• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class457296}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level457296}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457296}}

Stamina System

I saw a forum post a while ago that said that a law in Korea forces us to have a stamina system implemented in the game.While i can understand the reasoning behind this and support it because too many people become addicted to playing, its also worth noting that we don't live in Korea or have a law that enforces stamina systems in the western hemisphere, but it is also summer break for a good amount of us. I don't think it makes sense for when players are most active to still have a stamina system. I play for about 2 to 3 hours and i use it all up. I don't want the stamina system removed completely from the game because i know it would be annoying for the developers to have to fix that with every update that they get from KR, but i do want to see us having an "unlimited stamina"'event that lasts a long time. I would even be satisfied with unlimited stamina on weekends only. This game is one of the funnest games i have played in a very long time and i would like to play it for more than 3 hours a day. If anyone knows how to make sure the admins see this or at least try, i would really appreciate it since i'm to the forums and have no idea how it works. Thank you for reading my rant and sorry for taking up your time.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class457330}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level457330}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457330}}

Unlimited stamina on this server has nothing to do with Korean laws. Believe it or not this server previously had unlimited stamina every weekend for years until it was removed. They probably had other reasons for sticking with the stamina system such as:
    Originally posted by GodYasu-solace- View Post
    too many people become addicted to playing
    There are also dungeons such as Add's Fusion Theory which drains stamina much quicker to limit the amount of rewards you can gain each day from it. So it's definitely intentional that they don't want you playing the game too long. You can always find stamina potions if you want to play longer.
    Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class457465}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level457465}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457465}}

make some alts if you want to keep playing. If you want to play on your main more, do pvp/ereda for stamina pots
      Aerin #0001 | PvP Discord | PvE Discord | /QTDDTOTT/ | Ashal's Market |b/s/t
      Progression Roadmap for new players

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class457504}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level457504}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457504}}

now when you leveled up you'll recover stamina , so its not rly necessary
        end-game dungeon is so hard that it makes me lazy to have a go for it . its not like my 250k cp char can do anything to it anyway

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */