• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    started a topic Giving stuff away

Giving stuff away

Hello ello

I figure that I am not as active as I used to be and thought I would give away the things that I been hoarding over the years.

Below is everything I will be giving away.

Each person is only allow to pick 1 item(but you are welcome to pick multiple!) and I will give out set amounts of each items(ex.ppl are allow 6 stacks of barrier fragments or 100 fire shards)

(I will let you know if the item isn't available anymore and you can select other items on the list)

*Please give everyone a chance and don't switch to alts to get multiple items.*

Illustration2.png

If you see a Rena dress like this, you can just whisper me for items!
    My Rena will be in Elder Village(Hamel channel)
    *You can also find my Rena at Spirit Falls fishing
    |
    |
    |
    V
    corgi.jpg outfit.jpg desk.jpg
    Last edited by MikyukiChan-solace-; 08-11-2019, 07:32 PM.

• Skyress
    replied
    Originally posted by Sylkka-solace- View Post
    Hello, do you still have some Complete Recovery Potion? If so can I have some? I just started recently so it would help a lot. Thank you.
    IGN: Sylkka (it’s ’L’ not ’i’)
    Please do not necro post. Necro posting is posting in threads that have had over 30 days of inactivity and this results in the thread being locked. Repeated necro posting may result in a warning at the discretion of the moderators. Since you are new around these parts, I recommend revising the forum Code of Conduct to learn what is appropriate around these parts and what isn't.

Locking for necro post.

Leave a comment:

• Sylkka-solace-
    replied
    Hello, do you still have some Complete Recovery Potion? If so can I have some? I just started recently so it would help a lot. Thank you.
    IGN: Sylkka (it’s ’L’ not ’i’)

Leave a comment:

• ArcLyk0s-solace-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• StarEveX-solace-
    replied
    Hello Dear.

Is There By Any Chance Still Complete Recovery Potions Available? If So I Would Like Some. My Name Is StarEveX ^^ Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    I dont have any barrier fragments, but I still have some Elrianode Defense requests available! You can usually find me chilling in Elrianode in hamel channel or fishing at charming geysers

• Mango1st-solace-
    replied
    Hey ~

Are any of the Elrianode Defense Requests or Barrier's Fragments available by any chance? uwu

Leave a comment:

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry but they are not

• EuSchyte-solace-
    replied
    Are the Water Shards still available?

Leave a comment:

• Akiracademy-solace-
    replied
    Ill take them! Just hmu when you want to trade online @ Capsule Corp#1972 on discord

Leave a comment:

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they are! I still got some dark shards left and the proficiency cube is also available. Unfortunately i dont have any more barrier frags

• Akiracademy-solace-
    replied
    Sorry I meant Dark Shards! Are those still available?

Also is that Proficiency cube available? Or some barriers?
    Last edited by EdgeOfTime-solace-; 02-03-2020, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    for sure! let me know when youre online or you can usually find me in elrinode, hamel channel

• ModeIOX-solace-
    replied
    Hi, im interested for some fighter potions

Leave a comment:

• YoyoSenpai-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    Hello! I do have dark shards and EDRs left, just sent me a message here and Ill try to meet you online or you can find me usually in Elrinode, Hamel channel during weekends!
Working...
X
/* */