Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide to increase your Combat Power (CP) (F2P Based)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418323}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418323}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418323}}

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me out I'd like to get to 500k cp at some point and any advice/help would be appreciated
    Attached Files

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      A few things I can think of that doesn't involve getting high enhancement levels and using better IB sets:
      - Use 3/3 DoSI (support unit, face bottom, wings)
      - Improve your tears, especially the ASD tear
      - I understand that you're waiting for the event +9 for your shoes, but this will boost your CP up pretty nicely
      - Get a better title, especially one that has attack %. PtH is a common one people will work towards, but make sure you get GoSCS before then
      - Improve the values on your Critical and Maximise sockets on armor, this may give you enough socket space to put in maybe 1-3 more boss damage sockets
      - Force skills: Aim to get Unique HH and Eroding Aura (Unique Eroding Aura is a great CP booster)
      Last edited by Skyress; 08-11-2019, 11:13 PM.

• Exelicor-gaia-
      Exelicor-gaia- commented
      Editing a comment
      Also if you want higher CP you can use Ignores Defense Tear, and I suggest you keep an eye for the efficiency, keep it atleast 50% for Crit and Max. Usually 90% or more Crit and Max stats have less than 50% efficiency. You can improve your 3% socket with Sage Stone so you can socket for other stats.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418744}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418744}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418744}}

I have a Combat Power of 240k and need help getting it high enough for the new area.
    My gear set is:
    +10 Add Weapon Full shards
    +9 Elrianode Purple set effect
    Corrupted Elrianode/Ignia/Dimension of Sinister Intent Accessory set effects
    The Velder amulet with the +3% Physical/magical attack boost I think.
    Ring of fury and ring of bravery
    Ice Burner costume set (no weapon)
    All socketed with sage stones with the percent bonuses sitting around 5-6 for armor and 10-12 for weapon
    All skill damage 44 on my gloves
    100 points of el resonance in all skill damage
    My socket effects are focused entirely on crit/maximize/add damage and I have around 70% in each with the minimum requirements being met for attack speed/awakening/ect...

At this point I have to ask...what is left? I feel like I'm nearly maxed out and I doubt anything I do to tweak will give me an extra 100k in combat power.
    Is +11/12 enhanced weapon required or is there some big thing I am overlooking?

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
      DreamKR-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      That purple elrianode set is your biggest hindrance here. Blue or Red set (whichever class this is for) is a MUCH bigger boost than purple. Purple is meant for PvP, not PvE.

IB Weapon is 2 extra weapon sockets, so it does help a lot too.

What's the other tear effects like? Aside from you really needing to switch colour to blue/red. Are you using any Mystic stones on the void weapon or purely the Void disks?
      Last edited by DreamKR-solace-; 08-14-2019, 06:23 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418750}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418750}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418750}}

Oh, Add Damage is worthless for CP...that explains a bit.

My CP is now up to 315k...getting into the new area is looking realistic now.

I used void disks on everything which looked like it would enhance my CP, gonna replace the add damage disk though now that I know.
    Actually, regarding those effects I have been wondering if physical/magic attack power stage lv3 is doing anything and what does that even mean?
    Last edited by ZweinGuard-solace-; 08-14-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
      DreamKR-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Just for future reference, if you press "Comment" on your own post you can reply to people that commented to you without making a whole new post for it.

Anyway, definitely keep the Attack Level +3. Out of all the void disks, the ones people actually keep around after they get better mystic stones are Red 5 (the attack level one you mentioned), Blue 3 (in lieu of a magic necklace, which you already replaced with the better velder neck), Yellow 4 (lots of raw stats) and Yellow 5 (All Skill Damage). The rest can be replaced by Mystic Stones for Attack Level+, Attack%, ASD% or Crit Damage%.

• ZweinGuard-solace-
      ZweinGuard-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, new to these forums. So, should I be going for yellow mystic stones or red or are either fine?
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class418752}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level418752}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418752}}

Skyress said eroding aura force skill..where is that or did they mean eroding energy?

Comment

• Kaveh-solace-
      Kaveh-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Eroding Energy. A force skill that increases your max mp and recovers a certain amount every second if you aren't engaged in battle. I suggest you buy the rare version for around 90m and upgrade it to elite with the henir materials when you reach 500

• ZweinGuard-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class419160}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level419160}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419160}}

Hello everyone, i would like to mention that i found another way of increasing your cp by a large amount. I could edit the post but i'd imagine not alot of people would notice it, so i will mention it here, related to your pet, with the pet expedition you can equip 2 gems, there is a certain effect called ''Item Recovery Effect x%'' that greatly increases your CP. I have equipped one with 7% and one with 12% and that made my cp jump from 845k to 875k. Note that the maximum amount you can get is 15%, so you can get like a 50k CP increase from that. You can get them from doing pet expedition from the chest or you can just buy them off board, there are 3 types of gems, Basic,Intermediate and Advanced.

Comment

• ZweinGuard-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I only got 5k increase...395k to 400k. Is there a reason? I'm a CC by the way and that class does have a natural "recovery up" passive effect, so maybe there is a hidden cap?

Also, are there any other pet skill gems which seem like they might raise CP by a lot?

• Kaveh-solace-
      Kaveh-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      It increased mine by alot, might be cause you have the passive or maybe its cause i have alot of attack power, cp is a weird system so sometimes if you have a certain amount of some effects, some of them will go insane and give alot more/less cp, long ago i used to put my mouse on agate and it kept changing on how much cp it gives. There aren't any other gems it's just item recovery.

• Tsugumari-solace-
      Tsugumari-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      CP increase depends on stats interacting with each other. For example, the higher your enchantment level of your weapon, the higher the gain. The same piece of equipment will give different result depending on what the character in question has also equipped. This result in higher gain if you already have high CP to begin with.
      Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 08-20-2019, 03:07 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class420182}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level420182}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild420182}}

Hey, so I currently have 5/5 WDS and 5/5 ST. With ST equipped, my CP is 473k but when I equipped my 5/5 WDS, my CP went up to 489k. I'm an AeS so I spammed a lot of skills. In this case, should I prioritize ASD (ST gives 8% ASD) over the CP gain that I get from WDS?

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you're at that level of CP where you're not locked out of any content, I'd focus more on building what gives the most amount of damage rather than what gives the most amount of CP.
      I recommend using Ashal's calculator to calculate which of the two setups would give more damage for your specific instance.
Working...
X
/* */