• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class402774}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level402774}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402774}}

Unexpected Faves?

You ever have an experience where there's a class(es) you initially dislike, but over time you've come to like them?

Right now I'm feeling that way towards Crimson Rose. I've made her other paths, but I got bored and deleted them pretty quickly. Maybe I'll get bored again after a while, but for right now, I really like CR's playstyle. So, has anyone else had that experience?
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class402775}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level402775}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402775}}

I didn't dislike Immortal from the start, but it took a while before he clicked.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402780}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level402780}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402780}}

For me it was the opposite. I really liked Rose in general. And now I can't touch her with a 10m pole.

"Let justice be done, though the Heavens fall."

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402787}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level402787}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402787}}

Can't really say I have. Usually do a fair bit of homework on a character's gameplay before I tend to jump into them at this point.

The ones I think will be clunky, are.

If anything, it's usually the opposite for me. With a decent number of characters I tried getting into turning out not being my jazz. IS being one of the characters I really wanted to play back in the day, but only finding him good when I did play him (liking LK more in terms of Elswords). Turned out not liking LP as much as I thought, especially after his DMP combos got gutted.

I'd say characters that I actually did find myself liking more than I expected. DiE and ShR. Diabolic Esper I actually found myself enjoying his dual resource mechanic more than I thought and using Moonlight Rhapsody. ShR actually liked her a lot more once I got Sunshower, that really is the one thing that makes playing her without chugging pots enjoyable. Neither of them necessarily being favorites, but did enjoy them enough.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402813}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level402813}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402813}}

Eternity Winner.
          I tried her and, at first, resented her mechanics. I thought they were absurd and needlessly clunky.
          I dropped EW for a while, then went back to cap her and ended up enjoying her style so much that I consider her a sub-main now.

I almost want to even add my current main, Bluhen, to the topic, but he was more "extremely difficult to pick up" rather than I didn't like him.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402841}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level402841}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402841}}

My first impressions of Ara were really bad... And then I tried her out and she's one of my favourite characters to play now. I can say the same to Radiant Soul.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402892}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level402892}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402892}}

RaS, at first I thought shes boring but I created one again and I found kinda have fun with her
              Let's show them the meaning of true terror!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402927}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level402927}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402927}}

TT.... I thought he was boring because all his combos went into siege mode. I deleted the first TT I made. About 4-5 months later I remade him and now look at me. I main him.

I think the same goes for AeS. I've made about 4 Aishas and deleted them. Yesterday I made one and got to level 80 in a few hours. This time I'm actually enjoying her.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class402962}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level402962}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild402962}}

I do a fair amount of research into each class before I play them so nothing is usually unexpected, but does it count if I ended up unexpectedly liking something (without the dislike at the start)? If so then I guess it's NI for me as I initially started with him for reasons outside of gameplay (and then he turned out to be fun gameplay-wise).
                  Code of Conduct

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403004}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level403004}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403004}}

Noblesse / Innocent. Noblesse is ♥♥♥♥, Innocent is great. But I still rarely touch them (or even the game for that matter) now a days because I don't have time and they're not very invested in.

Youtube: Stratagem

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403008}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level403008}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403008}}

It took me 6 Chungs to finally make it to Fatal Phantom.
                      I could've tried Cent or CC but I just really liked FP's concept w/ two guns. I was just garbage at playing his early game (still have Shooting Guardian trauma) and kept getting impatient...at one point I started naming each Chung FourthAttempt, FifthAttempt. SixthAttempt was spared the deletion.

I actually enjoy him a lot now, and plan to +11 him soon! I'm excited to play him endgame. He's probably going to become my secondary main if not new main.

I'm just here to shoot things.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class403093}}
                        Level: {{esusrinfo_level403093}}
                        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild403093}}

At first, I didn't like the apostasia cause he was too mp hungry for me, and the damage seems quite 'meh'. I only chose him because of his looks lol.. Because he was my first character and I was still new to this game, it was hard just to level him up and do dungeons(he's quite soft). But I loved him after finally changing to Herrscher and gearing him up.

Also Bluhen. Since he was my second char, he was too complicated for me as a newbie. I tried to delete him for several times but didn't perma delete because I felt like I wasn't trying hard enough to understand him.

I'm glad that I gave him a chance lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        /* */