Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow Registered Customisations To Be Extracted?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class397824}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397824}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397824}}

Allow Registered Customisations To Be Extracted?

A friend of mine just recently re-made a few of his characters from old accounts on to his new main account for easier access to gear and other necessities, but unfortunately had to leave behind some exclusive customisations which can no longer be purchased Item Mall. A few guildies, including myself, have also had the same problem and so, I decided to make it into a suggestion thread here.

Basically, make a system which allows idle motions, sits, custom eyes/skill cut-ins and maybe even awakening effects to be extracted off a character to be used on another class, sent to another account, or to be sold if no longer wanted. It would work much like the force skill/passive extracting mechanic, but perhaps could be bought in Item Mall instead. [Like the MW hanger removal scrolls.]

Of course with that being said, the customisations would still hold their previous trading restrictions. For example, if they were originally unable to be backshared or traded/sold then they would remain with the same properties.

Yes
    90.00%
    No
    0%
    Indifferent
    10.00%
    Wherever you hide, there’s no escaping gravity.

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class397835}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397835}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397835}}

Another thread made mention of this as well: https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...n-an-character

But I dont think they are going to add more in depth suggestion. +1, will voice my opinion on the matter in depth another day.

Comment

• Beeble-solace-
      Beeble-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh,.. I don't know how I managed to skip over that thread... Whoops. Well, if this suggestion has already been made recently, I think I may just have this one closed. My bad, but thank you for the vote.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class397853}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level397853}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild397853}}

Locked for duplicate.
    Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
    X
    /* */