X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class364779}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level364779}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild364779}}

Oh ♥♥~ this is a nice thread actually. I main Demonio/Diangelion so there's very few that I would like to change as in PvP all of their commands are more or less required in order to effectively fight your opponent with style compared to X Looping like an Innocent or Z looping as a Catastrophe.

>>^XZX - This attack was ninja patched upon release back in KR. For Lu, she would ground slam the floor before uppercutting which gave an additional hit. Now there's an annoying delay and no ground pound so this command often misses a lot in PvP...

>>ZXXXXZ - As cool as this command is missing the 2nd dash of the attack whiffs more often than not and for such a long range super armor charge (as Ciel) it more or less makes the skill barely usable in any fight...just fix the hit detection and where Ciel/Lu is positioned after the 2nd X input and that will make the rest of the skill work perfectly fine.

Combination Assault - This is the command that more or less defines Demonios in PvP. As much as I love this command, there's so many problems with it that I end up getting punished for it just by attempting to use it. The recent-ish changes on it changed the timing of the command entirely more or less forcing me to use it in a "glitched" way to activate it. The first hit of the command can give the wrong type of hit stun which lets people use a freeze delay skill/awakening/super armor skill to stop me right in my tracks. Also the tracking on it can be very weird now as the Endless Assault portion of the command sometimes whiffs entirely due to the teleport mechanic not working correctly. If there's a way to fix this, I'd honestly just suggest reverting the changes back to how they were when Diangelion first released, minus the bug which allowed you to use the command whenever something jumped/was launched mid air. Then I would be 100% content with it.
    Last edited by SenAkari-solace-; 10-06-2018, 03:03 AM.
    The only thing that matters is keeping Lu's adorable smile safe~ =v=

I do Videos and Guides on Diabla and Demonio if you're interested~ ^o^

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class366255}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level366255}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366255}}

buuuuuump it up

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class366273}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level366273}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366273}}

Guess I'll give it a shot for Anemos:

zzzz: Just increase the hitbox of her kicks by like half or a tiny bit, and perhaps revamp them. DyB and TW when advancing upon first job have one of their basic commands changed to do more, or look more flashy. Dont know why AN hasnt gotten the same treatment. Another thing is that for most rena's kick based combos or "Z" if they posses too much attack speed, doing a full kick based combo can be hard as you arnt pressing Z fast enough,(This needs to be looked at)

^^z: The hitbox for this can be really small and needs a slight buff, also can the KD ratio be reduced so the stomp tech can be a thing again.

ZZX: Im not entirely against changing this command but i just think that since GA was the only one to receive a change for this command is a bit unfair and other classes should have it changed to suit their own path. For An she can simply just do a wind kick like her Dive command, and for TW she can simply just slash with her sword.

ZZZ^Z: The third Z sometimes pushes the opponent out of range of the kick that launches, or sometimes the launch kick just misses entirely this entire command either needs to be revamped or perhaps another hitbox buff

^^ZZ: For this one, if someone awakens when you are in the middle of the whirlwind kick, the green gust still appears despite being stuck in freeze frame and its the green gust that does the damage and hitstun while the actual whirlwind kick rena doesn't give any damage or hitstun. I really think that perhaps both the kicks and green gust should do damage or just make it that the green gust doesn't appear when stuck in freeze frame.

>>zzz: Overall its kinda alright but would be really nice if the second slide full distance covered was at least 3/4 of the original instead of half. This could help AN get to places fast.

>>^x(x)zz: Overall a very nice command, though its rather strange how when rena shoots her arrow she kinda dives below it instead of directly diving behind this (Something Richter derp dive does) I think overall its fine but if its possible the dive part should be made to go behind the arrow and not below it.

New:

ZX: Any time during rena basic Z command combo she can send out a small mini tornado that pulls in targets (small suction effect) and launches them at the end.

>>^zxx: After doing her basic >>^Z command rena will then proceed to perform a spinning aerial somersault in a 45 degree angle (Travels a good distance). Pressing x again anytime during her somersault while she is still in the air rena will then finish her landing with a kick (kick will launch opponents up a small distance). It is possible for rena to land without doing the final command, also rena will not somersault over opponent if they are within kicking range of the basic >>^z command.

>>xzx~x: After doing the first part of her U turn kick rena will then kick wind projectiles in the form of slight large wind bullets (a max of 7 can be shot and each bullet pushes opponent further away slightly) in the direction she is facing, can be cancelled with an active or special active. (Wind projectiles can be absorbed or reflected)
        Last edited by Fayine-solace-; 10-12-2018, 02:28 AM.

The path of Wind Mastery (Anemos PvP Guide)
        Show HP bar percentage numbers?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class366319}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level366319}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild366319}}

Originally posted by Fayine-solace- View Post
          Guess I'll give it a shot for Anemos:

zzzz: Just increase the hitbox of her kicks by like half or a tiny bit, and perhaps revamp them. DyB and TW when advancing upon first job have one of their basic commands changed to do more, or look more flashy. Dont know why AN hasnt gotten the same treatment. Another thing is that for most rena's kick based combos or "Z" if they posses too much attack speed, doing a full kick based combo can be hard as you arnt pressing Z fast enough,(This needs to be looked at)

^^z: The hitbox for this can be really small and needs a slight buff, also can the KD ratio be reduced so the stomp tech can be a thing again.

ZZX: Im not entirely against changing this command but i just think that since GA was the only one to receive a change for this command is a but unfair and other classes should have it changed to suit their own path. For An she can simply just do a wind kick like her Dive command, and for TW she can simply just slash with her sword.

ZZZ^Z: The third Z sometimes pushes the opponent out of range of the kick that launches, or sometimes the launch kick just misses entirely this entire command either needs to be revamped or perhaps another hitbox buff

^^ZZ: For this one, if someone awakens when you are in the middle of the whirlwind kick, the green gust still appears despite being stuck in freeze frame and its the green gust that does the damage and hitstun while the actual whirlwind kick rena does, doesn't give any damage or hitstun. I really think that perhaps both the kicks and green gust should do damage or just make it that the green gust doesn't appear when stuck in freeze frame.

>>zzz: Overall its kinda alright but would be really nice if the second slide full distance covered was at least 3/4 of the original instead of half. This could help AN get to places fast.

>>^x(x)zz: Overall a very nice command, though its rather strange how when rena shoots her arrow she kinda dives below it instead of directly diving behind this (Something Richter derp dive does) I think overall its fine but if its possible the dive part should be made to go behind the arrow and not below it.

New:

ZX: During rena basic Z command combo she can send out a small mini tornado that pulls in targets (small suction effect) and launches them at the end.

>>^zxx: After doing her basic >>^Z command rena will then proceed to perform a spinning aerial somersault in a 45 degree angle (Travels a good distance). Pressing x again anytime during her somersault while she is still in the air rena will then finish her landing with a kick (kick will launch opponents up a small distance). It is possible for rena to land without doing the final command, also rena will not somersault over opponent if they are within kicking range.

>>xzx~x: After doing the first part of her U turn kick rena will then kick wind projectiles in the form of slight large wind bullets (a max of 7 can be shot and each bullet pushes opponent further away slightly) in the direction she is facing, can be cancelled with an active or special active. (Wind projectiles can be absorbed or reflected)
          oooo i like

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class367914}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level367914}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild367914}}

Tbh the character combo revamp that I want most is the one where knocking-down commands are buffed to deal no less than active-tier damage, and no more than tenacity-tier damage.

i believe it would be much better for these commands to be a proper situational trade-off, versus solely existing to punish newbies for pressing the wrong button, and being a dead command to the veterans that will virtually never be caught pressing one by accident. Plus, having more choice would make commands more interesting than they are now, and it would make combat much more dynamic than: "build mp with the longest combo possible -> spam skills"

Most of these commands already deal higher damage, but not enough to justify them. When you use these, youre losing damage if you would have been able to squeeze in 2 or 3 more Z attacks. You're also usually getting far less MP than the 2-3 Z attacks would have given, and even worse, you just saved your opponent 100+ MP by not having to Mana break!

It's for these reasons, and especially the last, that lead me to believe that these commands set you very far back in practice. Your opponent will thank you every time for effectively giving them another 100+ MP to work with, and setting yourself back ~20 MP just so you could deal maybe 2 Z attacks worth of damage. It sounds crazy but I'd personally argue that KD commands (to clarify: not launching commands that can be x dropped) should deal at least 50% worth of a tenacity skill.
            ​​​​​
            That, and more heavy stance on Centurion commands.
            Last edited by WeissritterX-solace-; 10-18-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X