Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what will you be doing during event since you cant enter the new dungeons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class419115}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level419115}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419115}}

My main can enter them, but the rest of my characters... I guess casual pvp as always~

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419216}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level419216}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419216}}

Main 2 can will probably try to gear up two others so I can farm for the armor set 4 times as quickly than 1 character doing it

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419221}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level419221}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419221}}

I can enter, but I'm gonna craft an entire new set from the new armor stuff and dedicate all the damage

to Chain fire ball.
        [No longer playing Elsword] Warframe IGN: Nalucire

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419241}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level419241}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419241}}

You'd think 364K would let me at least get through Shadow Vein without dying, but Innocent's spam-happy playstyle is working against them here. Nero is tearing me apart.

Any tips, Tsugumari-solace- and DreamKR-solace- ?

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Ahnenerbe-gaia-
            Ahnenerbe-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            When i had problem there, i used normal SB, FI2 and Marbas.

Marbas is pretty good when you can't spam lot's of skill, just need to watch out for not getting killed.

• Tsugumari-solace-
            Tsugumari-solace- commented
            Editing a comment
            Nero can be range cheesed. Use Ciels projectiles and skills with decent range. The idea is to get him into hitstun animation. At this point you can just hold forward and XX until you are near him. Place a regular Shadow Bolt over him and you have extended amounts of time to damage Nero. Another option is ti lure Nero on the top platform and attack him from below with skills like regular Schadow Bolt or FI-2 ro even [Mod] Magdonic Cannon. Marbas works as well. It comes down to practice. Start of by attack from a comfortable range, where you can easily dodge all of his attacks or use his teleportation AI to you advantage to switch between top and bottom platform.

As for Agate, I explained it here:
            https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...937#post418937

Note that even with 500K CP this dungeon is not a walk in the park. I may be able to make a video of it, if interested.

• Coronax-gaia-
            Coronax-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for all the tips. I'll try to cheese him next time I play.
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class419258}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level419258}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419258}}

Thanks to the update increasing our CP, i got just enough to enter both on my NL. Somehow my CP increased from 280k to 400k. My main also strangely got about 100k extra CP for free from the update.
          Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419271}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level419271}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419271}}

Fashion is the true endgame. I'm still stuck doing the event dungeons.

That aside my main ain can enter shadow vein now thanks to the reboot title and the parties I get together with all just brute force through the dungeon. Don't worry I got y'all with blume rein. I still have no idea what I'm doing most of the time however... Orz

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419272}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level419272}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419272}}

even though i can enter the new area just fine i don't really have time to play it
              for now i'll just wait for my reboot before trying out the new area

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419609}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level419609}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419609}}

Meh, continue to live in sparring the same way I have been ever since Varn came out (100k cp at best with heroic, tired of running dungeons that are debuff immune and just long for no reason).

I still don't like you.
                당신을 찾을 날 게 하지 마십시오. 당신은 그것을 후회 합니다.
                BEYOND ♥♥♥♥♥♥ OFF DEMON

Comment

• Skyress
                  Skyress commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No whole dungeon has debuff immunity anymore. The only things that are still debuff immune that I can think of are specific bosses such as Solace and Dekal.

• Damatte-solace-
                  Damatte-solace- commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When was that? Cause I still go through Elri dungeons every once in a while, can't debuff a thing with bleed, dark, freeze, etc. Whether or not its a boss, mid boss, a leech, or those jerks with the riot shield arms.

• Skyress
                  Skyress commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oops, sorry about the late response.
                  This was at least a couple of months if not over a year ago. I believe they may have hefty amounts of resistance but they are not certainly not debuff immune.
              • Class: {{esusrinfo_class419853}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level419853}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419853}}

get better gear. A +10 void doesn't actually mean much with bad armor. Non-wep gear matter a lot more than people think. There are people with over 600k cp with a +10 void since they have good armor/costumes/accs.

CP goes up exponentially the more you have. Getting from 300 -> 400 is harder than going from 700 -> 900.

Tips for easily boosting CP: Boss damage sockets/el tears, don't go overboard on crit/maxi (70-80% of each is fine), defense ignore sockets/el tears, CP-boosting titles (aka: Pierce the Heavens), Eroding Aura (spam normal henir for it), Purple Elrianode set with very good tears if you want to save a boat load of ed
                Last edited by SolaceLite-solace-; 08-20-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
                  xEclipsa-solace- commented
                  Editing a comment
                  right now i have +10 void 6(12% max)sockets with [R 1-5, B 1-3, Y 5] disks. purple elrianode( 9% polarize, 9% buff party phys atk, 44% ASD, 9% boss damage) trans tears are a mix of crit, crit damage, awak duration.

costume/acc: 4/4 ET Zumyu (no wep or hair costume) 3/3 ignia, brave ring, RoF, magic amu, drabaki wing(8k cp).

made it to 320-330 cp, with the reboot event title i am at 356k CP.

working on elstar event to get wep costume.

this still does not justify a shadow vein 220k cp to a 350k CP jump for the next dungeon

• Optometrist-solace-
                  Editing a comment
                  You should be comparing from raid, so 12-7 which is 300k cp to 350k which is not that huge of a jump.
                  The order of CP should theoretically be 12-4 --> 12-8 --> Raid --> rigomor and it actually has a fairly decent growth curve.

• xEclipsa-solace-
                  xEclipsa-solace- commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Optometrist-solace-

for raid i went with story mode as you couldn't exactly go with the normal raid CP as 13-1 is 50x easier then raid. besides story mode is the correct CP climb since normal mode was optional.
              • Class: {{esusrinfo_class419882}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level419882}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419882}}

So, how can't you reach 350k cp with a +10 void exactly? I can reach 750k cp with a +10 Void (and no, my elrianode is not fully +11 with 2e and 5e tears it's literally standard with +9s and +10 gloves)

You might wanna actually check out some guides cause youre deff doing something wrong

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class419886}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level419886}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild419886}}

Because geared people always underestimate how much optimization goes into gear. That's why they can't understand the struggle of reaching certain CP thresholds. It isn't just +10 or +11 weapon and Elrianode armor.
                  • First is ERP. You need to know exactly what was used there to determine someones CP.
                  • Second are the actual stats. How much Cirt, Max, etc does someone have?
                  • Third are accessoires. You can get a good amount of stats form those.
                  • Fourth are Mystic Stones. You need to know those as well.
                  • Fifth are the often forgotten identification, especially on certain accessoires as those can give you (M)ATK %, All Skill Damage or Skill Type damage.
                  • Six and last are Force Passivs, those can also give you CP.
                  xEclipsa doesn't seem to use either of Velder Kingdom's Necklace (Strength, Wisdom), Corrupted Elrianode Set or Sinister Intent Control Set. That would already be a possible improvement. Purple Elrianode is also straight out not recommend. You want the 5% (M)ATK and 10% All Skill Damage, those are huge.
                  Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 08-20-2019, 03:56 AM.
                  Suggestions:

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
                    Editing a comment
                    Coronax-gaia-
                    Depends on what you compare it with.

• Coronax-gaia-
                    Coronax-gaia- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Velder Kingdom's Necklace (Strength, Wisdom). Both give +3% Physical/Magical Attack but (Victory, Destruction) also give +1.5% Crit.

• Tsugumari-solace-
                    Editing a comment
                    Coronax-gaia-
                    Ah those are difference things. Didn't know this exists. Well, it's probably more expensiv.
                    Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 08-30-2019, 01:57 AM.
                • Class: {{esusrinfo_class420816}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level420816}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild420816}}

Trying to void weapon my 90k raven before my carry title expires as well as trancend/ job 3 evil rose

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
                    Editing a comment
                    You may also want to get a glove with All skill damage effects.
                • Class: {{esusrinfo_class420899}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level420899}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild420899}}

Trying to get enough red tears to get the set effect before zeroing in on all skill damage. Have about 300 mil but tears go for 100mil minimum so i buy powders.

Comment

• Optometrist-solace-
                    Editing a comment
                    I would seriously recommend you don't buy powders to craft. That gives you almost nothing useful barring extreme luck and can potentially waste all your funds. ASD is perhaps the most significant tear in existence, so you should consider making an investment into this tear specifically while you build up your other tears along the way. But to each their own.

• Skyress
                    Skyress commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello, please do not double post as this could constitute as spam. You can edit your post by using the edit function on the bottom right of the post.
                • Class: {{esusrinfo_class420947}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level420947}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild420947}}

At the moment I can still enter new dungeons, but only thanks to the temporary REBOOT title. I’m currently preparing for when that title expires, by running 12-3 to get title and completing my accessory set (Ignia accessory set + Elrianode accessory set + Sinister intent accessory set).

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class421856}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level421856}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild421856}}

with the new reboot I managed to get to 410k I can finally enter the 2nd dungeon but... nobody plays it? and it takes me so long to solo them plus now I cant do the event since its for dungeon 3-4

L/F> Lu emoticon

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
                      Editing a comment
                      The 2nd dungeon is not worth playing. It's longer and has worse rewards then the third and fourth. The boss also likes to waste your time. People only do it for the daily probably.

• Iterum-solace-
                      Iterum-solace- commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah but sadly I cant get to the 3rd and 4th dungeons :c so I'm basically stuck with the first boss
                  Working...
                  X
                  /* */