• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class403072}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level403072}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403072}}

Change how the guild skill Light Steps work

As it is right now Light Steps increases move/jump speed based on ED collected, this passive is one of the few that is inconsistent of the guild skills (in terms of PvE). I would suggest changing the passive to work similarly to MetaMorphy’s Manaflow Overflow passive which increases move speed based on how low your MP is (120% move spd at 0 MP, while 100% move spd at full).
    The benefits of making it like this is that it would have more use in certain areas of the game (raid) as well as allowing for a more consistent playstyle to players who manage their MP well and are not able to steamroll through dungeons.

Edit:As the previous idea is pretty lazy an alternative could be to make light steps work off of hit count as that is generally easier to maintain than the previous idea and would be more consistent than relying on picking up ed.
    Yes, make it similar to manaflow overdrive
    100.00%
    No, keep it the same
    0%
    I have a different idea (please mention your idea)
    0%
    Make it so it’s stacks based on the amount of hits instead
    0%
    Last edited by PinheadLaby-solace-; 04-16-2019, 06:06 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class403095}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level403095}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403095}}

I don't have a different idea, and I do think Light Steps should be changed as it's useless in many lv.99 dungeons (especially compared to others,) but I don't like a guild passive having the same effect as a class' passive. It seems very copy/paste, which is already something Elsword has suffered from in the past, and takes away from the value of the passive's effect.

I'll edit this if I can come up with anything but I won't vote now.

Comment

• PinheadLaby-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I do agree that me suggesting that we copy an already existing passive was lazy, but I didnt suggest a flat out speed boost cause I believed that to be even more lazy than what I suggested and I hope you could figure out a better idea than me.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class403120}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level403120}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403120}}

How is it inconsistent of guild skills? My guild doesn't have it and I am curious.
    I like to complain. If this bothers you, I apologize.

Richter Endgame Guide

Help me complain ☟
    Give us more KR events | Nerf trans passive quest | Rotate IM Costumes

Comment

• PinheadLaby-solace-
      Editing a comment
      It’s mainly inconsistent due to its requirement of obtaining ED to get a temporary speed buff that stacks, so if you only got 10 ed drops in a span of around 5-10 seconds then you would move faster than someone who only got 3 ed drops in the same amount of time.It maybe a small boost but it could effect gameplay (as someone grabs the ed via fetch and overshoots the area they intended to be at to most effectively use a skill).
      Also in some dungeons such as raids,add, or Varnimyr region (unless you are capable of clearing just as fast there) the skill itself drops in terms of usefulness as the mobs take longer to die (thus limiting the stacks you could build at a time) or there simply aren’t enough mobs/the mobs are bosses making the skill apply after the boss.

• Septentriont-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I see. I was under the impression that it was specifically catered towards dungeons where you can clear quickly (and towards whales who can oneshot and achieve a consistent buff uptime in varnimir). Though, by that reasoning its lack of usefulness towards most people is a commentary instead on how imbalanced the game is.
Working...
X
/* */