• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406832}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406832}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406832}}

BQ seems frustrating to play?

As a Nova main i thought i'd be good with BQ and yeah i do like her but its much different she is squishy as hell, her skills uses like 80% of hp and then i have less than half a second to react and use hp stealing skill (if i have it available or mp available for it) if not then instant death, i am aware of safe play without brandish breaker and shade illusion but then her damage is like near 0, tried playing elrianode city and killing splitters takes forever
    I have red set and +9 heroic weapon i remember as nova i had +8 heroic and could kill spliters with like 1-2 skills
    I try to use shade scratch, shadow edge and dark wave for secondary healing when not enough mp for bigger gale skills but even that is not enough
    Any advice?
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406947}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406947}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406947}}

I guess you still need a lot of time. And by that I mean, A LOT. Of time. I used to be that bad before, after a long while, I started just caring about how much damage I'll do using this one rotation, then later predict 1-3 rotations / skills later on what I should do.

I think besides having an idea what her skills do isn't enough, you need more experience to be as comfortable on playing her as you will also be able to identify her REAL strengths and weaknesses. Yes, she is also very squishy, having stoic on most of the time even while tanking helps. Shadow edge works greatly if you can heal up overtime / gale skills but not 100% get you fully healed while taking damage. (Btw edge works best if you can hit 3 targets, this gets you almost a 100% hp most of the time.)

It's true though, she's DEFINITELY weaker than Nova as he can nuke things much. MUCH. EASIER than I do. Maybe because she can heal up and survive a bit longer than others without pots that's why they weakened her a bit.

Brutal Cutter's damage increase got removed for her entire kit I think, iirc it's active / command damage increase now, not the Physical buff (I noticed this recently after my return) Shade illusion + stoic + half hp then using Brandish breaker H U R T S. To top that off, using BBreaker once then awakening to reset the CD (if it's in trans slot) deals a truckload of damage.

Sorry If I can't get my whole idea through, English isn't my first language either and I just wanted to help. All this is coming from a player who's started playing on CA's initial release.

Additional notes - Burning phantom then using a nuke skill (Brandish / Shade illu) is a good idea for elrianode city. PLEASE ALSO MIND the passives and stoic's interaction with them, you get more damage by having stoic up and the 3rd job bleeding passive is IMPORTANT. If you can get at least 1 bleeding proc on a target, Use Dread weap and Bloodfalls to consume them and immediately try to dish as much damage as you can. And Btw I don't think unmodded bllood falls is for damage dealing but more of a clearer to me..

Having Lag issues in game because of the effects and particles and other characters? SUPPORT ME HERE: https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...ects-particles

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class407224}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level407224}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild407224}}

Also just wanted to add something, I dislike double posting as there are rules against these, but I may just edit my previous comment before, BQ / CrA does a TON of damage if you use skills when she's at her lowest hp. Having 20% HP with brandish is just so satisfying and also risky to do. This won't matter as much if you can predict or react right after you do this though. Blood falls effect on targets, in case you forget, it reduces the affected / hit target's hp by a significant amount as well as reduction on their elemental resistances, I noticed that this was something I neglected for too long and saw the difference it made when I used it against the 3 Berauks in Add Dungeon, I melted them WAY. WAY. Faster.

Having Lag issues in game because of the effects and particles and other characters? SUPPORT ME HERE: https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...ects-particles

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */