• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414538}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414538}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414538}}

Laggers, hackers and more in PvP

I'm usually excited for the PVP but this time, I think I might be done with the PvP.

I am stuck in A rank with record of about 250 wins and about the same losses. The thing is, every time I'm about to approach to S rank, usually about one round from it, there's always some sort of hacker who somehow manages to win against me not once, but twice and thrice in a row.

In addition, there has been the occasional lagger. I would usually win to them but there has been some instances where I lost because of them.

First of all, there was this raven who kept attacking despite me having obviously hitting him. He's not even in super armor, what the hell?

There is a chung that deals so much damage to me that I literally lose about 50% HP in one go. Also, he casts that skill that follows me, hits 5 times, flinches me, and reset the green bar of the MP bar. WHY DOES IT RESETS????

Afterward, there was this Catastrophe Luciel who everytime I approach her she would cast that skill that prevents me not only from moving but literally from attacking.

Finally every time I met an Shakti I literally lose usually to them. They keep attacking me to no end and I'm usually forced to MB to get out of her combos.

The above are all of the hackers I've met. And besides...

Every time I hit the character, despite not being in Super Armor they just doesn't flinch at all. They continue attacking like it's nothing. What the heck?

There needs to be some serious reworking of the PvP.

(Please do note that I'm from Europe not NA. European server is dead. I have good internet as well.)
    Hello! I play Elsword! If you like my posts, please leave a like! Additionally, if you have any problems, just tell me, and I will try my best at my knowledge of Elsword to answer you. I'm still a bit new... But be sure to stay with us through Elsword game, as it's getting more and more friendly over time. I hope it can stay that way!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414541}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414541}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414541}}

Originally posted by Michele111-solace- View Post

The above are all of the hackers I've met. And besides...

There needs to be some serious reworking of the PvP.

(Please do note that I'm from Europe not NA. European server is dead. I have good internet as well.)
    None of the aboves are hackers, you just don't have enough experiences with characters to know what they do. I suggest you either create alts to try them yourself, or at the very least read about their skills and passives on elwiki or watch some videos.

Your flinching issues stems from either lag or you not confirming your hits.

About the enemies attacking you while you're hitting them, it sounds like you don't have enough attack speed to keep your strings working, especially if you try to ZZZ with Ain.

Pvp needs reworking yes, but what you're saying stems more from learn to play issues.

"Let justice be done, though the Heavens fall."

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414546}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level414546}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414546}}

Originally posted by Abeyll-solace- View Post

None of the aboves are hackers, you just don't have enough experiences with characters to know what they do. I suggest you either create alts to try them yourself, or at the very least read about their skills and passives on elwiki or watch some videos.

Your flinching issues stems from either lag or you not confirming your hits.

About the enemies attacking you while you're hitting them, it sounds like you don't have enough attack speed to keep your strings working, especially if you try to ZZZ with Ain.

Pvp needs reworking yes, but what you're saying stems more from learn to play issues.
      I take issue with the second to last sentence, about the attack speed. I have 25% ATK speed. At this point it just isn't worth investing more, since 1% will only increase the stat by 0.1%. I have to increase my damage, but the returning efficiency just makes it not worth to do so.

Fatal Phantom's Bullet Blitz at the very least shouldn't have the Ruthless trait, it makes them a little like Laby in the sense that the skill gives an free catch. It is really disheartening when you lose 100-0 without being able to counter.

Also luckily Shakti (yes I mispell it often as Skhati.... me and my keyboard skill) will get an loss of KD reduction in the reboot.

Is there a difference between distance lag and actual LAG? Like I said I'm not from NA.

EDIT: I fought against a FP. He didn't have Ruthless trait, but I know the cooldown, and yet he used it every like eight seconds or so immediately after it was ready, almost like he had a lot of MP when clearly there can't be enough MP for it to be used continually. It would be the same with the Ruthless trait.

EDIT 2: I'm betting that the pvp will be evenm ore broken when the new titles for new region comes out lmao.
      Last edited by Michele111-solace-; 07-13-2019, 07:49 AM.
      Hello! I play Elsword! If you like my posts, please leave a like! Additionally, if you have any problems, just tell me, and I will try my best at my knowledge of Elsword to answer you. I'm still a bit new... But be sure to stay with us through Elsword game, as it's getting more and more friendly over time. I hope it can stay that way!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414554}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level414554}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414554}}

Originally posted by Michele111-solace- View Post

I take issue with the second to last sentence, about the attack speed. I have 25% ATK speed. At this point it just isn't worth investing more, since 1% will only increase the stat by 0.1%. I have to increase my damage, but the returning efficiency just makes it not worth to do so.

Fatal Phantom's Bullet Blitz at the very least shouldn't have the Ruthless trait, it makes them a little like Laby in the sense that the skill gives an free catch. It is really disheartening when you lose 100-0 without being able to counter.

Also luckily Shakti (yes I mispell it often as Skhati.... me and my keyboard skill) will get an loss of KD reduction in the reboot.

Is there a difference between distance lag and actual LAG? Like I said I'm not from NA.

EDIT: I fought against a FP. He didn't have Ruthless trait, but I know the cooldown, and yet he used it every like eight seconds or so immediately after it was ready, almost like he had a lot of MP when clearly there can't be enough MP for it to be used continually. It would be the same with the Ruthless trait.

EDIT 2: I'm betting that the pvp will be evenm ore broken when the new titles for new region comes out lmao.
        Ain's ZZZ has notoriously bad hitstun (at least for a basic loop), so even with 25% Attack Speed, I wouldn't be too surprised if someone with an Attack Speed passive and Party Attack Speed bottoms could manage to find a gap in it occasionally.

More than a few skills have traits they really shouldn't have, or are just really easy catches. But if you're losing 100 to 0, you're probably doing something wrong (especially if there isn't a gigantic gear difference), such as being overly predictable or Mana Breaking without leaving yourself enough resources to do anything in neutral.

Shakti's KD reduction passive being nerfed is likely almost completely irrelevant, because she isn't one of the few classes that has any trouble doing infinites (unless some KD values were actually changed).

In most cases, what matters with lag is latency (time to receive information from the other person; what is sometimes referred to as distance lag) and consistency (how much the latency stays consistent, as opposed to losing information or receiving it late; bad wi-fi connections can have terrible consistency).
        High latency in Elsword generally results in things like people not receiving hits when it looks like they should on your end or being hit by attacks that aren't there on your end anymore, and some high pushback combos are unstable in high latency.
        Inconsistent connections result in things like the opponent freezing up and/or teleporting (regardless of which side has the inconsistent connection), and can create openings that shouldn't exist because of the person doing the comboing appearing to freeze up on the side of the person being attacked. (But minuscule gaps that allow skill usage can happen without inconsistent connections, especially with things like low altitude delay mechanics and Attack Speed affecting hitstun)

Fatal Phantom's Intense Showtime reduces the MP cost and cooldown of everything while in Berserk mode, and even single-bead awakenings have a 60%, 80%, or 100% chance of entering Berserk mode because of Tussle Technique and his 3rd job passives. Also, Fatal Phantom's MP gain is pretty high if he's using the right normals.

As for any new titles for the new area, assuming they don't give out temporary versions (which is probably likely), they will probably barely affect someone in the high A to low S ranks, since the CP requirement for those dungeons require players to be relatively geared to even enter them, so most of the players that will even have the ability to obtain them will likely be at least SS rank (other than those players who are gear-carried and not at all good at PvP).
        Last edited by Leysiel-solace-; 07-13-2019, 09:00 AM.
        Known as Meseki on the old forums (and most other places).

Mains:Lyrima (EW) Leysiel(MtM) Linrei(Apsara) Subs: Tielina(NL) Senyil(RS) Sylfeia(T.Asura) Sumiel(T.VP) Azuryne(T.NB) Sianri(NW) Zainyr(ATh) Niaren(T.CrA) Ripani(T.Demonio) Miasyl(GrM) Serimia(T.EM) Miseil(Anemos) Aerino(Freyja) Rinmi(T.CN) Selane(GA) Requina(YR) Inactive:Meseki(LK) Zenite(BM) Reilis(CBS) Ralken(LP)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414566}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level414566}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414566}}

Originally posted by Leysiel-solace- View Post

Ain's ZZZ has notoriously bad hitstun (at least for a basic loop), so even with 25% Attack Speed, I wouldn't be too surprised if someone with an Attack Speed passive and Party Attack Speed bottoms could manage to find a gap in it occasionally.

More than a few skills have traits they really shouldn't have, or are just really easy catches. But if you're losing 100 to 0, you're probably doing something wrong (especially if there isn't a gigantic gear difference), such as being overly predictable or Mana Breaking without leaving yourself enough resources to do anything in neutral.

Shakti's KD reduction passive being nerfed is likely almost completely irrelevant, because she isn't one of the few classes that has any trouble doing infinites (unless some KD values were actually changed).

In most cases, what matters with lag is latency (time to receive information from the other person; what is sometimes referred to as distance lag) and consistency (how much the latency stays consistent, as opposed to losing information or receiving it late; bad wi-fi connections can have terrible consistency).
          High latency in Elsword generally results in things like people not receiving hits when it looks like they should on your end or being hit by attacks that aren't there on your end anymore, and some high pushback combos are unstable in high latency.
          Inconsistent connections result in things like the opponent freezing up and/or teleporting (regardless of which side has the inconsistent connection), and can create openings that shouldn't exist because of the person doing the comboing appearing to freeze up on the side of the person being attacked. (But minuscule gaps that allow skill usage can happen without inconsistent connections, especially with things like low altitude delay mechanics and Attack Speed affecting hitstun)

Fatal Phantom's Intense Showtime reduces the MP cost and cooldown of everything while in Berserk mode, and even single-bead awakenings have a 60%, 80%, or 100% chance of entering Berserk mode because of Tussle Technique and his 3rd job passives. Also, Fatal Phantom's MP gain is pretty high if he's using the right normals.

As for any new titles for the new area, assuming they don't give out temporary versions (which is probably likely), they will probably barely affect someone in the high A to low S ranks, since the CP requirement for those dungeons require players to be relatively geared to even enter them, so most of the players that will even have the ability to obtain them will likely be at least SS rank (other than those players who are gear-carried and not at all good at PvP).
          Oh... well I see. I think the bad hitstun should be at least partially fixed. Not saying KOG should fix it asap but the bad hitstun puts an bad light to the players. Especially when RT will get nerfed a little in the reboot but it doesn't matter.

It's not the issue of 100 to 0, I can manage to take down about 2/3 of his/her HP. The issue is that I've met an SS ranked player and I got obliterated by him (he would always get behind me and attack me from a really long distance). It's like sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but one or twice I've lost 100-0.

I've heard of the lag, but thanks for the detail- I did see some Rose and Add players freezing up/teleporting, and sometimes they took me unexpectly.

I see now about the FP passives, thanks you for the detail. However the effects of thepassive sounds a little overpowered in pvp.. ah well I mean I can't blame the passives but I think it's a little too high in PvP in the current moment.

I think there is an Varnimyr title that causes five of the strange things to appear and after a brief while, it will damage the opponent. I hate that title because it's an unavoidable attack, unless you MB at the right time. I'm pretty sure something similar will happen with the new titles.

Comment

• SeraphZX-gaia-
            SeraphZX-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            It seems you still haven't seen FP's super dumb mod burning punisher. That thing is true suffering
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414882}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level414882}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414882}}

aw man, I feel very sorry for you for being exposed to all of that. None of what you mentioned is hack at all. It is just how the game is. KR communities supposed to point out to KOG all the problems plaguing their game but they are too busy quarreling over trivial dramas.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class418181}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level418181}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild418181}}

I've met many MP and SA hackers in arena since last year. Some of which admitted it outright after being called out for it. But because I'm not a YouTuber, KOG couldn't care less.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421354}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level421354}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421354}}

sad the hacking still there. i just met one today on pvp
              i want to reveal the ign but he make the proof just sound only
              when im try to make video he use hacking, the video turn to sounds only

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421403}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level421403}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421403}}

Originally posted by RemiliaScarl-gaia- View Post
                sad the hacking still there. i just met one today on pvp
                i want to reveal the ign but he make the proof just sound only
                when im try to make video he use hacking, the video turn to sounds only
                That moreso sounds like you might not be able to record properly in the first place, so you may want to confirm if you can. There is no way that someone hacking in Elsword would be able to stop you from recording a video. It's also a known fact that the in-game recorder is kind of bad compared to other options (as for a potential choice to use, OBS Studio, a free recording/streaming software, is probably a decent choice).
                Known as Meseki on the old forums (and most other places).

Mains:Lyrima (EW) Leysiel(MtM) Linrei(Apsara) Subs: Tielina(NL) Senyil(RS) Sylfeia(T.Asura) Sumiel(T.VP) Azuryne(T.NB) Sianri(NW) Zainyr(ATh) Niaren(T.CrA) Ripani(T.Demonio) Miasyl(GrM) Serimia(T.EM) Miseil(Anemos) Aerino(Freyja) Rinmi(T.CN) Selane(GA) Requina(YR) Inactive:Meseki(LK) Zenite(BM) Reilis(CBS) Ralken(LP)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421783}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level421783}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421783}}

Ain's combos were never fixed in reboot. All is commands have horrid hitstun, end lag, and press the wrong button/ press a button 0.3 second too late and youre stuck in an end animation you cant mash out of. I read that you have 25% hitstun, sadly youre either gonna need more OR constantly be in awakening for your commands to have less of a chance of having an openning, sadly doesnt stop them from having one. Also Ain has A TON of KD. basically hes suffering, but anyone that doesnt main/play Ain thinks hes in a decent place but are also aware that all his commands are garbage. Even had one person suggest i spam the dash command but also hated that every Ain spams the dash command.

As i see youre a richter you dont benefit much dmg-wise from XX<> combo saldy ;( . tbh from my experience Ain tends to be lackluster in PvP if its 1v1. Hes decent in 2v2. Bluhen and Herschy benefit from the dmg increase of XX since its magic based and they have mid-long ranged skills. Richter i suppose feels frustrating because he feels like hes supposed to shine in 1v1 but Ains commands kinda hold him back unless youre in creation mode.

I dont main Richter but basically youre gonna have to keep awakening up in order to keep up his attack speed to ensure that his combos wont drop as much. keeping up his combos will be hard since his KD is high but you can generally feel when its gonna drop so try to save up MP.
                  Also one thing Ain is good at his applying pressure, which is why people that dont main him thinks hes decent. >>^XXX combos and the ^>> dash are great for that. the spers keep others on their feet and makes it hard for them to just carelessly move and the dash command has a lingering hitbox, and as Richter, you have a lot of those commands to use.

its sad to say but until kog fixes Ain's commands/actives, faster players with OP skills and passives are generally gonna just jump out your commands 30% of the time and hit you harder. i have 30% atk spd and even with cycle mode + awakening, people still often button smash out my combos and skills.

they should remove some of the end animation from his combos/skills, fix his hitboxes and hitstuns and allow hit commands to be skill/dash canceled, because if you noticed a lot of them cant be canceled.

TLDR; Ain's leaky commands, long animations, and bad hitstun + Opponents Speed, server lag and skills = Ain loses and we all cry.

KoG needs to fix Ain commands 10/10. kog doing that seems like it would fix 50% of your problems, keeping people in your combos even with high attack spd. the hackers.....start recording.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421854}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level421854}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421854}}

Can confirm there is much more lag than before.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421960}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level421960}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421960}}

Hackers always there in pvp or pve . why do you think that everyone got Add weapon like machine gun style in the mega. Also, everyone that has the 99 weapon is hackers as well. But you just have to bare with it. This is elsword we're talking about. I still manage to SS rank in pvp despite all of that you said. Just go to 2v2 or 3v3 and let your hacker teammate to carry you. If you cant win against them, join them is my way of the sword.

Comment

• Niwatari-solace-
                        Niwatari-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Troll attempt is 1/10.

• SarieICode-solace-
                        SarieICode-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You know of the character growth boost event that just ended recently?

• st0rmbreaK-solace-
                        st0rmbreaK-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This was a good chuckle.
                    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class422593}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level422593}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild422593}}

Someone has been distributing a hacking software Moonloader for Elsword as a troll attempt so that could be why
                      I like to complain. If this bothers you, I apologize.

Richter Endgame Guide

Help me complain ☟
                      Give us more KR events | Nerf trans passive quest | Rotate IM Costumes

Comment

• Mememorphy-solace-
                        Mememorphy-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, one of the more known hackers on that other server, got banned again so he's passing around his hack to try and annoy them into unbanning him, and it seems some of those with it are on here.
                    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class423675}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level423675}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild423675}}

Hello! Hope you guys have been having fun in PvP!

Comment

• Guadalajara-solace-
                        Editing a comment
                        Hell yeah, Bro! It's pretty fun ngl.
                    Working...
                    X
                    /* */