• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class444271}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level444271}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444271}}

Is Aisha the char I'm looking for?

Hello, returning player here and I'm having a little trouble deciding on my class, I played KE at the time, but I now want a character with more clear, while remaining more that correct in bossing, I would like to know if Aisha was from now on (after the reboot) totally viable on these 2 plans? If yes, please tell me which is the best performing atm ! Thank you
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class444319}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level444319}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444319}}

There are many characters that are good at both clearing and bossing:
    Elsword - RM, KE
    Aisha - Oz, Meta
    Rena - DaB, Anemos
    Raven - NI
    Eve - Sariel
    Chung - Cent
    Ara - Literally all
    Elesis - ES, BQ
    Add - Don't know
    Luciel - Innocent
    Rose - Don't know
    Ain - Richter
    Laby - Literally all

Those i haven't mentioned I may not know much about them or they may excel in one area but lack in the other.
    Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class444396}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level444396}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444396}}

That's a pretty broad description and nearly all characters were attempted to be that way after the reboot. From my personal experience, Aisha has more boss oriented skills than clearing. If you want busted clearing, go for Sariel (Eve), FP (Chung), or Innocent (Luciel). If you want exactly like you description, you have 40 options and at that point should just pick your favorite (by looks, personality, story, or whatever).
      Last edited by TankFFlame-solace-; 03-09-2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class444726}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level444726}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444726}}

Many have already said this in countless posts before but i'll say it again: pick whatever class you are interested in. Clearing and bossing can be compensate with high end gear but a character playstyle and story can't change. You can't stick with a char long if you have no interest in them even if they are extremely op.

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */