• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class228137}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level228137}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild228137}}

Trial Dungeon Mode - A PvE Competition

Hello, everyone. I would like to share my idea for a competitive dungeon mode I have, that I like to simply call Trial mode.

The concept is simple: clear a specified dungeon as quickly as possible, and try to be the fastest person to do so against others on a leaderboard.

What's the catch? All of your setup - equipment, stats, title, ERP, passives, consumables, etc. - is preset. Every person will use the same equipment and resources in their attempt to clear the dungeon. Also, some dungeons might place restrictions or change certain aspects about the dungeon and its monsters to make things more challenging, or have players adapt to the given conditions.

I feel like this mode could give the community a way to experience a new style of challenge and competition, all while giving KOG a way to see how powerful each class path can end up being in dungeons.

Shall we get into the main details, then~?

General Rules
    -Entry requirements: your character must be level 99, be Transcended (or 3rd job), and have El Resonance unlocked
    -You can only enter Trial dungeons alone - no queue buff will be provided
    -Resurrection stones are disabled

-Your character's setup and consumables will be provided for you
    -Character stats (HP, attack power, defense power) may be lowered to a specific level (e.g. level 15) according to the dungeon; this will not affect your skills or passives
    -Depending on the challenge, your character may receive buffs or debuffs not normally obtainable via standard means for the duration of the dungeon
    -Cannot use mounts or pets (unless they are provided for you)
    -Cannot start a Trial dungeon with Extreme Heavenly Love equipped
    -Hyperactives can only be used subject to the number of El Essences given to the player. A player's own inventory cannot be used for this, as Concentrated El Essences could give some people an unfair advantage.
    -Unless otherwise specified, Force passives and actives are disabled. (Mod skills are allowed)

-The goal is always to clear the dungeon with the fastest time; your time will be put on a leaderboard and compared against everyone else on your class path. If there is a tie for the fastest time, ties are broken in favor of the player who took the least damage.
    -Trial dungeons can be attempted once a day, and are available for two weeks each
    -Trial dungeon leaderboards update daily at 6 AM, PST; the Trial dungeon changes every two weeks on Wednesdays at 12 AM, PST.

Dungeon Rules
    -Any non-event dungeon can be selected for a Trial dungeon. If that dungeon has entry requirements, they are ignored. (For instance, this means a Trial Secret Dungeon can be played on a day that dungeon isn't normally available, and without using an SD Permit)

-You cannot open character, inventory, or skill menus inside the Trial dungeon - have your skills set up in advance! You'll be warned about this before entering.

-Upon entering the Trial dungeon, any buffs you had will be removed. This prevents use of Gate of Darkness, random mission, and elixir buffs to gain an advantage other players would not have. You will be warned about this before entering.

-Unless otherwise stated, you will enter the Trial dungeon with full HP/MP, zero awakening beads, and character-specific resources will start at their defaults.
    -Some aspects of the dungeon may be changed for a greater challenge
    -The monsters of the Trial dungeon will always be the same. This means that:
    1. Enemies/minibosses will be the same in every run (important in dungeons like Barren Sander and Garpai Rock)
    2. If any enemies have elements or other buffs, the same enemies will always have them, and the elements/buffs will always be the same each attempt

-Chests from the Treasure Hunter profession will not appear in Trial dungeons. Normal chests native to the dungeon will still appear, and will always have the same contents each attempt.
    -Items can drop normally from Trial dungeons; all items obtained in this way will be shown in a temporary inventory after the Trial dungeon ends
    -Experience is obtained from Trial dungeons normally, and ignores level penalties
    -Stamina is not consumed in Trial dungeons, and you can enter a Trial dungeon with 0% stamina.

Timing
    -Time starts the first frame you have control of your character
    -Time ends when the dungeon's boss is defeated
    -When, after a room is marked as "CLEAR", either:
    A. The room's door is broken
    B. Your character walks into the loading zone for the next room
    ...the timer will pause. Time will resume once the next room is loaded. This is done to combat potential connection issues that would make loading zones take longer.

Rewards
    -All rewards from Trial dungeons will be in-game items
    -A reward will be given to every player who completes the Trial dungeon at least once
    -Separate rewards are provided to the top 5 players on each class path
    -"First clear" rewards are given per character; "top 5" rewards are given per account.
    -If the same account gets in the top 5 on multiple class paths, it will receive the reward for its highest placement only. If the same placement occurs on multiple class paths, that account will be rewarded on the class path with the most participants, and the rewards for the other class path(s) will be moved down 1 place (potentially meaning someone in 6th place could get 5th place rewards).

Misc. Rules and Exceptions
    -In Secret Dungeon Trial dungeons, Luto appearances are always the same. (He will always either not appear, or always appear in a specific room.) If Luto does appear, Luto mode will automatically be accepted. Players will be told about where Luto appears in a SD Trial dungeon (if he appears) prior to entering.

-If Henir's Time and Space is selected as a Trial dungeon, a Trial attempt will not use up a rewarded Henir's entry for the day, and the time will not count for the Henir's leaderboard. Time and Space fragments will still be awarded based on the player's progress. The bosses you will encounter in the Trial version of Henir's may not be the ones found in the normal version of Henir's that week.

-In Heroic dungeons, if a Wimp appears, it will always grant the same bonus effect when defeated.

-Trial dungeons are considered different from normal versions of the dungeons - they won't count towards quests or titles, as players weren't using their personal builds to achieve this progress

-The Gate of Darkness cannot appear after completing a Trial dungeon

If there's anything that needs to be clarified, or if you have any feedback on this idea, please feel free to tell me. Thank you all for listening~.
    Yes, Trial dungeons would be a great addition.
    92.86%
    No, Trial dungeons would not be worth it.
    0%
    *Neutral*
    7.14%
    Trial Dungeon Mode - Compete in PvE Challenges!

Petition - Make Hitstun Recovery Constant

RNG Explanation/Discussion
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class228138}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level228138}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild228138}}

These are just a few examples of what could be done in Trial mode, some more extreme than others.

All of this information would be available to players before they attempted the Trial dungeon.

The Capsule's been damaged... be ready to fight for your lives.

SPOILERDungeon: Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area
    Luto: No appearance

Dungeon modifications:
    -Anti-Alterasia Capsule timer starts at 00:10 instead of 12:00

Player setup:
    -Equipment: +9 Enhanced Alterasia Type-H, 5/5.
    -Weapon element: Plague IV
    -Armor elements: +110 nature resistance

Accessories:
    -Magic Necklace
    -Ring of Brilliant Attack (Element proc rate +2.5%)
    -Pitch Black Ring of Darkness (+100 Dark resist, Plague proc chance +1%)

Title: Shadow's Descent (+6% Crit. Rate, +6% Maximize, lower target's elemental resistance by 20 for 7 seconds on hit [5 stacks max.], next attack's damage increases by 5% after 10 attacks)

El Resonance:
    1. Attribute Activation Rate: Level 50 (+10% chance to proc element on hit)

Socketed stats:
    -All speeds: 22%
    -Critical, Maximize: 50%
    -Add. damage: 20%
    -Red. damage: 10%
    -MP gain on hit: 31.05%
    -MP gain on being hit: 30%

Consumables:
    -Intermediate Mana Potion: 5
    -Andromeda Apple: 3
    -Mana Elixir: 1
    -El Essence: 1

You pesky thieves! Come back with our stuff!

SPOILERDungeon: Suburbs of Wally's Castle
    Dungeon modifications: None

Character setup: No equipment, accessories, title, consumables, or ERP.
    -Character stats scaled to level 15
    -No socketed stats

Hahaha... is this really all the resistance Hamel could muster?

SPOILERDungeon: Halls of Water

Character setup:
    -Character stats scaled to level 60

Equipment: +6 Advanced Fire Flower, 5/5 (+5% awk. charge, +250 Fire resist, 5% chance to launch a fireball when attacking)
    -Armor elements: Dark resistance +75

Title: Knight Rescue Party (+15% damage to Shadow Port monsters, max health +10%)
    -No ERP or accessories

Socketed stats:
    -All speeds: 20%
    -Critical/Maximize: 10%
    -Max HP: +10%

Consumables:
    -Intermediate Mana Potion: 10
    -Vigor Potion: 3

There has to be an opening somewhere... let's look for our chance!

SPOILERDungeon: Altar of Dedication

Character setup:
    -Character stats scaled to level 45

Equipment: +6 Advanced Feita's Royal Knight, 5/5 (50% Poison/Curse resistance, 5% chance to summon a Ghost when attacking)
    -Armor elements: Water resistance +75

-Title: Demon Slayer (+50 phys/mag. attack power, +7% MP gain when attacked, +6% awakening time, +50 Dark resistance, +12% damage to Glitter mobs/minibosses)

ERP:
    -Bravery Damage Level 100 (+35% Bravery skill damage)

Accessories:
    -The Ring of Bravery (+20% Bravery skill damage)

Socketed stats:
    -MP gain when attacked: 7%
    -Awakening time: 6%

Consumables:
    -Intermediate Mana Potion: 5
    -Grilled Meat: 5
    -Magic Herbal Juice: 5

CUBE THIEVES DETECTED... INITIALIZE SENTRY DEFENSE PROTOCOL.

SPOILERDungeon: Atlas City
    Dungeon modifications:
    -All enemies have 100% physical and magical defense
    -CODE_B_New_Defender and CODE_A_Surveillan have half their normal maximum HP (Surveillan's background transitions will adjust accordingly)

Character Setup:
    -Character stats scaled to level 80

Equipment: +7 Advanced Roaring Berserker, 5/5
    -Weapon element: Fire II, Wind II
    -Armor elements: 500 Fire resistance, 250 resistance in all other elements

Title: Children of the Wind (+2% Attack Speed, +6% MP gain when attacked, 3% chance to create a Speed Aura [+5% attack speed] when attacking)

Socketed stats:
    -Additional damage: 100%
    -MP gain when attacked: 6%
    -HP: +30%

Consumables:
    -Intermediate Mana Potion: 3
    -Vigor Potion: 2
    -Organic Apple: 1

We finally reverse engineered Joaquin's mana brew for you all!
    ...what do you mean, side effects?

SPOILERDungeon: Velder's Hallucination
    Luto: No appearance
    Dungeon modifications:
    -Player has the mana brew buff (+50 MP per second) for the entire dungeon
    -Player max MP is reduced to 120 (this can't be changed by passives or effects)

Player setup:

Equipment: +8 Enhanced Glitter Warlord, 5/5

Accessories: Magic Necklace, Ring of Tenacity

Title: Illusion Breaker (+1% critical, +1% attack speed, +2% add. damage, 15% chance to dodge Joaquin's attacks, +15% damage dealt to Joaquin)

ERP: 100 points in cooldown reduction (-25% cooldown time)

Socketed stats:
    -Critical: 50%
    -Maximize: 50%
    -Additional damage: 50%
    -MP gain on attack/when attacked: 30%
    -Damage reduction: 20%
    -All speeds: 22%

Consumables:
    -Vigor Potion: 3
    -Complete Recovery Potion: 1

I'll overload your Cores - it'll look like you need repairs.
    Just don't burn yourselves out.

SPOILERDungeon: Elysion Tower
    Dungeon modifications:
    -Player max MP is increased to 5000 (this isn't affected by passives or effects)
    -Player cannot recover MP from attacks
    -Natural MP recovery is reduced to 0 (passives cannot overwrite this effect)

Player setup:
    -Player stats scaled to level 85

Equipment: +7 Advanced Enchanted Diceon, 5/5 (Max HP +10%, +100 Light resist, +3% add. damage, +3% awk. charge, +2% element proc rate, +4% critical, 5% chance of cube explosion when attacking, 10% of Diceon Power [40% damage reduction, +10 MP recovered per second, vastly increased movement/jump speed] for 5 seconds when attacked)
    -Armor elements: 300 wind resistance, 100 light resistance

Title: Quick Charge (+5% awakening speed, +7.5% awakening time, +4% critical rate)

Socketed stats:
    -Critical: 25%
    -Maximize: 25%
    -Additional damage: 20%
    -Awakening charge: 15%
    -Awakening time: 7.5%
    -MP gain on hit/when attacked: -100%

Consumables:
    -Star Fruit Cookie: 10
    Last edited by Hitotsuoboe-solace-; 05-04-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class230061}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level230061}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild230061}}

As a heads-up, I might consider adding new ideas for Trial dungeon setups I get to my second post from time to time.

You all are also welcome to contribute your ideas for a possible challenge - there's a lot of interesting possibilities to be found, and I won't ever come close to thinking of them all. The more ideas, the more variety and fun to be had~.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class230400}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level230400}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild230400}}

I can't wait to read "muh stats, muh enhancement" posts, anyways this is a good mix up compared to a brain dead grind.
        [No longer playing Elsword] Warframe IGN: Nalucire

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class233074}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level233074}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild233074}}

Originally posted by DadJokes
          I can't wait to read "muh stats, muh enhancement" posts, anyways this is a good mix up compared to a brain dead grind.
          I guess that's part of the spirit that I wanted this mode to have - you aren't just playing with your best gear possible just to get items more quickly. I'd love this to be a mode where people get put in new situations and actually have to think about what they're doing, and take care around enemies, in order to succeed.

(Side note: added a new Trial idea to the second post. Also, should I consider trying to replicate one of the Trials - say, the Contaminated Area SD Trial - as best I can to showcase the concept?)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class234608}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level234608}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild234608}}

Well, I thought about it, realized I had a lot of the resources I would need, and decided to actually try to replicate one of my Trial dungeons, as a means of showing what things might be like.

In this particular case, I decided to try my Trial for the Altera Secret Dungeon, letting the timer go to 10 and doing my best to survive off Plague and enemy health drops. The resulting run was rather challenging once I reached Type-H itself...

I will have to note that I had to take a few liberties, since I couldn't perfectly match the conditions:
            -My ERP was in MP reduction and HP/MP, not attribute proc chance
            -I only had Plague III, and was missing a lot of my proc chance-increasing items
            -I had half the Nature resist I wanted
            -I had no Andromeda Apples, so I used Lady's Waters instead; I also had to hold the full stacks in my quick slots since I lacked room to separate the stacks in my inventory
            -One of the enemies near the start wandered, and inevitably got close to me to attack. This led to over 11 off-screen minutes of me trying to jump and avoid attacks without striking back just to meet the timer portion of the challenge, as the start of the video shows. Apologies for the chaotic start - I wanted to show that I met the conditions while also trying not to get mauled (and get awakening because of it).

What I showed here might have been arguably more difficult than what the challenge would actually be like, since I was getting health from Plague so less often. Still, I'd certainly like to know what you think about this kind of run. I do see that the stage wasn't too hard, while Type-H was absolutely brutal - would a challenge like this warrant lowering Type-H's health somewhat, or should it just be left untouched, meaning that people need to learn how to control the fight as part of the challenge?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class249551}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level249551}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild249551}}

Stopping by to bump up the thread. Once again, if there's any Trial ideas you'd like me to attempt, please feel free to let me know~.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class253421}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level253421}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild253421}}

Only thing is that in certain dungeons, some classes would have an advantage(blatt blume in alterasia one), but still +1 support, as this would be really fun and *something fun in pve for once*
                The Guardian of War, With his Indomitable Will - Comet Crusader
                The Incarnate of Fire itself that Eats even Flames - Flame Lord
                plus other characters i need to grind 3rd job for

Best guild~ [FallenCrescent]
                https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...fallencrescent

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class255196}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level255196}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild255196}}

Originally posted by ElProtectist
                  Only thing is that in certain dungeons, some classes would have an advantage(blatt blume in alterasia one)
                  That kind of difference is part of why I made the leaderboards exclusive to each class path. Still, I can definitely see how some class paths might struggle with certain restrictions - it might show the people on that class path that are the most resilient of their kind, but might also keep a lot of people out of the running for "first clear" rewards if it's too intense.

I'll be trying to keep that in mind - I do have new Trial ideas that I'd really like this kind of feedback for specific characters on, once I find suitable dungeons and setups for them.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class270496}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level270496}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild270496}}

Stopping by to bump up the thread.

I'll be adding a couple more Trial challenges based on MP restrictions - I'd personally like some feedback as to how fair these would be for certain class paths.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class273075}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level273075}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild273075}}

This is definitely an incredible suggestion, I feel like it almost has everything to offer; a challenge and a casual-friendly environment. Personally, however, I would kind of miss having parties - I don’t enjoy doing solo runs and that’s why I’ve been slacking on Add’s. Going by your path-specific leaderboards though, I can see why it would be better to do it solo.
                      Do you think this kind of dungeon would have any kind of reward to offer outside of leaderboard rewards? Perhaps sort of an Ereda-esque kind of thing where you can receive drops from the trial runs to trade at an NPC for, um... better rewards than Ereda without any RNG involved. It would give people more incentive to play even if they don’t hit the leaderboard, just like how Henir is played for its reward and not always the leaderboard.
                      Other than that, I would love to see this become a reality sometime. Would definitely do it a lot - It would also teach us new things about our characters!
                      229/250 ERP

Comment

• Hitotsuoboe-solace-
                        Editing a comment
                        Hm... as in a sort of stackable item you could get for completing runs, to potentially trade for an amulet or something? Perhaps via a daily/weekly quest or such?

It would be quite a nice thought - it would reward people for continuing to compete. This would also provide KOG with a lot of leaderboard data to help them see the power of each class path. It benefits the game, the mode, and the company - what's not to love there?

• Allumiere-solace-
                        Allumiere-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes; a stackable item obtained via daily/weekly quest to trade for - well, perhaps a variety of rewards including an amulet for the highest number of rewards? Another way to get the item might also be beating the dungeon within a set amount of time (this would differ from one dungeon to another depending on the kind of challenge, general length of the dungeon, etc.); to push players to try to get better at the dungeon. However, I would fear that someone would learn how to do it for one dungeon and then just abuse it over and over for rewards.
                    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class273231}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level273231}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild273231}}

Originally posted by Hitotsuoboe-solace- View Post
                      As a heads-up, I might consider adding new ideas for Trial dungeon setups I get to my second post from time to time.

You all are also welcome to contribute your ideas for a possible challenge - there's a lot of interesting possibilities to be found, and I won't ever come close to thinking of them all. The more ideas, the more variety and fun to be had~.
                      Don't mind if I do.

Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
                      Residential Area 3

SPOILERDungeon Modification: Everyone has the Giant Elixir buff

Player Modification: You have the Giant Elixir and Giant Hands buff. Level is set at level 42. El Resonance is HP/MP 50.

Equipment: 5/5 Advanced Velder Militia (weapon is at +6, armor at +6), no elements.

Accessories: Dark Steel Bracelet, Back Knife, Puppet Bomb, Spriggan Feather Skull.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 50%, Speeds at 18%, everything else at 10%.

Title: Bracelet Snatcher

Consumables: Intermediate Mana Potion x5, Vigor Potion x5, Grilled Meat x5, Magic Herbal Juice x5, Organic Apple x3

The Best of the Best
                      Altar of Dedication

SPOILERDungeon Modification: Everyone is affected by Denif's Ice Orb. Mini-bosses and Berthe have Blessed Denif's Ice Orb, Water Element Buff, and the General buff.

Player Modification: Level is set at 40. El Resonance is HP/MP at 50.

Equipment: 5/5 Advanced Feita's Royal Knight (weapon is at +7, armor at +6), Wind II.

Accessories: Wild Arm Tattoo, Berthe's Tail, Master's Corolla, Floating Stone Epaulette, Durahan's Head, Ring of Restraint.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 50%, Speeds at 20%, everything else at 20%.

Title: Demon Slayer

Consumables: Complete Recovery Potion x10, Vigor Potion x10, Magic Herbal Juice x20, Organic Apple x10

Glave Joins You in Henir
                      Henir's Time and Space Challenge Mode

SPOILERDungeon Modification: Glave is with you. He will be using a combination of all Elsword, Aisha, and Rena's 3rd Job 1st path movepools, character systems, and passives. He is wearing 10/10 Henir Lord of Time and Space with Magic Necklace and Ring of Fury.

Objective: Outdamage Glave.

Player Modification: Level 99. El Resonance is set at 100 Physical and Magical Attack.

Equipment: 5/5 4th Dimension Set, Heroic extractions are all Damage Dealt to Boss Monsters +10%. (Weapon is at +10, Armor at +7). Glave is also wearing this set.

Accessories: Magic Necklace, Ring of Fury, Ancient Wyvern Set.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 70%, Speeds at 20%, everything else at 20%. Glave also has these stats.

Title: Dimensional Traveler. Glave also has this title.

Consumables: None

The traitor reveals herself early on.
                      Volcanic Flame Entrance

SPOILERDungeon Modification: Ignia is actively attacking you from the start. She'll no longer provide blessings.

Player Modification: Constant burn debuff. Level is set at 75. El Resonance is Elemental Activation Rate 50.

Equipment: 5/5 Advanced Roaring Berserker Set. (Weapon is at +8, Armor at +7). Weapon element is Freezing II.

Accessories: Sirena's Set, Ignia's Set.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 50%, Speeds at 18%, everything else at 20%.

Title: Hiking King.

Consumables: Volcanic Spiffy Meat x15, Purified Volcano Water x10, Organic Apple x5

EDIT: This is fun. I've added a few more ideas that I've been daydreaming about.

They're with Lu, I swear!
                      Gate of Darkness

SPOILER
                      Dungeon Modification: You're with the demons.

Player Modification: Same as Gate of Darkness. Level is set at 80. El Resonance is HP/MP 50.

Equipment: Enhanced Glitter Warlord 5/5. Weapon is at +8, Armor at +7. The NPCs have the same stats.

Accessories : Ancient Wyvern Set.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 50%, Speeds at 18%, everything else at 10%.

Consumables: Demon equivalents of the Gate of Darkness summons plus the Advanced Mana Potion.

Add, what have you done?!
                      Add's Energy Fusion Theory

SPOILER
                      Dungeon Modification: You're fighting them all at once, even the boss. Everyone is healed by the Alterasia Spores and spawn smaller versions of themselves.

Player Modification: None. Player is set at Level 99. El Resonance is set at HP/MP 50, All Skill Damage at 50.

Equipment: Apocalypse Type Void Stage 15 +10, Level 85 Ancient Noble Guardian 5/5 +8.

Accessories : Magic Necklace, Ring of Fury.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 70%, Speeds at 20%, everything else at 20%.

Title: Pierce The Heavens

Consumables: Red Bean Sherbet x10, Complete Recovery Potion x10, Organic Apple x10, Ancient Fossil Pill x10, Advanced Vitality Potion x10, Mana Elixir x10

Show me what you can do with only your bare hands.
                      Forgotten Elrian Sanctum

SPOILER
                      Dungeon Modification: None

Player Modification: You are permanently silenced. +20% Attack Power.

Equipment: 4th Dimension Set 5/5. Weapon is at +10, Armor at +7. Heroic Extractions are all Damage Dealt to Boss Monsters +10%.

Accessories : Magic Necklace, Ring of Fury.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 70%, Speeds at 22%, everything else at 20%.

Title: Henir Infestation

Consumables: Liquid Medicine of Fighting Spirit x2, Complete Recovery Potion x10, Superhuman Organic Apple x10

NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
                      Water Dragon Sanctum

SPOILERDungeon Modification: None

Player Modification: Ventus' Wings Elixir Buff. Level set at 99. El Resonance is Physical and Magical Attack at 100. You take 10% more damage from enemies.

Equipment: Enhanced Alterasia 6/6. Weapon is at +10, Armor at +7.

Accessories : Magic Necklace, Ring of Fury, Mysterious El Lord Crown, Acceleration Ring.

Stats: Critical and Maximize at 70%, Speeds at Maximum, everything else at 20%.

Title: Children of the Wind

Consumables: Twister Andromeda Apple x5, Complete Recovery Potion x10, Advanced Vitality Potion x10
                      Last edited by Coronax-gaia-; 05-10-2018, 05:17 PM.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class274573}}
                        Level: {{esusrinfo_level274573}}
                        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild274573}}

I'm loving the ideas I'm seeing here, lol.

Originally posted by Coronax
                        Why don't you pick on someone your own size?

Just a giant's rampage sounds like a blast to play through. It would be even more spectacular if they could increase the effect of the elixirs to literally make people the size of Uno Hound - at that point, it would almost feel like a battle between kaiju. XD

The Best of the Best

This is one that's bound to get crazy, and really has you making sure you're dealing with mobs quickly to not batter yourself with Ice Orbs. The damage a person might take is a bit scary, but the consumables provided help combat this.

The accessories are also a very nice touch.

Glave Joins You in Henir

Seeing this actually being implemented would be insane and an utter spectacle. Part of me inwardly worries that they wouldn't go to the length of making an NPC specifically for so temporary a dungeon, but it would be incredibly fun if it did happen.

The traitor reveals herself early on.

A nice twist on things - the attacks you'd normally be ignoring in your runs become an actual threat.

Ignia: Oops, is this friendly fire? My bad!

It would be interesting having to pay attention to this new obstacle as you go about. The burn debuff is a bit questionable given the added threat, but once again, there's some consumables to help manage that problem.

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
                          Coronax-gaia- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Looking back at it, the constant burn debuff might not actually be that big of a threat considering they're given Advanced Roaring Berserker, which gives 500 Fire Resistance at 4 pieces.

Might actually be a buff to Knight Emperor since that guy gains more power when he's debuffed.

• Hitotsuoboe-solace-
                          Editing a comment
                          Ah, right - that set effect slipped my mind.

In that situation, the burn should be far less of a problem than I thought. Apologies for the mistake.

• Coronax-gaia-
                          Coronax-gaia- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Eh, I also thought it was too much back before I remembered Roaring Berserker's set effects.
                      Working...
                      X
                      /* */