Punch (when clearing with this skill, make sure to group them since the skill does splash damage, otherwise if you don't kill things with this skill you'll send them flying upwards) or Tropical Pop.

Use Mod Laby Bomb for regular dungeons, regular Laby Bomb for Raid/Drabaki/13-5.
      Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */