• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class413845}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level413845}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413845}}

Add 1st Job Cut-ins

As the title implies, they should just add 1st job cut-ins. They don't even have to be new keyart. They already have 3rd job using the same art of their portraits and they retroactively added Transcendence portraits as the cut-ins for Transcendence.

Why have they not done the same for 1st job as they did for Transcendence? Take the portraits we currently have and just convert them to also doubling as the cut-ins for 1st job. It's just strange as it is where 1st job still uses base cut-ins despite the character clearly going through a design change.

The short lifespan of 1st job isn't even an excuse anymore because Customization allows you to use old cut-ins as you will. So the option to have 1st job designs would be a harmless appreciation that at the very least makes changing cut-ins between job advancements consistent from base to 3rd job.

A surprising number of 1st job portraits are already cut-in material as is.
    Make 1st Job Cut-ins a thing
    100.00%
    No
    0%
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class413889}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level413889}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413889}}

+1 support.
    "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class417478}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level417478}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild417478}}

bump
      /10char

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class418624}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level418624}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418624}}

As a 1st job main I support this *^*
        I mostly keep 1st jobs just to see my top left corner character portrait anyway, so more chances to see it would be great....(THAT AND THE JOB HAIRS...)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419318}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level419318}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419318}}

bump
          /10char

Comment

Working...
          X
          /* */