X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class253477}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level253477}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild253477}}

Well I got a heroic rank 5 (unique) Vision bottom piece with the effect (Party's maximise +9%) is that Worth keeping...? (btw what should you be even going for after you get those two sets of well heroic.. (red and yellow) (what should the weapon be?)

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      zack6607-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is worth keeping. As for if it's worth using, PA/MA would be better, and you might want wrath/wisdom instead, but if you play a lot of characters that are spread between PA/MA and you don't want to invest ed in two heroic bottoms you could use that (but wrath/wisdom would probably be better). For the weapon, generally you want the void weapon. Other options are the raid weapon (if you want that) or a higher ranked heroic weapon. For heroic gear, the 3/5 set effect is the same among all colors so it doesn't matter what color your weapon is. (If you have 2 blue and 2 red you'd want red or blue and if you have 2 red and 2 yellow you'd want red or yellow.)

• MythOracle-solace-
      MythOracle-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      I was more thinking to have a heroic weapon while farming/grinding for void
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class269358}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level269358}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild269358}}

zack6607-solace- im confused which to choose on gloves. my char is rose Freyja and i don't understand the list you made haha i hope you can help me to choose for my gloves

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      For your gloves you want:
      [Heroic Presence]
      Heroic Rank Lv.1-29 (it doesn't matter what rank)
      Upon using Strength Skill, Strength Skill's Damage for 10 seconds +8-10% (5 Stacks) (Dungeon) <- this is the line that matters
      [any skill name]'s Damage Increases +10% (any character)

(hope this helped)
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class272564}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level272564}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild272564}}

I want to ask, is ATK mean attack/attacked damage or physical attack power?
    Screenshot_2018-05-07-18-40-53_1_1.jpg

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      ATK refers to physical attack power, not attack/attacked damage
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class273970}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level273970}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild273970}}

Im going to ask again. Can you list what heroic effects should i get to my Shakti? Thank you zack

Comment

• Aikosatisuki-gaia-
      Aikosatisuki-gaia- commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you list what effect should i get on my shakti? Also what effect should i hunt for my shakti spear

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      sorry for the extremely late response.
      If you still need this information:
      weapon: don't worry about the effect, worry about the rank, but if you do go for an effect, mp cost reduction, damage dealt to boss monsters, bravery skill CD time reduction, 8% or higher, etc. should be fine.
      top: attack/attacked damage 8% or higher
      bottom: party's magical attack 8% or higher
      gloves: bravery stacking 8% or higher
      shoes: mp cost reduction, damage dealt to boss monsters, bravery skill CD time reduction, 8% or higher
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class297343}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level297343}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild297343}}

so how should i start working on my heroic gear?
    trade for gloves and sell them on board? stamp is kinda limited
    or should i just keep trading untill i get the desired effect?

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I don't really have an exact answer, but if you're going for 10% pieces, r29 weapons, or more rare effects like a/a, I would probably recommend buying your pieces and trading for profit (sell anything sellable you get from trading), since those pieces would probably be pretty hard to get from trading (unless you're very lucky). If you're okay with 8% pieces, having a r25+ weapon, or not having an a/a piece, you could probably get most of your pieces- if not all from trading. I personally bought all my pieces, however, my friend got his whole set from trading. You could also trade until you got a decent placeholder, then worked on buying a better piece later (Ex. you get a 7% stacking glove from trading, then you save up to buy a 10% stacking glove later on, etc. Or after you get a decent placeholder for all your pieces, you could come back and further trade to see if you get anything better- though I wouldn't waste too many fragments trading for top pieces or shoes- but that's up to you.) For selling your pieces, you should advertise your gear and if someone is interested, have the buyer seal- though selling on the board is fine- just make sure the piece you're selling is definitely going to sell (you can buy gold stamps off the board- though they are pretty expensive). Hope this helped and made sense.
      Last edited by zack6607-solace-; 06-11-2018, 08:22 AM.

• Antecursia-gaia-
      Antecursia-gaia- commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmm
      how huge is the difference between heroic gear (r29, 10% pieces) and elrianode gear? both are endgame gear right?

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Elrianode gear has the potential to be a lot better than heroic gear. If you get a 10% skill damage el tear for each of your elrianode pieces, that's an additional 40% skill damage boost to one of the skills of your choosing. Ex. 40% damage boost to pressure grenade, etc. (compared to the 10% skill damage boost you get from IB sets like MR, etc.) In addition, if your elrianode gear is +9 and you get critical damage 2% on all of your pieces, that's an additional 16% critical damage boost (compared to the 10% critical damage boost you get from IB sets like WDS, etc.) So if you're wondering if it's worth getting elrianode gear- yes it is. However, the two set backs are that the el tears are expensive and you can't bankshare it. I don't think the costs are anything to be scared of though. If you don't go for e+2 pieces, 12% skill damage pieces, crit dmg 3% pieces, etc. the price shouldn't be too bad and you can always get lucky and farm tears you need. Also, I don't think you should worry about the bankshare issue, if this is your main, you probably want a good elrianode set on it. If it's for your alts though, I'd recommend using heroic gear. Once again, I hope this helped. (And yes, both are endgame gear.)
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class311855}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level311855}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild311855}}

Can you mail Heroic Gear/4D Gear instead of bank sharing it?

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but you need to seal it with a gold seal and it only can be sealed once. (you'd only be able to mail the gear once)
      (also, I highly recommend you get a shared bank)
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class322199}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level322199}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild322199}}

Why damage dealt boss is trash effect?
    My friend said it is very good effect.

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment

• Tajbun-solace-
      Tajbun-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah as mentioned above ig, boss damage reduction is bad because uh... how often will you get hit by a boss? meanwhile damage dealt to bosses can help you dealing more against drabaki or else bosses like in add lab uwu
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class323180}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level323180}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild323180}}

Is Rank 29 wrath drone:
    with damage attacking enemy with 30% hp or less+ 11%
    and final strike (Eve) damage 10%
    Good?

Comment

• Aqua
      Aqua commented
      Editing a comment
      Very good and only an edge away from perfect.
      Highest priority for heroic weapon is the rank. Rank 29 is the maximum rank immediately making it usable/sellable.
      Wrath is also a desirable set compared to wisdom and vision.
      Damage attacking enemy is whatever. That's what's stopping it from being perfect.
      Final Strike 10% is okay.

Overall 8/10 Drones.

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Like Aqua said, that weapon is very good.
      Also like Aqua said, it can be better, but I wouldn't bother with the RNG. (Getting a high rank, a good 2nd and 3rd ID is very hard.)

• UranoxMetria-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Aqua and Zack c:
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class343945}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level343945}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild343945}}

Originally posted by zack6607-solace- View Post
    [SIZE=18px]
    Generally, you want at least 2 pieces from one color and at least 2 pieces from another color. Most commonly people go for 2 wrath (red) pieces and 2 wisdom (yellow) pieces. Wisdom (blue) is generally not sought for as much as the other two colors due to MP cost reduction (2 piece yellow set effect) and all skill damage (2 piece red set effect) being more important than skill cooldown reduction (2 piece blue set effect).
    Found a typo.

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Fixed! Thank you for pointing it out to me!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class359790}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level359790}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild359790}}

This Guide is Indeed Very Helpful
    I Also have this Elite Wrath rank R15 and a Unique Vision R23 Weapon for my Luciel which one should i Dismantle?
    Last edited by MinoKitsune-solace-; 09-19-2018, 04:52 PM. Reason: forgot to put Ranks on them

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad it helped!
      Dismantle the rank 15 weapon. Always dismantle elite heroic pieces o3o b
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class365795}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level365795}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild365795}}

Read the topic, and feel glad that I got the rank 29 with -14% mp cost Weapon on the 1st trade xD

Comment

• zack6607-solace-
      Editing a comment
      congratulations!
Working...
X