X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class424967}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level424967}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild424967}}

Does anyone know which Hedgehog pet is the best overall? My friend is looking to buy one for her Herrscher.

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear the Laby and Chung one are up there. The Hedge Laby Suplen is pretty big, has great horizontal range and also has splash damage, and the Aceldama from the Chung Hedge also clears well and does great bossing damage (especially against large targets).

• Beeble-solace-
      Beeble-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, thanks for the help!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425272}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425272}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425272}}

Where exactly do Ancient Iron Stones drop from again? Not too keen on throwing down 80m for just one.

I still don't like you.
    당신을 찾을 날 게 하지 마십시오. 당신은 그것을 후회 합니다.
    BEYOND ♥♥♥♥♥♥ OFF DEMON

Comment

• CrimsomRayko-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Heroics, if it hasn't been changed.

• Damatte-solace-
      Damatte-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rayko
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425356}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425356}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425356}}

Does anyone know if Oz Sorcerer's Aging can stack the Killing Blow (2) trait with the Oz's Dream boost? I don't see a note on the wiki saying so and just want to be sure.

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      I only tested it in terms of the attack speed debuff. It does stack and targets hit by the killing blow trait took a longer time to finish their attack.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425482}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425482}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425482}}

Which do you prefer, Young Man Denif or Old Man Denif?

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Young Man Denif
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425493}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425493}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425493}}

What skills are you guys using for CU in pve? Just switch from Sariel with the free ticket.

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      Just leaving a comment here (since no one else has replied), it might be better to create a thread for this in the Eve subsection as this allows a bit more room for people to be able to put some more explanation and reasoning into the builds that they use (and also provide different builds for different situations).
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425578}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425578}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425578}}

How long will Harmony Festival event last? What is the maximum amount of Harmony Festival coin can we get until the event end? I calculated and the number was 135 coins maximum, but I'm not sure was it accurate or not. I just want to exchange for 2 of the +9 amulet, and I will need 140 coins.
    "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      it will last until the 22nd so in total 21 days =105 coins +5 per week for a total of 120 coins
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425857}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425857}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425857}}

After bouncing around from main to main for years and never making a full commitment, I've decided to pour my focus and ED largely into my Centurion from now on. Since I resumed him he now has a +8 void weapon (soon +9 from HF event), but no Elrianode Set. I aim to play and farm on him a lot, but I'm heavily torn on what I should set my focus towards.

I have 1.5b ED to work with currently, so since I'm making this commitment I need some advice on what to aim for first.

1. Spend as much of the ED as necessary to get a blue Elrianode Set to replace his heroic set (I still have the +9 Elrianode amulets from reboots too).
    2. Continue to grind/sell for who knows how long and aim for a +10 amulet.
    3. Spend 1b of it on an ERP page expansion so I can utilize drop rate increases.

Elrianode set seems the most obvious, but the +10 dream on him is so enticing, yet the ERP page sounds so useful to help farm Barrier Fragments and such to earn ED back quicker I guess? It's all a big investment for me so any help is appreciated!

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      first get the base elrianode set and +9 it (10% polarize, 44% ASD, 10% boss damage, and 10 party atk buff)

use the current erp page for drop rate and use all the ED you get from it to get a new page later.

if your void is not filled with yellow 5, then buy shards to craft one (do not buy the disk from board) if your void is set then grab a velder necklace off board.

we should be seeing an enhance event soon so save everything else for your +10.

grind for sinister intent accessories as well. you should be able to get around 500k so you can do your rigomor dailies etc.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425886}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425886}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425886}}

Someone please remind me what a Pet Toy does that we received through the Exciting Expedition Cube... I haven't owned one in literally 3-4yrs, and I won't be in-game to open the cube for a little while.

Much obliged!

Comment

• m2sterchaos-solace-
      Editing a comment
      It doubles affinity increase speed, and decreases affinity decrease speed by half.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class425940}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level425940}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild425940}}

Simple Question: When is the next batch of overdued Mod skills? Give me your answer pls Im impatient <_>

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't know.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426061}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level426061}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426061}}

i think this has been asked before and sorry if it has but resonance ed gain affects add dungeon?

i want to make a character just to spam that dungeon and gain some ed -w-

laby chansuu~ (●'◡'●)

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it does.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426111}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level426111}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426111}}

Why did they make Heroic Mode cost stamina again? that came out of nowhere and was only noticed in a small line in the patch

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class426165}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426165}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426165}}

Does anyone know if there is a difference between Ignore Physical Defense or Ignore Magical Defense in terms of CP or if it is proportional your Phys/Mag damage?

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        1. No CP difference (at least I'm fairly sure this is the case)
        2. Don't know, sorry.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426196}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426196}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426196}}

I want to try out some different jobs, around what level would I go to have a good understanding of how a job plays?

Comment

• MyShinyTeeth-solace-
        Editing a comment
        Max level with the 3rd job change. Some characters can seem clunky then BOOM! Unlocking 3rd job passive makes the character feel amazing to play. The only thing you'll understand of before that would be the amount of mana the job consumes. It would be better to ask players how a job performs then try it out for yourself.

• TankFFlame-solace-
        TankFFlame-solace- commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say level 50-60 if you're going to try out multiple jobs. A majority of classes unlock their signature skills around that range and yes it's arguable that some passives beyond are huge boosts, but going 70 and beyond will start the endgame grind and at that point you might as well commit them as an alt. So just 50-60 is good enough so you have the will to delete them if you have to.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426389}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426389}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426389}}

Trying to get 385k cp via heroic, what pieces should I get? I have a 36% ASD glove, wisdom. I don't know the other pieces. My weapon is a +10 4d so I was hoping with fixing up it's roccs it should at least help a bit? Using this for alts.
      Neglected to mention I nearly have ST full aside from weap(aisha, and saged sockets on it. Will have to resocket the heroic set though
      Last edited by Mememorphy-solace-; 10-09-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Hitotsuoboe-solace-
        Editing a comment
        Since your weapon is dedicated to 4D, you'd probably want to get two 2/5 Heroic set effects in order to get two instances of 5% attack power. Something like 2/5 Wisdom and 2/5 Wrath would do.

As for effects, ASD on gloves is ideal. Outside that, you'd tend to look for:
        Top: Polarize (attack/attacked)
        Bottom: There's a split in goals here. If you're looking for the best combat effect, you'd probably want to aim for Party's physical attack power (or if you're looking to support in Raid, Party's attack speed could also be considered). If you're just focused on CP, consider pulling an effect from the list for Shoes below.
        Shoes: Either MP cost, boss damage, % defense ignore, or Strength/Bravery % cooldown. Defense ignore might give the most CP out of them (though I'm not certain), but probably isn't the best for combat efficiency.

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        Top: Attack/Attacked
        Bottom: Party Physical/Magical Attack (depending on your main attack type)
        Shoes: Ignore Defence/Boss Damage (former gives more CP but the latter is more powerful)
        I'd also suggest using 2/5 Wisdom and 2/5 Wrath (since both have 5% attack in their 2 piece set effect). For gloves, try and see if you can get a higher value of ASD.

A note about getting to that amount of CP via Heroics only, you will need to spend more funds and effort on other aspects of your setup. This includes weapon (using a Void weapon instead of 4D would help you a lot), ERP (ideally at least 200, but 100 should be the bare minimum), accessories (eg Ignia 3/3 + DoSI 3/3 + Elrianode 3/3 with skill ring, RoF, extreme physical/magical necklace) and costumes. Having +9 on your armor will also be nice.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class426401}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level426401}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild426401}}

Has anyone noticed that the drop of energy shards in Add's dungeon has decreased? I know the weapon drop has increased, but the shards drop has reduced considerably over the past two weeks. For before I used to run out of stamina bar, and there were rare times when zero shards dropped, and now it's often. Up to 2 times in a row with zero shards is happening.

I wanted to understand why, after all, if the drop of the weapon increased, why reduce the shards..?

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless they officially confirm so, there is no way of knowing whether they've decreased the RNG for something or not. It's most likely just you having bad luck.

• Coronax-gaia-
        Coronax-gaia- commented
        Editing a comment
        Likely because dismantling the weapon gives shards.

• Bloodmuse-gaia-
        Bloodmuse-gaia- commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it's just because the weapon drop has increased... but it's weird to drop the weapon more than the fragments themselves.
        And the discs almost never drop.
    Working...
    X
    /* */