• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class397665}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397665}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397665}}

Under-performing as Code:Nemesis?

As the title suggests I don't really feel like I'm doing much as CN compared to the other Eves. Though I don't consider myself a good player at all compared to other vets I have at the very least played CEmp and CBS (can't be bothered to do 3rd Job) and I always felt like I was doing much more when playing as them. Sure she's hella satisfying to fight when Queen's Throne's active but in terms of bossing I always seemed to have an easier time with the other two and in terms of clearing it feels like I'm hitting a brick wall. Other Eve's I could at least contribute a bit when in a party but when it comes to CN all I get are the scraps that others miss while moving forward, it's just not that satisfying to play as. Granted I only just got Transendence now so things might change but honestly I'm really just waiting for the big pay-off when playing her as so far there just doesn't seem to be any.

I just want to know if there's some tip or trick for this Job or she's just that hard to play well.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class398263}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level398263}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild398263}}

She is a support char, and in terms of bossing/clearing I guess she lacks
    Since you are CN I won't talk about Mod Skills

To buff yourself/party you would want to keep Destruction Aura and Queens Throne up at all times (Queen's throne for lv 90 passive). That 20% skill damage is great (is wiki outdated? Dunno)

For clearing I spam Extreme Cutter and Generate Black Hole
    Her clearing lacks right now (to me at least)

For bossing, you want Atomic Shield up for that Damage amplifier, and I find Critical Strike good for large bosses.
    I guess I use Dimension Link Guardian as well
    Her bossing is ok. I spamm illusion thorns a lot cuz I don't like using pots but eh
    Depends on your skill set I guess

When you get third job Mod Assault Spear is great for bossing (but have fine with that grind for the mod book)

Hope I helped.......

i can sing the alphabet backwards

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class418295}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level418295}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418295}}

I think you need to use your buff and like Vilvana said use Destruction Aura... It's one of the quality of CN. I'm almost Transendence!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419235}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level419235}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419235}}

Originally posted by Nishazzure-solace- View Post
        I think you need to use your buff and like Vilvana said use Destruction Aura... It's one of the quality of CN. I'm almost Transendence!
        Hello, please check the date of the last post before posting. Posting in threads that have had over 30 days of inactivity counts as a necro and will get the thread locked.

Locking.
        Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */