X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441447}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level441447}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441447}}

Well, let's hope this doesn't become a disaster like Ventus, where all the boss does is being annoying to deal with.
    Suggestions:

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441490}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level441490}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441490}}

Durenda new PTSD + Herbaon Lazor fiesta 2.0 reforged

Jesus that 2nd phase is just pure PAIN....

SPOILERI love it
      Last edited by Adorelis-solace-; 02-12-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441516}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level441516}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441516}}

Originally posted by Adorelis-solace- View Post
        Durenda new PTSD + Herbaon Lazor fiesta 2.0 reforged

Jesus that 2nd phase is just pure PAIN....

SPOILERI love it
        Hmm I don't know, I didn't notice anything particularly annoying in the runs I saw, it looks so straightforward and easy .-.

Please call me Abeyll ~

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441518}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level441518}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441518}}

My dream of the 6-pack top naked boxing grandpa Adrian is dead...

Comment

• Niwatari-solace-
            Niwatari-solace- commented
            Editing a comment

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
            Editing a comment
            https://i.imgur.com/a0Nwt7Z.png?1
            Last edited by MayGreenfeld-solace-; 02-13-2020, 03:22 AM.
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441541}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level441541}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441541}}

So, Dominator's skill is even better than I initially thought.

Stage 4 doesn't just remove the need to switch factories. It removes the Install skill's casting animation (and skill freeze) entirely.

You can move around, hit UF, and it'll just pop up in front of you, without Add slowing down or batting an eye. Skill voice is skipped too. It's actually quite a sight to see him just set up all his Install skills in a few seconds.

Oh and Mad Paradox's skill causes all MaP skills within the black hole to copy themselves and deal 50% of the base skill's damage, but the copied damage can't crit. So massive DPS increase for him too.

I'd love to say Add got some massive Master Skill privileges but..it ain't all good. Poor DB has the actual worst Master Skill in the game.

You thought Elesis/Luciel's batch at around 20k% was bad?
          DB's skill does 17k% at Stage 4.

Y i k e s.
          Last edited by DreamKR-solace-; 02-13-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Fayine-solace-
            Fayine-solace- commented
            Editing a comment
            sacrifices had to be made,

• ChisaiRyu-gaia-
            ChisaiRyu-gaia- commented
            Editing a comment
            This is injustice. INJUSTICE, I say!!
        • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441580}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level441580}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441580}}

2na fighting Herbaon and Durenda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcSXGtwfZ8Q

It's like being in a puzzle game. Reminds me of that skeleton bishop fight from Blasphemous and Absolute Radiance from Hollow Knight.
          Last edited by Coronax-gaia-; 02-13-2020, 07:16 PM.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441596}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441596}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441596}}

It fells like some of these attacks a slightly too fast. To be more precise, when there are a lot of these "lines" to dodge you are barley given enough time for your brain to realize where they are.
            Suggestions:

Comment

• Gunz224-solace-
              Gunz224-solace- commented
              Editing a comment
              They seem mostly reasonably with the exception of Herbaon's ultimate. His vertical lasers outside his ultimate aren't actually as bad because there is room between them. Probably also doesn't help that the order which they appear in his ultimate move is completely random.
              Last edited by Gunz224-solace-; 02-14-2020, 09:16 AM.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441668}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441668}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441668}}

Master Road Story Quest 9, Elsword, Raven, Eve, Add, Ain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWoJgLaNdm4

If the portraits are accurate to the size of the characters, Harnier is smaller than I thought, she's smaller than Eve. Elsword is pondering why he doesn't feel any awe upon seeing the El Lady. Eve is playing the kind aunt to Elboi and asks bird dad to follow him.

Comment

• ChisaiRyu-gaia-
              ChisaiRyu-gaia- commented
              Editing a comment
              Bird dad is MVP. Doesn't get in the way of the kids' fun, but always has their back.

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
              Editing a comment
              When you've interacted with so many demons and apparent demi-gods, and nearly had your entire existence removed, meeting what looks to be just a young woman doesn't feel as, for lack of a better term, "impressive."

Also, I can't believe both Raven AND ESPECIALLY Eve are in on the team split. She knows exactly what bringing Add may lead to, but it's better than him getting on Elboi's bad side.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441751}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441751}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441751}}

Guys guys, Master Road story quest 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-7YpgfMOQ

Turn out it was Adrian Nasod who created the Nasod Ruler under duress, who helped humans defeated Nasods and later also killed Add’s entire family.

Add was also revealed to be descendant of Nasod Ruler all along, Adrian could recognize that even with just a glance, he was creator of Nasod Ruler after all.

I think why Nasod Ruler killed Add’s family was because they had already left the organization in the past and doing things which Nasod Ruler considered unacceptable.

Add also said that he needed Adrian’s help to time travel to the past, and Adrian answered that it would take many trials and errors, not to mention the field of time travel was very underdeveloped and generally unexplored as a whole.

Add pledged for Adrian to supply him with enough energy and equipment for his time travel, and Adrian wanted to examine Add’s combat data because he had left Elrios before Nasod War broke out, so he was curious and had no idea how Nasod Ruler (which was created by him) fought (!).

Wow that made Adrian even more interesting to me, I used to create a thread which questioning him because he was a textbook example of “OH NO, I HAVE CREATED A ROBOT AND IT’S KILLING EVERYONE, WHAT HAS SCIENCE™ DONE?!!”, turned out he also helped his fellow humans to win, by creating the Nasod Ruler, woohoo!

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
              DreamKR-solace- commented
              Editing a comment
              The Nasod Ruler was against Nasod tech in general, but the Grenore family tried to incorporate Nasod tech inside a human body - a cyborg if you will. Needless to say, Nasod Ruler did not take too kindly to that and hunted them down.

Apparently Add got super lucky too since the bio-nasod combination chip in him had a high chance of failure if Adrian is to be believed after scanning it. Who knows, maybe it only works properly due to Grace's interference of Asker's original code.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441765}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441765}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441765}}

Guys guys, Master Road story quest 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-7YpgfMOQ
            The most important thing I took away from the video: Herbaon is cute when he smiles.

Comment

• Coronax-gaia-
              Coronax-gaia- commented
              Editing a comment
              I bet he thinks of Eve less as a superior and more as a big sister. They were both directly created by Adrian to serve as overseers, after all.

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
              Editing a comment
              Okay, I'm BSing,,,mostly.

• Tyrannicide-solace-
              Editing a comment
              Iirc Herbaon calling Eve as big sister (noona) or something in Korean, similar to how Chung calling Aisha.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441810}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441810}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441810}}

I'm just over here laughing at how Adrian flat out doesn't even skip a beat when he tells Add finding the proper time coords would take a lot of trial and error that far into the past. Like its just common knowledge to him.

Poor MaP sure would've liked to know that.

Comment

• MayGreenfeld-solace-
              Editing a comment
              How the light novel should've ended. Hehehehehe
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441813}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level441813}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441813}}

g.png

This line made me questioning Adrian's ethics. Then l realized that he was the same Adrian who destroyed and discarded Herjuno simply because the boy warned him about Solace, the same Adrian who tried to backdoor El Lady's hibernation chamber to collect data, the same Adrian who basically Odinsleep when Elysion was in its darkest hour...

I think this part of Master Road story would be very exciting, because considering the characters involved in it, as least this time I would be spared from getting goosebumps when trying to read through the cliché "carebear" lines of some of previous ingame story quests. I'm allergic to carebear.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441863}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level441863}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441863}}

Okay the next part of Master Road story is out, unfortunately because Add cursing too much in the video using censor bypass words so I can’t link it here, sorry.

Narration Master Road part 11 Epic Quest story: Adrian completed phase 1 of testing Add’s combat capabilities and collecting data from it. Then they talked about why Add planned to use Eve to complete his agenda.

Add blaming Adrian for the Nasod War and not helping to end the war with less damage and casualties, which caused humans to have a deep hatred for Nasods, and having destroyed most knowledge and materials involving that field, hence it was almost impossible to acquire high tech spare parts.

(I used to wonder why Adrian didn’t return to Elrios and helping humans to rebuild, but I realize even at the moment humans still hate and distrust Nasods, they wouldn’t accept his helps and maybe even attempting to kill him to revenge and to ensure Nasod threat is over)

Meanwhile Eve was the most high tech Nasod which Add could find, so that was the reason why he followed her. Adrian also pointed out that similariar trait between Add and himself.

Adrian also said that at this point following El Gang only served to keep Add from achieving his goal of time traveling to the past, and the reason why Add didn’t attempt to time travel was because he prioritized staying in the present time over that goal, hence resulted in him kept traveling with El Gang.

Then Adrian initiated phase 2 of the test which involving combating Herbaon and Durenda.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class441886}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level441886}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441886}}

Adrian seriously reminds me more of Add's father with every word he speaks.

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
                  DreamKR-solace- commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The important distinction between the two is how Asker showed absolutely 0 remorse for what he was doing and would seriously harm his wife and own child to accomplish his goals - Adrian never threatened the lives of others, not of his own will (he was pressured into making Nasod Ruler and hightailed it out of there to Elysion during the Nasod War)
              • Class: {{esusrinfo_class441916}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level441916}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild441916}}

Can I take a moment to express how ♥♥♥♥ing cathartic it is for Adrian to press all of Add's buttons and chastising him for prolonging his goals? Every single shot he had to use Eve, he didn't take, and just played the aloof ally for five years. He didn't even come clean with his plan if his adventures with the El Gang meant that much to him. Even all his attempts to hold Adrian accountable for something that happened far too long ago, and wasn't entirely his fault anyway, falls on deaf ears to me due to the fact that Add ended his statement with "I couldn't find any good parts cuz of you!" He says, after all this time...

I don't remember how much Eve has caught onto Add having more ulterior motives, but if she wasn't going to bring it up, I'm glad we have someone who did. I didn't think this Master quest would get me this invested in a character, but I'm so glad Add gets challenged like this, and I sure hope the other quest stories can carry me through.
                Last edited by MayGreenfeld-solace-; Yesterday, 03:07 AM.
                Signature by Gluecklich

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
                  xEclipsa-solace- commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe Eve has known the entire time and even if add ever got the chance Eve would kick his...
              Working...
              X
              /* */