• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class366276}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level366276}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366276}}

Wind Slicer

So now that the revamp is here, this passive is super busted... (50% chance to do 6000%)
    My question is, how do you make the most use of it?
    Does it count as a command attack? Do any skill rings increase its damage? What combo would proc it most reliably?
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class366282}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level366282}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366282}}

The main way to make most use of it is to stack ASD (since ASD affects everything that doesn't count as a command, which includes things like Raven/Eve's core attacks, pet attacks, title and set effect procs and passive procs).
    1. Currently, it does not count as a command attack (but it will in a later patch).
    2. No. You need "all skill damage" to increase its damage, I believe.
    3. Not sure on this one outside of platform sweeping (where applicable).
    Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class366283}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level366283}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366283}}

I'm surprised the passive is that broken lol, I feel like it'll get nerfed in two seconds. Maybe not, I don't play LK so I don't really care what happens either way.

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        It does indeed get nerfed in a later patch.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class366428}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level366428}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366428}}

Right now, my tactic degraded to running around with Armageddon Blade up and awakened spamming various Z commands.
      I don't even have 200k+ CP, yet solo Debrian isn't an obstacle, solo Spatio Reaper isn't an obstacle, even solo Henir challenge and El Tower solo with Heroes Assemble aren't obstacles. Hope they balance it well, I worry about my Z key.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class366444}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level366444}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366444}}

Originally posted by Whyfu-solace- View Post
        So now that the revamp is here, this passive is super busted... (50% chance to do 6000%)
        My question is, how do you make the most use of it?
        Does it count as a command attack? Do any skill rings increase its damage? What combo would proc it most reliably?
        1. How to make the most of it? Spam it like a mad man.

i just play as i normally do, but i dont have to use skills as much for clearing mobs or extra DPS. So im able to use I-frames when i really need them since im able to save mana when clearing mobs and such. Surviving in PvE became a lot easier for me.

2. It doesn't count as command damage yet. Not until we get the patch for it. Also, the damage does get nerfed, but not by much. Still hits above 5K.

3. As far as I know, skill rings don't do anything for it. Like Skyress said, All Skill Damage is the way to go. (I didn't even know that ASD worked like that)

4. Every command can proc it. I stick with Z's and >>^ZZZ since they are pretty rapid hitting commands, but thats just me. It also procs on Actives too, like Rolling Smash....well, I'm pretty sure it does at least.

https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...gestions-ideas

<---My Rune Master/Elsword Suggestions

#fixPhoenix Talon

https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...alance-patches

<---Request log from kog regarding changes from balance patches

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class368187}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level368187}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild368187}}

I did an Armageddon Blade + ZZZ combos only Henir Challenge without queue buff solo run just for the memes and my KE finished it in 8 minutes. I think that's enough to show that Wind Slicer is OP right now. (Yeah, he has a +11 type-void but still... He shouldn't be able to clear it that fast at least)

(and my KE doesn't have ASD in his gloves and his elrianode equipment isn't finished yet)

Comment

Working...
          X