• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class452252}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level452252}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild452252}}

Resonance for FL

Hi folks. I'm seeking a little guidance for how I should be using my Resonance on FL - all guides appear to be outdated. I'm already increasing All Skill Damage as far as it will go before placing anywhere else. I've heard of stacking up Polarize next, but I don't know if that's supposed to be recommended for only some class types or all of them, or how the demands of Varnimyr and Rigomor have changed this, etc...
    This is intended for my main character who I'll be using for pretty much everything - I'm unlikely to make any alts, or if I do it will be way down the road.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class452271}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level452271}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild452271}}

For damage, FL builds the same as everyone else: ASD -> Polarise -> Boss Damage -> CDR.
    Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class452288}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level452288}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild452288}}

Basically what Skyress said. However, with her Gale passive and lack of heavy traits on skills she doesn't really require much CDR. After the first basic 3 (ASD,Polar,BD) you can still pick CDR or you can go for something like:
      MP cost decrease - which will allow you to get more skills out of your mana pool
      Adaptation - Which is becoming more of a viable option now that it gives CP, along with the increase in stat reduction from endgame dungeons if you lack Adaptation.

It will take quite some time to gain 200 ERP for the first three stats so you have plenty of time to decide on your 4th option.
      Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */