X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class444489}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level444489}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444489}}

So... how does one exactly prepare themselves for Varnimyr raid? Story mode queue is kinda dead, 7-8 people in normal mode mean high risk of lags even with decent specs, Only 3 ressurections. Should I get Forginay's Fruit just in case to not be a burden?

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd say definitely invest into Forginay's, it helps a lot when you're learning the raid.

• Treasure-solace-
      Treasure-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Running with friends/guildmates for story mode if possible helps too.

• Volfogg-solace-
      Volfogg-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I checked how it looks on paper, even soloed Story Mode 12-5 3 times with improving results, 12-6 wrecks me a little though. 460k-470k CP area btw.
      Last edited by Volfogg-solace-; 03-12-2020, 08:52 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class444683}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level444683}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444683}}

What's the minimum CP that i would need to enter the Titan's Grotto dungeon? Can I get in the raid if someone in my guild had the required amount?

Comment

• SUlCUNE-solace-
      SUlCUNE-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      For Raid I believe if you’re being dragged along you need to be a minimum of 380k CP (correct me if I’m wrong).
      As for Groto I forgot but if you’re able to enter Trosh Nest then you should be good for it as well.

• Hitotsuoboe-solace-
      Editing a comment
      If you aren't the party leader, you can enter so long as you meet 95% of the combat power requirement.
      For Grotto, the base requirement is 400,000, so 95% of that would be 380,000, as Suicune said.

• GrandExos-solace-
      GrandExos-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class444732}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level444732}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild444732}}

This jump i'm thinking of Eve Sariel.

I hear she's mana hungry, would it be wise to ERP mana reduction for her to more manageable? I already love her skills so I'm definitely picking her just want to make sure I set her up for success.

That aside my 2nd pick would be Lu/Ciel Innocent if I don't think I can tolerate her what do you think? I main Ain: Richter and have played Ara- Shakti and all Laby's and enjoyed them immensely.

Thanks!

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      1. I don't think so, mostly because this means trading your damage which she needs all that she can get (unless your ERP level is over 400).
      2. Innocent is very strong, but ultimately go with what looks most fun.

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      focus your erp into damage like normal then boost energy needles dmg through tears so you can keep it up while it refunds mp. also mp cost shoes are fine as well. magic necklace and void mp regen are needed also

• RazorPump-solace-
      RazorPump-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      As others said she's fairly weak or especially extremely mana hungry unless you have very high ERP (300) to combat both these problems.

Even with 35% MPReduction you're still shockingly going to have MP issues which means you also need to invest into 5/5 Dusk IB Costume and MPRecovery on-hit as well (30% Magic Necklace + Guild skill 10%). It also just depends on how far you want to push her in content. If its just for casual play and clearing low-end dungeons (Elrianode and lower) then you don't need much investment at all.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445040}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445040}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445040}}

If I delete an event character (that's not lvl 99 yet) will I be able to enter another char?
    owo
    Feli was here.

Comment

• Tyrannicide-solace-
      Editing a comment
      No .

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      No, you will not be able to make another event character. You will see a message that prevents you from making a second event character.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445047}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445047}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445047}}

Question that really doesn't deserve his own tread.
    Not a new, but a returning player needs help in choosing between ES, FL, BQ, NI, FB, Immortal, Twilight, Apsara, Shakti, Bluhen, Catastrophe, Innocent, PO or Bluhen to play.
    Looking for best at clearing, bossing and mp management (Nor play style or flavor, both are fine for all mentioned classes).

​​​​​
    Last edited by LeLiveLeDead-solace-; 03-15-2020, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      For those I've played
      All 3 areas: Innocent, Oz, Apsara(in fox form). Bluhen to a lesser extent, but you will need to invest into him like you would for your main for results.
      Lacking in mp management but great bossing and clearing: Shakti, ES

• RazorPump-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Shakti .
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445053}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445053}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445053}}

How grindy is the artifact lvling? Since raven doesn't have one yet I'm wondering if it's like profession grind to lv 10 or if it's as forgiving as reaching 99

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      It is far shorter than leveling professions. Unlocking the first 3 stages felt really quick while unlocking the 4th stage felt a bit slower. It won't take long if you have enough free time to play the game, aside from only doing dailies.

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear that there is a really steep increase in the amount of EXP that is required towards the end.

• RazorPump-solace-
      Editing a comment
      about under 300 dungeons if you're clearing Rigomor area.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445331}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445331}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445331}}

What are some useful mod skills for Anemos? For Bossing

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      The ones that immediately come to mind are Gyro Kick and Violent Attack.

• TankFFlame-solace-
      TankFFlame-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Dive Kick Bombing for Damage, but (Mod) Violent Attack if you're having MP problems. I guess you can throw in (Mod) Sharp Fall if you're having trouble aiming Violent Attack.

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      I would personally recommend against DKB Mod, mostly because it's cast time is significantly longer while it only offers a tiny damage increase.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445486}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445486}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445486}}

Hello guys,

I came back from a long break (who doesn't) and I'd like to make some quick ED by selling stuff from the Item Mall.
    What items sell the quickest without resorting to megaphones? Just straight up on the board like the old skill medals.

Comment

• CyberGalaxie-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Imho, just sell KC (rate right now is 30:100 - 35:100). You can just make a spar room or a party list stating you're selling this amount of kc and people will start flocking to you. No megaphones required.

But if you really want, just get phoru seals, blessed time and space scrolls or ice burners on the item mall and sell them on the board. However, the latter of selling kc is preferable

• NotEmotional-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445562}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445562}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445562}}

hi its been 3 years since i've last played (i think by the time 3rd jobs just came out? Elrianode gears existed but i never got into that) and i only came back like a few days ago
    i am genuinely lost on what to do but i started anew with the event

So what's next?

My friend said I should be trying to get 400k CP to be able to go to raid, but currently I'm only at 250k as a BL.
    How do I go on about getting good?

I haven't changed much of anything on my Elrianode stuff; I assume I have to work on getting better El Tears?
    If so, then what tears should I be keeping?
    Do I just keep building on the freebie that I was given? Like keep resocketing? Afaik I'm just supposed to aim for Crit/Maxi with my sage stones.
    I don't really know where I'm going unless I can pull 150k worth of CP out of somewhere

idk, I've been sitting around for days just waiting
    help would be extremely appreciated

Alts : Cyntus (RS) ll Eissem (EE)

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Short path: Buy a +10 amulet on the board. Get a few cheap % Phys/Magi attack accessory sets. Get disks for your void.

Long path: Get about 150 ERP, Unique/elite Head hunter and Eroding aura. Get the important discs for your void, use "mystic stones" for Magic attack % or +Lv in the place of the unimportant dics. Get IB sets with Skill damage or Crit damage.

Improve your Elrianode gear for both. A +10 will help you gain CP quicker as you upgrade your gear. If you remain at +9 it may require that you invest in equipment that is more tailored to end game.
      Last edited by MyShinyTeeth-solace-; 03-18-2020, 10:39 PM.

• xEclipsa-solace-
      Editing a comment
      im afraid without at least enhancing armor to +9 or +10 void then the most you can get is around 300-350k cp. im at 300k on my DB right now but im about to finish my intent acc set. i really want more enhance events
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class445689}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level445689}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild445689}}

Is the black version of Laby's Velder ice burner not included in this update?
    Heros come and go but legends live forever

Comment

• puppygrl-solace-
      puppygrl-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      It is, you have to exchange it over with Ariel if youd like the black one. You will need to get the normal set though

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thanks. I didn't notice
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446120}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446120}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446120}}

Does anyone know if Characters that can re-awaken like Ain/Laby/Add/Rage Hearts etc.. are able to take advantage of awakening titles like guardian of elrianode and IB effects like Shaviana Truffles multiples times, or are they only able to use them once like everyone else can?

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      Editing a comment
      they can however the effects themselves have an internal cooldown

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Most, if not all of those items or titles usually have a cooldown period before they able to provide their buff. The timer is usually stated on the item or title. However, if they didn't mention a cooldown timer it would be possible for those character to refresh the buff.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446516}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446516}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446516}}

So I used the +5 El Resonance thing think it would be temporary for the event but it looks to be permanent (correct me if I'm wrong). I now have more points and want to add to it but when I add or remove a point it looks like the +5 will get remove. Does any know whether the +5 bonus will actually stay or will it get removed if I try to add/remove a single point?

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      Editing a comment
      the +5 last for 30 days. any points added will remain however it will revert back to the amount it would be if you didn't add the bonus.

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      The +5 looking like it'll get removed is more like a visual thing if anything to tell you how many points you actually have invested permanently (so that the temporary ERP is not included). If you add/remove ERP points, the +5 will stay there.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446572}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446572}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446572}}

An useless question but curious. Has anyone got Nocturn of Hernia on solo run Solace's Fortress? Right now, I'm currently trying to get the Eclipse title solo run and I can kill Solace before his invulnerable state, hence achieving True End. I am hoping I will finally get the accesory for cosmetics.

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      It should be able to drop from a solo run, I have a feeling a fair amount of people who farmed for the accessory did so solo.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446656}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446656}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446656}}

How beneficial is fishing VIP? I think the time it takes to use up 100% of Life Stamina bar is the same as usual. Does it result in doubling the number of fishes I can catch when using the same amount of Life Stamina?

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      More fish caught per Life Stamina bar, takes longer for the whole stamina bar to reduce as well. Can't remember by how much but it's a very noticeable amount. I'd say that if your wallet is not tight and you don't have much time to grind, then I'd go for it.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class446691}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level446691}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild446691}}

hello, I have a friend who has his character on the Solace server just like me, but the character connects to the ES server instead of Solace, but inside the game during character selection it says underneath the name that he is in Solace. even when he tries to login to the web or client in NA directly he doesn't connect. also his game is missing content, and when I look for the character name it says it doesn't exist, so I ask:
    1- because it says within the game that the character is in Solace, but it connects to the ES server.
    2- we can play together in some way because we are both supposedly on the same server.

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard of this happening but if you guys are able to play together then it could just be a visual bug.
      Could this "missing content" perhaps be that they made a jumping event character which doesn't unlocked the rest of the map until level 99?
      Last edited by MyShinyTeeth-solace-; 03-28-2020, 09:48 AM.

• xEclipsa-solace-
      Editing a comment
      i think that the missing content is about the event character. does his character, when he selects it, have "Event" on the little nameplate in the right side column.

the jump event characters have most everything disabled and you are unable to search/add them to a party till they reach level 99. tell them to quickly reach 99 since so you both can enjoy 2x weekend
Working...
X
/* */