X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381052}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381052}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381052}}

I definitely think they need to do the same for old pets and mounts as well as IBs. I personally won't be spending ED or K-ching on another fetch aura until they actually add pets that look like they would go well with that character's theme. For example I would want either the red/black Nasod Mystic or Ancient Rexion for my Reckless Fist.

Sadly the suits at corporate probably won't ever let these things happen since they care more about short term profit than long term sustainability (which would actually make them more money in the long run). This will probably cause the game to go under in a few years because their greed is chasing players away and there eventually won't be enough players or money coming in for them to justify keeping the servers running.

Then they'll probably try to create a mobile game sequel just like they did for Grand Chase.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class381131}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level381131}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381131}}

Originally posted by LeafRena2-solace- View Post
      I definitely think they need to do the same for old pets and mounts as well as IBs. I personally won't be spending ED or K-ching on another fetch aura until they actually add pets that look like they would go well with that character's theme. For example I would want either the red/black Nasod Mystic or Ancient Rexion for my Reckless Fist.

Sadly the suits at corporate probably won't ever let these things happen since they care more about short term profit than long term sustainability (which would actually make them more money in the long run). This will probably cause the game to go under in a few years because their greed is chasing players away and there eventually won't be enough players or money coming in for them to justify keeping the servers running.

Then they'll probably try to create a mobile game sequel just like they did for Grand Chase.
      Oh, yeah, definitely. In like.. an ideal world I'd love to see basically every category of item cycled/returned/what-have-you somehow. Whenever they have sales now, the costumes look so.. sad and pathetic, especially when they're all available for ED now.

The silver lining here is that they've been SORT OF.. doing something like this. I've noticed that in past holiday sales near the end of 2018, there would be mounts and pets included that are technically out of rotation. I think that's a start at least, and a very good one, but I'd love to hopefully one day see it expanded further. It'd be so good for the economy to have things in supply again! They'd make money on stuff they already made and everything ;-;

Support? IM Costume Rotate | ❤ @Aishmael

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class383324}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level383324}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild383324}}

the new stickers got added~ they look so much bigger than usual, lol.
        bump!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class384392}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level384392}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild384392}}

I definitely support this. I just started playing Elsword a couple months ago and I'd love to drop some money on a few older things (ESPECIALLY MOTIONS!) I've missed.

Take my money KOG!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class384618}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level384618}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild384618}}

bumping thread
            long time no see

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class388285}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level388285}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild388285}}

bumping

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class390872}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level390872}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild390872}}

a bumparoo from me to you

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class395206}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level395206}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild395206}}

I'm still here, sorta. Not much to do in game, but I still look forward to possible improvements for the future. Bump!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class398867}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level398867}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild398867}}

And another bump. Happy Spring!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class400371}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level400371}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild400371}}

I'm going to say yes because when the outfit your looking for is hard to find and you find it on board 90% of the time people are going to make it a greedy price.
                      TwitterTumblrDeviantARTYoutube
                      Art made by Me
                      ✦Pixel made by Me✦
                      ART SHOP

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402961}}
                        Level: {{esusrinfo_level402961}}
                        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402961}}

Driveby bump
                        I like to complain. If this bothers you, I apologize.

Getting Potions for Lower Cost | Richter Endgame Guide

Help me complain ☟
                        Give us more KR events | Nerf trans passive quest | Rotate IM Costumes

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403016}}
                          Level: {{esusrinfo_level403016}}
                          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403016}}

I would like a return of old costumes for sure. Whether you couldn't afford them at the time, weren't even around at the time, didn't play a character you wanted it for, etc. doesn't matter - you miss it and that's that. Have fun spending possibly months trying to find it later just to end up needing to pay a potentially absurd price because of attachment or demand.
                          With that said, I do understand that a market exists for retired sets and people would like to at least break even on something they no longer want (generally.)
                          I like the idea of these sets returning in some sort of rotation, as mentioned in the OP. A standard cycle of X amount of sets for Y weeks, rinse and repeat until you go through them all, then start over. That was during a set's "off" period, people can have value retained in their items.
                          I also would like the concept of rotating what's "permanent" in the Item Mall, perhaps yearly or twice per year. That can include limited sets, old sets that were removed, or some other factor that the community could agree on if they chose that route. But that's less important and can be ignored if they just implement more "permanent" sets from their decision date forward.

tl;dr - +1 from me, and I'd like a balance in a set's value and a decent way to actually obtain them.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403329}}
                            Level: {{esusrinfo_level403329}}
                            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403329}}

I'm fairly new to this game (only about 1.5 months since I started), but when I first discovered the Magic Wardrobe I went through making a list of all the costume items that looked good enough that I could make obtaining them (or most of them) some sort of ultra-end game goal... Only to discover that almost all of said items are pretty much impossible to get your hands on. It was very dispiriting.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            /* */