• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class388060}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level388060}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild388060}}

X- Stepping with Laby

Hello, I've been trying to step with Laby's >>^x, I've seen other people do it, and while I can do it for a while, sometimes the down button doesn't work(?), and I just go straight up. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, or if it's just a keyboard problem?
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class388133}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level388133}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild388133}}

I've attempted doing fast falls after >>^X and from what it seems, I didn't get the fast fall whenever I hit Down before the actual >>^X jump. Double tapping Down after >>^X seems to be a good way to be consistent with the fast falls.
    Known as Meseki on the old forums (and most other places).

Mains:Lyrima (EW) Leysiel(MtM) Linrei(Apsara) Subs: Senyil(SR) Sylfeia(T.Asura) Sumiel(T.VP) Azuryne(T.NB) Sianri(NW) Zainyr(ATh) Niaren(T.CrA) Ripani(T.Demonio) Miasyl(GrM) Serimia(T.EM) Miseil(Anemos) Aerino(Freyja) Rinmi(T.CN) Selane(GA) Requina(YR) Inactive:Meseki(LK) Zenite(BM) Reilis(CBS) Ralken(LP)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class389925}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level389925}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild389925}}

Personally, I use the method used in v stepping where you would slide your fingers from the ^ to v keys AFTER doing the >>^x input. Do not let go of the up used in the >>^x input until you slide your finger down. Fundamentally, its a glorified v step.

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */