• Class: {{esusrinfo_class409925}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level409925}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild409925}}

Ain/Ciel's KR voice

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410010}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level410010}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410010}}

There is lots of good voice acting in Elsword but if I picked my SUPER FAVORITES:

NA Ain and NA Laby. I anticipated both of their NA voices before the characters' release, and how they would sound different from KR voices. In both cases the voices were obviously quite different and I think they were both pleasant surprises.

I was expecting dub cringyness but overall their NA localization (for me) feels just as good-quality and pleasant to listen to as their KR counterparts which I heard first. It measures up basically.

KR: I can't decide for playable character voices, so maybe Herbaon because I liked all his dramatic angry screaming (just look up Herbaon kr voice). In fact I was disappointed that his NA dub felt different.

In KR and in the story mode he sounds like he's in hysterics most of the time
      o.OO

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410020}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level410020}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410020}}

Ain and Ciel's KR voices are so good, especially Herrscher and Anular's. Though, I would give everything up to protect Chevalier's laugh. KR Lu and a character I main in another gave share the same VA of whose voice I really enjoy. Laby's KR voice makes me happy, and Nisha's soothes me. Definitely my favourites. Additionally, I prefer JPN Rose much more than her original KR voice, and UK Ciel is a hidden gem.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410034}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level410034}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410034}}

I like Rena's and Rose's Eng voices a lot actually. The main cast in generally has some good Eng voices but you can't listen to them cause of everything else (particularly supporting and non-essential characters) being so bad.

In regards to KR voices ... kinda hard to judge tbh when you can't understand the language lol. They all sound fine for the most part to me.

Youtube: Stratagem

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410036}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level410036}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410036}}

KR Ain obviously.

tbh all the KR voices are pretty good. I don't play in NA voice because of how cringey Ain's NA one was so...

Shoutout to JP Raven for having Miyano's voice swap with ain already
            I like to complain. If this bothers you, I apologize.

Richter Endgame Guide

Help me complain ☟
            Give us more KR events | Nerf trans passive quest | Rotate IM Costumes

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410138}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level410138}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410138}}

For me, I'd say Eng Rose, Rena, Lu, (especially Lu and Rena since I recognized their VAs right off the bat), Laby, and Ain (I've heard quite a bit when it comes to German-to-English lines and so far Eng Ain does a great job at it). Aside from my picks, I'd say they are all pretty good whether in Eng or KR.

Except a good few but eh, can't win 'em all.
              "Never mock the pride of a KING!"

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410192}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level410192}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410192}}

Solace,Eve and Denif

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410420}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level410420}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410420}}

I really like KR Raven's skill kiais - more for the shouts than the spoken parts, with the one exception being Wooploopleh. Furious Blade doesn't get a lot of good ones, but I still get excited whenever I hear the kiai Imperator does for Raven Punch Deadly Raid.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410429}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level410429}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410429}}

When I first started I didn't like Ain's English voice, but man did it grow on me. That accent I found so annoying at first is now the most adorable thing ever haha. Don't get me started on his cute laugh....!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410451}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level410451}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410451}}

After listening to Laby's NA voice while transcribing the dialogue, it's really kind of endearing.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class410522}}
                        Level: {{esusrinfo_level410522}}
                        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild410522}}

Originally posted by Trisleo-solace- View Post
                        When I first started I didn't like Ain's English voice, but man did it grow on me. That accent I found so annoying at first is now the most adorable thing ever haha. Don't get me started on his cute laugh....!
                        +1 me for admiring Ain's NA voiceover. I believe the VA did a wonderful job with the accent, exclaims, grunts, yells, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        /* */