• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class460581}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level460581}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild460581}}

Flame Lord PvE Skill Build

This is the PvE skill build I have for Flame Lord (traits in parenthesis):

Red Lotus Sword (KB 1), Mod Rising Burst (Empowered), Sword Fire (Heavy), Mod Ignis Crusher (Critical), Blazing Dance (Empowered)
    Fireplay (Heavy), Soul Ignition (Light), Infernal Blade (KB 1), Eternal Fire (Useful), Blazing Wing (Critical)

Skills I'm considering swapping in: Iron Body (Light), Avatar Of Fire (Light), Explosive Fist (Useful), Flame Orb (Reversed), Flame Protection (KB 1)

I would have Iron Body in my skill build, but I'm having a very hard time determining if any of my current skills are worth swapping out... I was considering replacing Mod Ignis Crusher or Infernal Blade, but I dunno.
    Any feedback/advice is appreciated! qwq Thank you in advance~
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class460818}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level460818}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild460818}}

You don't need both Red lotus and Sword fire; Sword fire is great for clearing so you can probably ditch Red lotus unless you want to conserve mana in a boss only dungeon like Henir or Master Road.
    Infernal blade is a waste of MP so just ditch that too. It got nerfed several times so the damage is weaker than skills that cost 200 mp with a longer cooldown.
    I personally would not use the critical trait on Blaze wing since not a major damage dealing skill. It's more of a hand's free clearing skill.

For the skills you are considering.
    Definitely put in Iron Body.
    Don't bother swapping in Avatar of fire, yet another skill that was nerfed really hard and not worth using.
    Much like RL and SF, you don't need both Flame Orb and Flame Protection. Flame Orb is an okay skill but i'm not a fan of it so i usually use flame protection for the buff.
    Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class461088}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level461088}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild461088}}

Originally posted by MyShinyTeeth-solace- View Post
      You don't need both Red lotus and Sword fire; Sword fire is great for clearing so you can probably ditch Red lotus unless you want to conserve mana in a boss only dungeon like Henir or Master Road.
      Infernal blade is a waste of MP so just ditch that too. It got nerfed several times so the damage is weaker than skills that cost 200 mp with a longer cooldown.
      I personally would not use the critical trait on Blaze wing since not a major damage dealing skill. It's more of a hand's free clearing skill.

For the skills you are considering.
      Definitely put in Iron Body.
      Don't bother swapping in Avatar of fire, yet another skill that was nerfed really hard and not worth using.
      Much like RL and SF, you don't need both Flame Orb and Flame Protection. Flame Orb is an okay skill but i'm not a fan of it so i usually use flame protection for the buff.
      I'd like your point but Infernal Blade isn't useless at all. Yes it is nerfed, but it can be handy against mobs thanks to the 3-hit Ignore defense that can hit a group foes within two platforms radius with mercy 3 seconds iframes and the blade's 30 sec. duration (20 if modded) buff were you can regen mana faster by hitting multiple enemies at the same time. On bosses, this is optional but try to refrain using this on demon realm bosses.

I'm still not getting used to Flame Orb so I swapped it with this skill instead.

As mentioned above, yes. Never ever use Blaze wing, this skill is the main reason why I keep dying on Elrianode.

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
        Editing a comment
        It's not entirely useless but there are better skills that you could be using. [Mod]Blazing dance and Unlimited blade(gale) both require less MP and provide longer iframes. The "faster mana regen" while hitting enemies is likely from Elesis' gale mode and not the skill itself. The only buff it gives, is a sword with longer attack range. It's fine if you want to use it but it's definitely just an optional skill that the thread creator can swap out for another skill.
    Working...
    X
    /* */