• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class429211}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level429211}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429211}}

Eve Voice Webtoon - Code Refactoring Chapter 2

http://elsword.nexon.com/eltoon/cart...4ArticleSN=454

I have a hunch that in this series Alter Ego Adrian would eat up a sizeable chunk of total screen time, and we would learn hardly anything new about Eve, similar to Chung’s and Ara’s for example, it was not as much about the player characters themselves as it was about the NPCs.

Which would be hilarious, considering that this time they didn’t even have the excuse the like of “because Chung was still very young so he couldn’t have had much in terms of background story” for example. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Translated below, credits to 2nafish:

SPOILER

​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Tyrannicide-solace-; 11-07-2019, 08:38 PM.
    "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class429216}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level429216}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429216}}

Huh, seems we actually got the origin story of Moby and Remy. That's kind of cute.
    Last edited by Gunz224-solace-; 11-07-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class429226}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level429226}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429226}}

Any chance of getting an English version?

Comment

• Gunz224-solace-
        Gunz224-solace- commented
        Editing a comment
        Just give it some time. 2naFish should have it translated soon on Elwiki/Babel.

• Niwatari-solace-
        Niwatari-solace- commented
        Editing a comment

• TearsOfTmrw-solace-
        Editing a comment
        Great, thanks Niwatari!
    • Class: {{esusrinfo_class429311}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level429311}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild429311}}

Ok I have updated the translated story, thanks 2nafish.

Anyway, Adrian created Alter Ego Adrian, the A.I/program which possessed nearly as much intellectual capabilities as its creator, but with different personalities, to help developing the machines which would later be known as Nasods. Now where have we heard about that before... https://tron.fandom.com/wiki/Clu_2

When you think about it, Adrian Alter was extremely similar to Eve, who was also created under the guise as a backup of the A.I Adam, similar to Adrian Alter as the backup of Adrian, and both of them were also kept as a secret...
      "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */