• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425047}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425047}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425047}}

Multiple Accounts Elsword Illegal?

Hello Everyone , I would like to ask If borrow multiple accounts For event is illegal?
    To be specific , me and my friend live in the same house , same wifi connection . have 2 computers , My friends owns about 15 accounts , while i'm owning 35 accounts. We just got trade banned about 2 weeks ago since we were login to take the Sage Stone and Mystic Stone Event . the accounts is not yet release at this date .
    I Dont know if this is illegal , since some of my friend also got this trade banned .
    Note : we are not sharing accounts, we are just borrow each other computer for fasten the time in event (which required 30 mins to get on each account)
    I Clearly want an exact Answer on this matter since i know many people discord got this problem too , Asking Elsword Customer Support and they are said : it's not illegal as long as you are the owner of the accounts. They Said " This " but trade banned us , i dont understand .
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425049}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425049}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425049}}

From what I've heard from the community, many people who logged in onto many accounts (owned by them) for the sage stone and mystic stone events were trade banned, it's best to ask Customer Service regarding how long the trade ban will occur. Owning multiple accounts is also allowed, but I'm not sure whether something has happened in the back end that is causing this to happen for this event.

If you are just using different computers (but not each other's accounts) then this is permitted. If you were to log in on your friend's account though this is not permitted.
    Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425064}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level425064}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425064}}

yes those who have multiple accounts got trade banned , and Customer support does not lift the ban , and it's already 14 days , me and my friend dont know what to do now .
      to make matter worst , our main account got trade banned too.
      Customer Service were only keep us waiting , there is no end to the wait

Comment

• Yunorikkania-solace-
        Editing a comment
        They lifted my restrictions. Were you trying to lift all restrictions from one accounts' ticket? Because if so you need to send a ticket from each account individually as they can't work on other account's cases from a different account. Trade restrictions also happen if you login to around 10 accounts within an hour, which is why when I go on my alts for event stuff I wait a little even after I got the stuff. Just be thankful you didn't somehow do 61+ logins within an hour bc then your accounts actually be banned.
        Last edited by Yunorikkania-solace-; 09-27-2019, 12:05 PM.

• BingoK-solace-
        BingoK-solace- commented
        Editing a comment
        i do send every of my tickets , as i also tell them that i own that many accounts , but this is already 29/9 (about 2 weeks now) but i still havent got released yet.
        and i think that login 61 times on game is impossbile , since it take 30 mins to take those event stone on each account

• Yunorikkania-solace-
        Editing a comment
        It count website logins, not just logins via the client. So it is indeed possible if you were sending tickets from your alt accounts rather quickly.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425119}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level425119}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425119}}

What I would like to know is -- How long does it usually take them to lift up trade bans?
      Because if what I've heard is true, which ranged from 1 month to almost half a year..then that seems pretty unreasonable.
      Last edited by Linkle-gaia-; 09-28-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• BingoK-solace-
        BingoK-solace- commented
        Editing a comment
        yes i have heard someone got traded retricted for 6 months and havent been release yet , but have no evidence to comfirm this story because when i asked the owner of the account , they didnt show the ticket .
        i have got trade banned in the past but lift after 1 day (i got tradebanned 4 times already) , but this time is different , it's already 2 weeks now . idk what KOG is thinking .

• Linkle-gaia-
        Linkle-gaia- commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm also in my 2 weeks and counting. I can accept 3-4 weeks at best but more than that is questionable and unacceptable. It's already starting to ruin my little-to none enjoyment out of this game. Not sure how the guy above in the comments knows about those things when the GMs themselves don't disclose the information.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425242}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level425242}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425242}}

problems is KOG have been ban traded player many times before , and usually release them as soon as the ticket was filled (this because KOG have already investigated the account and there is nothing to it, means the account is clean) , however this event is different ,because if this is KOG's intention of not letting us get the Event Stone by trade restricted us, then this is really stupid on their end. not only we wasted 30 mins (1500 mins total on 50 account) to login , but also got trade restricted by it. many people will surely mad at this , but i think the customer support do not care

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425388}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level425388}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425388}}

Similar situation here, I'm not sure when my accounts will get the trade block removed. I'm at two weeks and hoping that'll be the end of it, but I'm not sure I can keep playing if it goes on much longer since consumables are running very low (imagine doing endgame dungeons without potions haha).

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425470}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level425470}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425470}}

Same here.. Im on my 14th day now and on to my 3rd week now. Hope it'll be lifted soon. How bout u guys, how are things on your end? Can anyone post a reply when their ban is lifted. Please include how long did it took.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425675}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level425675}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425675}}

I have the same case. Is there any updates from this? It's been more than 2 weeks already, and it would be kind of relieving to know if their trade ban got lifted already (and how long it took) so I could atleast start hoping mine would get lifted any time soon as well.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425723}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level425723}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425723}}

I hate to be the one saying this, but I am surprised nobody brought this up yet.

I know it is legal for a player to own multiple accounts, but owning more than 10 accounts to service one main account would look like abuse to a company. It is clear that Kog doesn't want people doing that. What kind of gaming company wants to see people grabbing free stuff by doing nothing but just logging in, and then dump everything onto the main account? Isn't this exactly the reason why there was an event that handed out a +9 amulet (if I remember correctly) in a 2 hour timeframe where an account needed to stay logged in for 1 h? And then a lot of people were complaining how inconvenient that was.

The intent for these kinds of events is for each player to get ONE quantity of free stuff.

Comment

• Lenisha-gaia-
                Lenisha-gaia- commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, sure, but having the trade ban for more than 2 weeks is more than enough punishment already IMO. This is not like the first time people did this anyway, don't forget the renewal event that gave +9 amulets. Anyway, these mystic "scam" stones aren't really worth it with just a few pieces you get from that event (unless you sell them for ED), we all know how this game's RNG works, even if you have 100 of those is not enough to get the stat you desire, unless you're really lucky. If they really wanted to avoid that, they could've just made those stones untradeable in the first place like renaming those to [Luriel] or [Ariel] or whatever they can do make it not tradeable.
            • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425811}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level425811}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425811}}

Originally posted by m2sterchaos-solace- View Post
              I hate to be the one saying this, but I am surprised nobody brought this up yet.

I know it is legal for a player to own multiple accounts, but owning more than 10 accounts to service one main account would look like abuse to a company. It is clear that Kog doesn't want people doing that. What kind of gaming company wants to see people grabbing free stuff by doing nothing but just logging in, and then dump everything onto the main account? Isn't this exactly the reason why there was an event that handed out a +9 amulet (if I remember correctly) in a 2 hour timeframe where an account needed to stay logged in for 1 h? And then a lot of people were complaining how inconvenient that was.

The intent for these kinds of events is for each player to get ONE quantity of free stuff.
              Even if it's abused as you said , we took time to login these event (30 accounts is ~ 1500 mins ) , it's not right to trade ban us over 3 weeks (yes it been 3 weeks now and my accounts hasnt been lifted).
              Trade Ban Cause a Big Problem to us Player . And KOG would have make those stone untradeable to prevent that but they DIDNT.
              Not only that , but i heard someplayer was trade banned for 6 months => imagine if you were that person , what would you do? => probaly quit the game for good.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425827}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level425827}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425827}}

Originally posted by BingoK-solace- View Post

Even if it's abused as you said , we took time to login these event (30 accounts is ~ 1500 mins ) , it's not right to trade ban us over 3 weeks (yes it been 3 weeks now and my accounts hasnt been lifted).
                Trade Ban Cause a Big Problem to us Player . And KOG would have make those stone untradeable to prevent that but they DIDNT.
                Not only that , but i heard someplayer was trade banned for 6 months => imagine if you were that person , what would you do? => probaly quit the game for good.
                I agree that this is too harsh a punishment for something so trivial. The fact that people even bothered to get so many mystic stones from the event speaks volumes of where the fault lies.

The main worry from all this is that the duration is uncertain, despite being reassured that the block was done automatically by the system. Couple that with scarce information and radio silence for the transitory period in-between, and it becomes a very disheartening and demotivating situation. While this is all happening you can't purchase any potions, el tears, accessories to boost your stats or costumes if you're looking for a particular 5/5 effect. Eventually you'll run out of potions and depending on the character you use, you wont even be able to dungeon anymore, especially if its endgame.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class425840}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level425840}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425840}}

Day 18 tradeban still not lifted.. Im already starting to use the money which I originally reserved to buy k-ching to do IM services little by little. If this goes on any further then I might actually use up all this money I reserved for elsword. I mean, I can buy k-ching now and wait till my ban is lifted and just do IM service then but theres no way I would spend tight cash today when the ban might actually last for 6 months. You would just lost interest on everything.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class426104}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level426104}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426104}}

22 days now , still havent lifted ban

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class426367}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426367}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426367}}

resend a ticket as this is just ridiculous at this point

Comment

• Linkle-gaia-
                        Linkle-gaia- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That doesn't really help, you'll only get that same response and excuse.
                    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426370}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426370}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426370}}

Originally posted by xEclipsa-solace- View Post
                      resend a ticket as this is just ridiculous at this point
                      yes it's been 25 days now, Has anyone got Lift yet? , Feel like Quiting game Now

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      /* */