• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class455191}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level455191}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455191}}

New Event Dungeon Guide/Help?!

If anyone has any tips at all for running the new event dungeon (Elrios City Defense) please share their knowledge. I feel like it's impossible to complete the dungeon without letting a demon get through/attack you. Also, if anyone knows of names to differentiate between the two versions of the dungeon, that would also be sick. Thanks!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class455192}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level455192}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455192}}

Sorry for the double post. I got "invalid response from server" so I refreshed and posted again.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455222}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level455222}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455222}}

As far as I know it really doesn't matter that much if they make it through. Just play it 3 times a day and try to hit 100 of them as fast as possible and you'll have more then enough Heart El pieces to buy whatever you want to buy.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455231}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level455231}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455231}}

its okay to let some demons passed thru , as long as not all of the portal turned purple at the same time i guess . you just need to kill 100 demons before the timer runs out , and you got 8 pieces of it . for shooting bit , just shoot it normally

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455237}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level455237}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455237}}

d10 Heart pieces is almost nearly impossible for the portal one, what with how random it can be. It's much easier to get it on the shooting minigame. All you have to do is let them gather at times before you shoot..I've also notice that the time for 10 pieces seem to be under 1:10 minutes

It's also nearly impossible not to get 8. I messed up big time during my first try and still got 8. As the poster above said, you'll likely have enough Heart pieces to get what you want, so just play it daily.

Edit: Okay, so I got under 1:10 minutes twice and didn't get 10 pieces. This game is just weird.
          Last edited by Faenilia-solace-; 06-05-2020, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455600}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level455600}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455600}}

you have to get under 1:05 to get 10 pieces..no tips for the portal one i can only get under 1:10 from the shooting type.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455610}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level455610}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455610}}

For the portal one, you need to have no more than 3 mobs get past you. As for the shooting one, I dunno, sometimes I get 10, and others I get 8...it seems almost random but maybe it has to do with taking damage from the big mobs or clear time?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455713}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level455713}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455713}}

It IS impossible to get 10 pieces from first portal, at least for me. No matter how hard I try, it's always 8, but it's still fine. As for the shooting game: you have to shoot portals for only those give you points. I double checked it, monsters don't count for points. Still it's random, but in this minigame it's more manageable to get 10 pieces.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455717}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level455717}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455717}}

i was very lucky and get 10 pieces from the portal one with 1:08 today,can't get 10 pieces from the shooting one with 1:08 doe
                  idk how it works anymore lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455720}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level455720}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455720}}

Originally posted by MadlyMango-solace- View Post
                    For the portal one, you need to have no more than 3 mobs get past you. As for the shooting one, I dunno, sometimes I get 10, and others I get 8...it seems almost random but maybe it has to do with taking damage from the big mobs or clear time?
                    This isn't always true. I've had perfect runs on the portal one and my time can sometimes go over 1:10. But yeah, it's generally good not to get many in your portal. It also help when you get fever to make sure none of them even make it halfway. That tends to finish the minigame on time. But you can still get jerked by the games' randomness (did all this and had more than half of my alts get over 1;10)

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class455857}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level455857}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild455857}}

For the portal dungeon, you can only make 1 mistake. 0-1 monster into the portal = 10, 2-?? = 8, I don't know about the other rewards because you really need to mess up to get less than 8

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      /* */