Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what will you be doing during event since you cant enter the new dungeons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what will you be doing during event since you cant enter the new dungeons?

im 263k CP right now and got lucky with enhance event for a +10 on my void wep but even with the reboots i wont reach 350k unless the asd changes increase cp as well.

anyway with the drop rate increase for the void wep i'm going to farm for my eve and possibly others while not being able to participate since kog thinks we are as powerful as KR regarding CP

• Iterum-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    yeah but sadly I cant get to the 3rd and 4th dungeons :c so I'm basically stuck with the first boss

• Tsugumari-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    The 2nd dungeon is not worth playing. It's longer and has worse rewards then the third and fourth. The boss also likes to waste your time. People only do it for the daily probably.

• Iterum-solace-
    replied
    with the new reboot I managed to get to 410k I can finally enter the 2nd dungeon but... nobody plays it? and it takes me so long to solo them plus now I cant do the event since its for dungeon 3-4

Leave a comment:

• Tsugumari-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    Coronax-gaia-
    Ah those are difference things. Didn't know this exists. Well, it's probably more expensiv.
    Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 08-30-2019, 01:57 AM.

• Coronax-gaia-
    commented on 's reply
    Velder Kingdom's Necklace (Strength, Wisdom). Both give +3% Physical/Magical Attack but (Victory, Destruction) also give +1.5% Crit.

• Tsugumari-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    Coronax-gaia-
    Depends on what you compare it with.

• Coronax-gaia-
    commented on 's reply
    Velder Kingdom's Necklace (Victory, Destruction) gives more CP but is far more expensive, right? Just checking.

• Tsugumari-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    xEclipsa-solace-
    It's not that simple with accessories.

- All of the Corrupted Elrianode Set can have either (M)ATK % or ASD as identifications.The Weapon Guard is most noticeable for it's skill tier damage.
    - Sinister Intent Control Set also give you quite a bit (M)ATK and extra MP. That adds up.
    - Velder Kingdom's Necklace (Strength, Wisdom) adds more CP
    - Agate Fragment adds even more CP
    - As for Ignia, I personally already replaced it with something better.
    - Only certain IB set really matter in the big picture. It's the last piece of optimization.

Also it's not static 30k CP. It depends on what CP you start with. The higher the original value, the higher the boost.
    Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 08-29-2019, 11:41 PM.

• xEclipsa-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    i think most forget that a full IB set cost money which that ib set boosts them by a pretty good amount. the accessories sets ignia DoSi and elrianode give 10% atk which i got from the reboot title alone and that only boosted by 30k at most. so the accessories are a small part of it and an IB set like WDS can give a bigger boost. this is where they forget that not everyone can get a full IB set, the only IB weapon i ever have/gotten is the royal maid one from the event and the most i can get if a i sell everything is a 5/5 so those saying get a full IB set like WDS or etc. already are too geared.

the lack of sage stones until now forced us to use more slots just to get to the normal amount of stats which limits our CP gain further

• Optometrist-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    For sure, especially when older players can bankshare a lot of stuff including IB accessories, costumes, and whatnot. Additionally having a higher income allows them to more easily gear alts.

• xEclipsa-solace-
    commented on 's reply
    @Optometrist-solace-

for raid i went with story mode as you couldn't exactly go with the normal raid CP as 13-1 is 50x easier then raid. besides story mode is the correct CP climb since normal mode was optional.

• Skyress
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, please do not double post as this could constitute as spam. You can edit your post by using the edit function on the bottom right of the post.

• Skyress
    commented on 's reply
    Oops, sorry about the late response.
    This was at least a couple of months if not over a year ago. I believe they may have hefty amounts of resistance but they are not certainly not debuff immune.

• Tyrannicide-solace-
    replied
    At the moment I can still enter new dungeons, but only thanks to the temporary REBOOT title. I’m currently preparing for when that title expires, by running 12-3 to get title and completing my accessory set (Ignia accessory set + Elrianode accessory set + Sinister intent accessory set).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
/* */