• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436383}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level436383}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436383}}

Master Road Story Quest 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz26rPOcUt0

Basically how Rosso went to Demon World last time was thanks to the El explosion which created disruptions and fissures in space throughout Elrios. Rosso, after having his fire energy exhausted from creating Fire El, was about to lose controls because not having fire energy left to balance his demon energy, jumped into a fissure like that and arrived at demon world.

That was how he traveled to demon world last time, and hence El gang would never be able to replicate that feat.

Elesis then deduced that the reason Rosso offered to go to Demon world instead of El gang was because of his selflessness (recklessly jumping into a space fissure and imprisoned himself because fearing he would harm others when losing controls...), and would rather choose to sacrifice himself instead of letting El gang (who Rosso considered collectively weaker than even just himself alone) being harmed. But you have already known all of that.

That’s it, now we are back to square one, with Rosso’s method being unusable and Fire El master’s motive and attitudes were already figured out since several videos before.

The only noteworthy lore which we can extract from Master Road lore involving Elesis, Luciel is mainly information about Rosso’s backstory.

Other than that, everything else is pretty much just fillers and things we have already known.

Comment

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
      Editing a comment
      Kinda wished that exchange ended with Rosso wanting to continue the fight from where they left off. He should at least have a sparring partner.

• DreamKR-solace-
      DreamKR-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't really call a significant expansion of a character's backstory "filler".

We now know Stirbargen lost hist bet well before the El exploded since the Rosso clan already had it before Rosso was even born. He might've even still been a demon lord at the time: how in the world were people from Elrios in contact with a demon lord before they even really knew what demonic energy was?

There's also the question of Rosso's heritage. You're not just born a half-demon out of nowhere. Was one of his parents a demon? How did that happen when demons are explicitly stated to harbor a deep hatred for Elrios that only relatively powerful ones can suppress?

Why does Rosso, born a half-demon, not even know about the "hatred for Elrios" all demons are born with? Why is he the exception? (Someone converted later like Ciel obviously doesn't count)

And even the space-time fissure he jumped through isn't a complete bust of a method. We shouldn't forget those types of fissures still exist in Laby's forest. It could still be vital info even if Rosso expects that method to no longer be possible.
      Last edited by DreamKR-solace-; 01-07-2020, 01:42 AM.

• Tyrannicide-solace-
      Editing a comment
      DreamKR-solace- seems like you miunderstood my post. In that post I considered Rosso’s backstory to be the most significant part, while some of the parts other than Rosso’s backstory were considered by me to be “filler” instead.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436409}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level436409}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436409}}

Originally posted by Tyrannicide-solace- View Post
    Master Road Story Quest 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz26rPOcUt0

Basically how Rosso went to Demon World last time was thanks to the El explosion which created disruptions and fissures in space throughout Elrios. Rosso, after having his fire energy exhausted from creating Fire El, was about to lose controls because not having fire energy left to balance his demon energy, jumped into a fissure like that and arrived at demon world.
    Broke: Find out the method Calonne used to go back and forth between elrios and the demon realm

Woke: Convince Elboy to ask Solace how he was planning on blowing up the el.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class436428}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level436428}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436428}}

It seems I jumped the gun. Lu did exactly what I pointed out. No idea why she waited so long, but oh well... However, Rosso didn't seem surprise letting me to believe he knew who Lu was. Elesis seemed to have no real purpose being there other then dragging out the dialog.

Also, who are suppose to be Rossos parents? Given he is born a half-demon, shouldn't one be a demon?
      Suggestions:

Comment

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
        Editing a comment
        Elesis is there because someone's gotta tell Rosso he's pretty much her brother. The Shadow to Elboi's Sonic despite being the exact same freakin color.
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436447}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level436447}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436447}}

Originally posted by Tsugumari-solace- View Post
      It seems I jumped the gun. Lu did exactly what I pointed out. No idea why she waited so long, but oh well... However, Rosso didn't seem surprise letting me to believe he knew who Lu was. Elesis seemed to have no real purpose being there other then dragging out the dialog.

Also, who are suppose to be Rossos parents? Given he is born a half-demon, shouldn't one be a demon?
      If one of Rosso’s parents was a demon then chances are that such parent is still alive somewhere.

It should be noted that how Rosso narrated his background implied that half demon Fire El Master from Rosso Clan was an unprecedented thing, and the current Fire Master is the first one with demon heritage.

I think how it works is that El energy and demonic power are the polar opposite things, so they cancelling and eliminating each other.

In case of Rosso, his Fire elemental power was larger than his innate demon power, so he needed the Demonic eye implant and through that gaining a large amount of demonic power in process, resulted in him managing to achieve balance between Fire elemental power and demonic power.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class436480}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level436480}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436480}}

With the Elesis and Lu/Ciel Masterclass epic quest concluded, another theme tying the relevant characters together has emerged. For Gaia, Laby and Ara, it was family, and dealing with conflict between your loved ones. For Rosso, Lu/Ciel and Elesis, it's shouldering responsibility, as well as self-sacrifice, the latter challenged by the sentiment of "you are not alone anymore".

Rosso used to be alone, as the only one able to hold the title of the Fire Master thanks to the demonic energy within him. He recognised no one could save him after he exiled himself to the Demon Realm, yet created the Fire Shard anyway because no one else could without dying in the process. One could argue that Rosso didn't have to create the Fire Shard - after all, Solace failed to make the Light Shard, and focused his efforts on restoring the El without a need for sacrifice instead. However, Lanox would not be bustling with life if not for Rosso's sacrifice, and Lanox is where Ciel was born and lived most of his life. And now, Ciel belongs to an El Search Party thanks to which Rosso was saved from his lonely torment. Slowly, he will heal from his clan's grooming, and learn to rely on the people who care about his well being, including the El Masters such as Ventus and Gaia.

The moment their contract formed, Ciel vowed himself to Lu, and protecting her became his only purpose in life.

"I'll give it to you; my everything.
        You are the final meaning of my life."

Ciel would not hesitate to sacrifice himself for Lu's sake, and the feeling is mutual - as Lu has regretfully stated in this epic quest, "I cannot even choose to die in Ciel's stead". They are each other's dear family, and want nothing but for their partner to prosper even without the other around. But surely, Lu knows Ciel well - knows that without her, he would go down a self-destructive path, like he has in the past after Verni's death. In the same vein, Ishtar gained her human heart thanks to Ciel, and the grief of losing him could very well break it, and lead her down the path of the ruthless Queen that was betrayed in the past. Thanks to the contract, they are never alone, and have each other to rely on. But closing himself off to everyone but Lu is not healthy, just like Rosso closing off and sacrificing himself for the sole purpose of protecting Elrios. This is why, in chapter 36 "Cradle of Sin", the part titled "Comrade", Ciel realizes that he and Lu have support in the El Search Party, their found family.

SPOILER
        Chung: "... I think it's great that you have something you wish to protect, even with your life. My father... Betrayed Hamel to protect me. With his sacrifice, I survived, and was able to come all the way here with you."
        Ara: "I too... felt similar to how Ciel feels. As much as I cherish my brother, I also began to feel a connection with you. I was worried... That my actions would eventually harm all of you. But, everyone just accepted that I must continue to save my brother. That is when I decided. Just like everyone has fought for me, I will fight for others. I will help them, and struggle with them together. I want to help you... Ciel...!"
        Elsword: "You are not the only one who wants to protect Lu. We all do! Comrades stand together, protecting each other's back. I hope we can be someone you can rely on. Because I like traveling with you, Ciel."
        Ciel: "I never had someone to call my own. A comrade. That's why I just... closed off. You noticed I was paranoid, and you were not wrong. But they are strong. They do not waver just because someone like me join in. I guess... This is what camaraderie is all about. I don't think I will make any decision that I will regret anymore. With everyone believing in me."

(Aaaaand I am extremely emotional right now. I need a moment.)

I am glad that Elesis, rather than Elsword, was chosen by the writers to be partake in Rosso's part, as a direct opposition to the idea of self-sacrifice. Elsword's thematic ties to Solace aside, he used to be a lonely child. His only motivation - and thus source of self-worth - was working on his ability protecting others, which, as pointed by Elesis, is very similar to Rosso. On the other hand, Elesis battled enemies from a very young age alongside other knights. She is one of the Elgang members who understands very well what it is like to be relied on by dozens of warriors fighting to protect. Leadership is a form of sacrifice in itself, as with such responsibility, she could not allow herself to be vulnerable or make mistakes. In her Bloody Queen path, the failure to preserve the lives of her comrades leaves her in grief exploited by the Dark El. Thankfully, Empire Sword does not meet such a tragic end, and has proven countless times that she would not allow herself or others to fall into reckless danger under her lead. All of the characters have something or someone to protect, and as long as they have each other, their chance of survival grows.

The responsibility shouldered by leaders links right back to Luciela. When the El Search Party returned to Elrianode, despite Ishtar remaining quiet, her distress about leaving behind her subjects behind was plain to see.

"For too long, I have forgotten what it's like to rule over people who follow you."

Demon Lords, such as Aegirp and Luciela, give demons hope for a better, peaceful tomorrow. Ishtar had to leave Winster's village against her will, but for as long as she survives, the Nous will not be left alone to die by Berthe and other Garens' hands. For as long as the El Search Party does not resign, hope will rule over despair, like the one Rosso suffered by himself for 500 years.

The consistency of emerging themes is a sign of good writing, and I am really happy with the direction Elsword is taking.
        Last edited by Shirenn-solace-; 01-07-2020, 02:12 PM.
        "Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
        That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
        And then is heard no more. It is a tale
        Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
        Signifying nothing."

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class436488}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level436488}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436488}}

I can't believe it, but KOG is actually getting better at writing the story of Elsword. I wonder if there will be some more details about Rose's hometown, given that all we know is she was sent from another world. Also Elsword and Elesis' surnames has not been revealed at all (only in Elrianode did they reveal Rena's surname is Erindel and that Aisha's surname is Landar, at least to everyone).

But I'm sad about Ain-kun. Why is he the last? At least he will be released together with Hernia but I'm not sure how will he fight her.

edit: I just realized I still have Arme Thaumaturgy profile pic, time to change it.
          Last edited by Michele111-solace-; 01-07-2020, 02:11 PM.
          Hello! I play Elsword! If you like my posts, please leave a like! Additionally, if you have any problems, just tell me, and I will try my best at my knowledge of Elsword to answer you. I'm still a bit new... But be sure to stay with us through Elsword game, as it's getting more and more friendly over time. I hope it can stay that way!

Comment

• AllIAskOfYou-solace-
            Editing a comment
            Also, remember that he's kinda sick bc of the Demon Realm, he might need time to recover. Now that I think about it, instead of his MC story / dungeon being something like a "training" lesson like everybody else is getting, maybe Hernia will help him recover his powers or the like. That would be interesting and original, but then again the dungeon needs to be played by everyone. Idk tbh...

• Coronax-gaia-
            Coronax-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing the El Lady has magic of her own, like making ridiculously powerful barriers or something.

• DreamKR-solace-
            Editing a comment
            AllIAskOfYou-solace- Sick? He's in a coma, completely unresponsive. According to Denif and the priestesses, it's some sort of El deprivation that they've never seen before (which makes sense since no one knows he's an Angel yet, and only Lu knows he's at the very least not an ordinary human)
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436568}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level436568}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436568}}

Originally posted by Michele111-solace- View Post
          But I'm sad about Ain-kun. Why is he the last? At least he will be released together with Hernia but I'm not sure how will he fight her.
          4FF86EE2-C453-47E0-80B7-ECFE87AD1510.png

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
            Coronax-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            I like it. I'd like to read more, do you have the source?

• Tyrannicide-solace-
            Editing a comment
            I can’t link because the contents of this comic having censor bypass. Just google “Elsword Helios Chronicles” to find it.

• Coronax-gaia-
            Coronax-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            Got it, thanks.
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class436996}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level436996}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild436996}}

I still wonder if KOG can implement the master skill cut ins to normal skill cuts ins? I just love the artworks. Its kinda sad you can only see them on master skills.
          Check out my Elsword gameplays on the link. Currently playing 26 characters. Some character gameplays have yet to be uploaded soon. https://www.youtube.com/user/sdj0914

Comment

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
            Editing a comment
            You'll get used to it, trust me.
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class437339}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level437339}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437339}}

Rena/Rose master skills: http://elsword.nexon.com/news/gmwebz...4ArticleSN=447

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class437340}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level437340}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437340}}

I'll update the main post...eventually. ;c;

Since Tyrannicide already linked the skills, here's the main patch:
            http://elsword.nexon.com/news/notice...ticlesn=128990

Ventus & Lincy is a co-op boss fight against both (though you can still solo if you want), which is just really hype. I hope Lincy has a decent hitbox despite how tiny she is though.

Queue Buff got nerfed for dungeons with <4 player limits like City (even tho you can't even enter it with less than 3 people, KoG please) and this new 2-player one, so you can't get the Lv. 4 buff in them anymore when soloing through queue. It'll be based on what the dungeon's limit is, so soloing a 2 player dungeon will give you the Lv. 2 buff instead.

----

Initial thoughts on the skills:

Rhythmic Quake:
            Violent Attack V2.0. Judging by its small range being similar to the Elesis/LuCiel batch, it'll be a bossing skill with way too little damage.

Whispering Wind:
            Hey look it's Rail Stinger back from the dead! As with the Ara/Laby batch I expect the damage to be pretty high if a mob is hit by a lot of those birds on stage 4.

Silent Wind:
            Easily my favourite one of the new ones. Looks to be a big boss nuke, while also decent for clearing, which is nice since Twilight could use another one of those that isn't just Karma and mini-Karma.

Lost Legacy:
            Like the image and extra text in the video shows on stage 4, it'll summon missiles from the sky when the main plasma bullet collides with an enemy - much like how Viert Werfen Speer works.
            Most likely to be an excellent clearing skill, though that's already TB's best area so...

Flame Madness:
            The rose that appears is a bit faint imo. It doesn't seem noticeable enough despite being a nice visual otherwise.
            Definitely another one cursed to mediocrity like Anemos's by virtue of being a small single-target boss skill like Elesis/LuCiel's batch has shown.

Checkmate:
            Big yikes. Not visually impressive at all, it's just Mod Burst Grenade but spread below her instead of in front. If that last part is suction it could be kinda alright but that's about all it'll be doing...

Satellite Interceptor:
            Likely to be a boss nuke if each of those satellite targeting areas hit separately. Looks neat.
            Last edited by DreamKR-solace-; 01-15-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Fayine-solace-
              Fayine-solace- commented
              Editing a comment
              why must the AN skill be the most irrelevant yet look so stunning

• Tyrannicide-solace-
              Editing a comment
              Minerva’s Master skill looking the most meh visually. As if she hasn’t had more than enough grenade throwing skills already.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class437349}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level437349}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437349}}

Found these from a friend
            Screenshot_20200115-211331.jpg
            Screenshot_20200115-211342.jpg
            Check out my Elsword gameplays on the link. Currently playing 26 characters. Some character gameplays have yet to be uploaded soon. https://www.youtube.com/user/sdj0914

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
              Editing a comment
              The pose BlM is in here along with that smile makes her already look way better than in her regular art lol
              Also TB's looks so off...

• Coronax-gaia-
              Coronax-gaia- commented
              Editing a comment
              TB looks likes she's about to punch someone and enjoy it thoroughly.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class437356}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level437356}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437356}}

this batch looks rather ... bleh compared to the previous ones, gdi kog

Youtube: Stratagem

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
              Editing a comment
              Look on the bright side, DyB got Rail Stinger back!

...oh wait.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class437360}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level437360}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437360}}

Where does Tempest Burster keep finding all these antique yet highly powerful cannons?

(Wait, it was a rhetorical question, don't answer that.)

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Tyrannicide-solace-
              Editing a comment
              Tempest Buster uses more gun.

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
              Editing a comment
              The legendary Meister Elder's research.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class437408}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level437408}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437408}}

I say Daybreaker, Twilight and Tempest Burster are probably decent and the rest is meh... Queue Buff are probably there for balancing reasons. There would be almost no point in bring a second player otherwise. I also can't really think of a dungeon actually affected by this beside the new one.

Anyway, duo bosses normal turn out to be incredibile chaotic and as such hard. Not challenging, unfair hard. Let's see how KOG deals with this problem.
            Suggestions:

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class437462}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level437462}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild437462}}

TB looks likes she's about to punch someone and enjoy it thoroughly.
              Coronax-gaia-

EOXUSv5VAAA4oDZ.png

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
                Coronax-gaia- commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang that's hot.

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
                Editing a comment
                Renegade would be proud.
            Working...
            X