X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class380637}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level380637}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild380637}}

Anyone know if the 3rd Job Change Tickets are timed? I want to get all the rewards for her event (which requires 2nd job) but I also want to wait until the Summoning path before I decide what to make my Laby. It only says it'll be deleted from your mail, but not if the tickets themselves are timed.

Comment

• xSeirou-solace-
      xSeirou-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to butt in, but when was this 3rd job change ticket supposed to be given? Cause I don't remember to have seen any news about it. Or is it yet to be distributed?

• Quacks-solace-
      Quacks-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly, we'll just have to wait and see. But it was pointed out to me that the ticket does have a [Cobo] tag, therefore implying it's non-permanent. Of course, I don't know what extent that actually applies to things given some of my items still say [Cobo] and are permanent (though they was obtained before the change).

xSeirou-solace- It's under the Laby Event page under the "Weekend Events" tab. It will be given on 1/5/19 for two hour intervals at 6 AM ~ 8 AM and 6 PM ~ 8 PM (presumably server time, but don't quote me on that as I may be wrong), granted you can manage to stay online for 30 minutes. No idea if you can get both or if it's permanent/temporary.
      Last edited by Quacks-solace-; 01-03-2019, 10:33 PM.

• xSeirou-solace-
      xSeirou-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok thanks, I didn't see it. Glad I didn't miss it
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class380726}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level380726}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild380726}}

In the Laby pre-event, part 3 of the event quest was to talk to ???. I remember that it said that you could finish the 3rd part once Laby was released, but I don't see that quest available anymore. Am I remembering wrong?

Comment

• Quacks-solace-
      Quacks-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, you're remembering it right. Was confused too, but at some point at around level 30 (I forget exactly when) you'll get the quest that says to talk to the Spring of Memory in order to get the reward.

• Corsets-solace-
      Corsets-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re remembering it right. You have to make a Laby and get her to at least level 15-ish before the event quest gets activated for her.

• meeptan-solace-
      meeptan-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh I see, thanks! Wish it was clearer that it would have to be completed on a Laby then.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class380803}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level380803}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild380803}}

I still have Bravery stacking on my elrianode gloves. Should I keep it or drop it for asd?

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
      Coronax-gaia- commented
      Editing a comment
      Craft another glove? I think Elrianode gloves with undesirable effects are cheaper than Heroic gloves with desirable effects.

• EchoMercury-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Unless you own the + % of enhancement gloves its better to just drop stacking gloves. When tried both in the training room I found myself doing slightly more or about the same damage as stack gloves at their max stacks. ASD also gives more CP and won't just fall off in damage because of a long cutscene or potions being on cooldown.

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      You should only really be comparing stacking gloves and ASD at the same tier anyway (eg 44% ASD vs 10% stacking), but if you only have, say, 8% stacking, but you can afford 44%, I'd drop the stacking.
      Only a very select few classes can use stacking viably (classes that can either use exclusively a single tier of skill for damage, or skills outside of their main tier are very mediocre), so it also depends a bit on class as well.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class380816}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level380816}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild380816}}

I am looking for the heroic dungeon quest that gives you the weapon (a story quest) on my level 98 Laby but can't find it. Am I missing something? My level 94 Freya has it.
    Suggestions:

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
      Tsugumari-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      And as always I found out the reason 5 minutest later. You have to actively go outside of Labys Imagery World (I went to the Hot Spring) to trigger the quest to appear. I may report that as a bug.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381255}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381255}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381255}}

https://imgur.com/a/1IKBKmM
    Can this be only be collected on a level 99 Laby or any other level 99 characters? I don't see it in any of my characters.

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      thats next weekend and any character and since they are luriel then im 75% sure they are banksharable
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381258}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381258}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381258}}

Difference between Bloody carnival and its mod version? I can only see the range difference, mod being shorter than the original.

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      According to Elwiki, the mod version does more damage.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381289}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381289}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381289}}

The Great Birth vs. Love and Peace? (I was going to ask this in the Laby subsection but I noticed that doesn't exist yet lol) I know they both can be pretty situational.

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
      Tsugumari-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      One does damage (almost) instantly, the other splits the damage over 40s. Use whatever is best for the situation. Probably The Great Birth for clearing and Love and Peace for bossing, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Abeyll-solace-
      Abeyll-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      The great birth for pve/pvp funsies. I suggest you to not use Love and peace
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381459}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381459}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381459}}

Much better to use in Drab? Mod laby ball or the original?

Comment

• Abeyll-solace-
      Abeyll-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Mod Super Laby Bomb.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381714}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381714}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381714}}

Want to ask this for kinda a long time

So if you buy something in the ED shop, will it go straight to the character bought it or it will be in the IM inventory?

I'd love to change my IGN

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it goes straight to the character that bought it (that's what happens to me when I buy resurrection stones from the ED shop).
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class381970}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level381970}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild381970}}

Is there a way to get massiives amount of ed to buy stuff on the board

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      Selling KC is the fastest and most guaranteed way of doing it. You can also grind and hope that you get super lucky with drops (and get something like a 5*E ASD tear or Unique HH).
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class382044}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level382044}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild382044}}

So the thing is, I really hate the look of Elrianode Mask on my eve. I assume that the accessory that looks like a scar is the most minimal-showing thing that can hide it. Is there any other Face Accessory that can hide my mask (aside from the invisible one of course)? If not, is there another slot accessory that can be combined with the scar to hide it or something? :s

Comment

• TenkaiKen-solace-
      TenkaiKen-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Well for that Face acc part i use the scar, i think the Eye patch also is for that part, in short, any accessory part that the MW can register will work, of course matching parts, just see if you like/fit your character.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class382050}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level382050}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild382050}}

im having a bit of a crisis at the moment. right now im trans rumble pumm but im 75% sure i will be changing to 3rd path when released but i don't know if/when they will give out another free 3rd job change (and according to the KR patch update thread this week is a blank update)

so should i just stay trans for a month+ (since it looks like the 3rd path will be teased starting in february so NA release would be late Feb) and buy the ED shop job change for 200 mil or just go EW and wait for ticket?

im 180cp and can clear everything normally as trans rumble pumm is a little op right now (ERP is 95 in ASD)

ain 3rd path released on feb 22nd in NA (KR said 3rd path before winter break ends feb 28th) so late feb is a good estimate for laby

Comment

• Skyress
      Skyress commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally I'd stay Trans for a month+ so that you fall back on the ED job change (because 3rd job change is quite pricey and you can't guarantee a job change event again), but it also depends a lot on how much you want to play as Laby as well. Staying as Trans is a lot more bearable if you're not going to be using your Laby very much.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class382063}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level382063}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild382063}}

Already found an answer. Ignore this post.
    Last edited by Linkle-gaia-; 01-10-2019, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class382248}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level382248}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild382248}}

Did they remove the daily limit on Henir?

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        You can do it as many times as you want but you can only earn rewards 3 times a day.

• xEclipsa-solace-
        xEclipsa-solace- commented
        Editing a comment
        they just removed the icon and placed the number above the queue button
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class382294}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level382294}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild382294}}

Short question, but can I make 6 accounts?
      Or no? (Unless there's some limit.)
      My Current Characters

Comment

• Skyress
        Skyress commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no limit to the amount of accounts you can make. Owning multiple accounts is fine.
    Working...
    X
    /* */