Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - Attack Speed and A.Spd Overload: How much do you have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406457}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406457}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406457}}

Poll - Attack Speed and A.Spd Overload: How much do you have?

We've already made quite a big deal about this topic, and the associated damage it can and does cause so I'll save the lecture for later. plus hitotsuoboe does it better.

Just for curiosity's sake, I wanted to know how significant these numbers are.

Please note your current attack speed and/or % overload, class if it isn't your profile, usual rank, and experiences that can be attributed to the stat.

So for example:
    I have 130% in sockets with +12% bottoms, effectively totaling to a 145.6% Attack Speed stat. My PvP main is the Shakti you see on the picture, and lately I've been floating around SS-SSS rank. A solid SSS if it weren't for a certain Feral Child.

Despite my overload, I am still dealing with storage on enemy actives such as Infinite: Flurry, Spread, Butterfly, and Maximum Pain. I am also, however, able to walk/jump out of certain slower combos due to reduced hitstun. I don't have mashable skills of the same reliability as those listed above, but do try to use Shadow Press and Steel Body to that effect. These work very rarely, though Steel Body works consistently if I get caught in a Sonic Slash.
    100-110%
    0%
    111-120%
    20.00%
    121-125%
    10.00%
    126-130%
    13.33%
    131-135%
    16.67%
    136-140%
    10.00%
    140-145%
    10.00%
    145.1+%
    20.00%
    Last edited by XlVA-solace-; 05-09-2019, 03:02 PM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406473}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406473}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406473}}

Guardian of elrianode gives you +10% unnormalized speed and I can mash because of it. All storage moves should be taken out and it's been here for years. I remember someone stating that KoG said they will never fix it. Plus lag plays a part in it as well, they may not even see that it hit you on their screen but you definitely do. Also works with lightning chain and force skills if it's cancelled while being hit.
    My market thread

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class406499}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level406499}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406499}}

*bumps hitstun suggestion thread*

But anyways...

SPOILER

With the above stats, that's 133.65% attack speed... which sadly isn't quite enough for every situation. I very rarely feel like I can jump out of combos (unless a glitch happens and I suddenly get forced through a platform), and can combo most opponents without issue... though there have been cases where my opponents have been able to jump and move about despite my attack speed being this high. In recent memory, there's been a Furious Blade, Empire Sword, and a Devi who have managed this. Stored skills have also shown up - not very often, but they are happening on occasion, and this happening in any measure is an issue.

Edit: add an Anemos and potentially a Sariel to that list, thanks to my matches yesterday.
      Last edited by Hitotsuoboe-solace-; 05-11-2019, 11:54 AM.
      Trial Dungeon Mode - Compete in PvE Challenges!

Petition - Make Hitstun Recovery Constant

RNG Explanation/Discussion

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class406541}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level406541}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406541}}

Not exactly sure how to calculate my speed, I believe I hover around 20% (sockets), plus the possible increase from bleeding opponents and the haste buff from Enhanced Altera, eh, its up there. Just not sure where exactly. Probably 135% or so when all procs go off together?

I still don't like you.
        당신을 찾을 날 게 하지 마십시오. 당신은 그것을 후회 합니다.
        방법에 대해 조금 떨어져 가기? 혈액 빨강에서 멋진...

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class406889}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level406889}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406889}}

used 2 run around w/ 130% + 12% atk spd bottoms (aka 145.6%) but found it rly unnecessary. sum things r just mashable(or leaky) compard 2 others things.
          socket efficiency starts 2 suq past 125% so i wud just recommendat least 137.5% atk spd w/ bots if u aint got a lot of sages or w.e
          here r some combinations
          123% + 12% bots aka 137.76%
          124% + 11% bots aka 137.64%
          125% + 10% bots aka 137.5%
          126% + 09% bots aka 137.34%

i personally wud aim 4 140% but thts just preference

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class407227}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level407227}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild407227}}

I hav about 145% with GoE and I'm still a dmn slug in pvp. Kinda wish they gave TB a spd passive like they did the other roses

Comment

Working...
            X
            /* */