E - Phantom Sword
      R - Infinite Strike
      T - Final Strike
      A - Mod Blade Circle or Harsh Chaser, depending on the dungeon
      S - Rage Cutter, type depends on dungeon
      D - Maelstrom Rage or Unlimited Blade, still experimenting
      C - Phantom Dancing
      F - Sword Fall

Mod Infinite Chaser is kind of an important skill for him, but I don't have the mod version and running vanilla just for the free skill doesn't seem worth it.

• SolaceLite-solace-
      SolaceLite-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Infinite Strike
      Blade Circle/Harsh Chaser (depending on lag/situation)
      Vit Skill (usually Assault Dash, but I swap Maelstrom or Unlimited Blade sometimes)
      Sword Shield - Cheapest Vit active and doesn't move you around
      Phantom Sword
      Rage Cutter (Mod/Unmod depending on situation)
      Iron Body
      Mod Infinite Chaser (note: only the Mod version. If you don't have it, swap in something else)

T.Slot:
      Sword Fall - Main Skill (i'm Str, Sword Fall stacking)
      Phantom Dance
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436704}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level436704}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436704}}

Hi Sa1ka, I'm a return player, and I'm wondering what skill should Immortal take on his elrianode gears?

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
      Coronax-gaia- commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing Sword Fall is a good all-around skill to use.

• SolaceLite-solace-
      Editing a comment
      It really depends on what you're doing. Sword Fall tears (str focus) is better for general dungeoning, with you're str skills being your main source of clear, while Infinite Strike (bravery focus) is better for varnimyr raids/bossing in general. Do you intend try and be biggo raid dps? If not then I'd recommend sword fall.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class439599}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level439599}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild439599}}

Testing in Free Training with one Lowe, mod Blade Circle does more damage than regular if the enemy is dragged along with the skill. With my gear, it did about 50% more damage to Lowe than regular Blade Circle.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• SolaceLite-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Yes but you need to keep in mind regular Blade Circle's hitbox. Blade Circle is your BEST source clear outside of maybe Final Strike in certain situations. It's hitbox is vital for that. Especially its vertical hitbox. IM has no other source of vertical clear outside of harsh chaser and maybe infinite strike (i guess...). You're trading that for something that does more damge if it drags with a hitbox that can be covered with harsh chaser and sword fall. It is better in certain situations though, such as 11-3 and maybe 11-4. Basically dungeons that don't need vertical clear.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441669}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level441669}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441669}}

Hello trying to find a way to do more dps for my immortal just switched from KE and was doing easy 8bill in raids to now 3 bil hard with immortal idk if my build is wrong but please if u have any advice lmk currently buildn round bravery all +11 equip crit and max are set at 80% and boss is round 140% so idk why my dmg is so low

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441670}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level441670}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441670}}

Also Naito#9222 in discord I dont really know if I get notifications in this forum ty in advance

Comment

• SolaceLite-solace-
        Editing a comment
        sure I sent a request on discord since it would probably be easier to talk there.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class448048}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level448048}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild448048}}

Usually, regular Sword Fall is used because of the larger damage and range, but I'm curious, when is it better to use the mod version?

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class448057}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level448057}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild448057}}

Originally posted by Coronax-gaia- View Post
        Usually, regular Sword Fall is used because of the larger damage and range, but I'm curious, when is it better to use the mod version?
        short answer: never

long answer: Never for damage, but it can be useful for it's long high reach (hitting denif while being a platform below him for example) or if an enemy likes to stay in corners/clifs (since regular sword fall requires tight positioning or a giant pot to hit 2 swords in that case)

it's like... really bad most of the time. I really wish it did more damage but no, un-mod sword fall does more damage in every situation except kinda 1 (that being against trosh since you can't hit them with regular sword fall, but mod is fat enough to hit it from the side plat if they're grouped enough)

Edit: so ok I warmed up to in in 12-7 and consistently use there now since it allows me to fight rosso point blank (where regular sword fall you need to space further away) and therefore lets phantom dance work better, and lets me use assault dash for red bars.
        Last edited by Sa1ka-solace-; 05-05-2020, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class451029}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level451029}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild451029}}

Hello Sa1ka I'm a returning player and i wanna ask. What's better Blade Rain or Infinity Sword? Is Cresent Cut viable? When should Infinite Strike use mod?
          Ryakugan#7933 here's my Discord thx

Comment

• Sa1ka-solace-
            Editing a comment
            Hi. Blade Rain is better in literally every single situation bar none. Crescent cut is kinda viable but it's not very good. You can use it if you really want to, since it can help grouping (which isn't too relavent late game) and does okay damage, but there are way better options out there. Infinite Strike mod should be used in general dungeon at all times (though you can unmod it at the boss/miniboss if it's large), and against small bosses. I'll add you on discord if you have any other questions
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class453117}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level453117}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453117}}

What should I level on El Resonance? I'm a newbie lol

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class453684}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level453684}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453684}}

Originally posted by victorwps-gaia- View Post
            What should I level on El Resonance? I'm a newbie lol
            The standard ERP path for most characters is All skill damage -> polarize -> boss damage (with some variation depending on class), and then whatever from there depending on the class (either MP reduction, Cooldown reduction, or Adaptation). Since IM has a strong cooldown reduction passive, you can go straight into adaptation after boss damage, but that's a while's off for a newbie.

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */