Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414203}}

Edit: Babel Link: https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=6820

So....
    • 1st Dungeon 350,000 CP
    • 2st Dungeon 400,000 CP
    • 3st Dungeon 450,000 CP
    • 4st Dungeon 500,000 CP
    • 5st Dungeon 450,000 CP
    I don't like this. Also is the percentage next to it the demon world Debuff? Because 50-60% is stupid.
    Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 07-11-2019, 04:49 AM.
    Suggestions:

Comment

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      unless the new armor significantly raises the cp, they give adaptation a cp increase, or they add story modes then i dont see anyone but raiders playing the new area.

200-220 is basically the highest a normal player can get with what we are given. a +9 void weapon(maxed)(saged) with +8 elrianode (40-44% asd)(10% polarize)(10 ignore def tears) can hit around 220-230. if you get lucky with the acc drops then about 240.

with the reboots we would get at most 20k extra cp (if generous).

unless they drop it by 100k or add story mode i dont see how 75% of the playerbase will get to play without the above points.

those cp levels may be perfectly fine there but here it makes one not want to play anymore.

as for the debuff percentage i think that is there to encourage people to move to the new set which would most likely cut that in 1/2 or 3/4

• Kristenxchan-solace-
      Editing a comment
      how to kill a area before it even release. jesus! we're in trouble. just like Eclipsa said, this will make no one play anymore.

• Brutalmoose-solace-
      Editing a comment
      What in the world??? If this is real, then I should probably quit while I'm ahead. I'm rarely on this game to begin with, so this might be the final nail in the coffin...
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414207}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414207}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414207}}

Just make the new armor bankshareable please. That's all I ask.

Please call me Abeyll ~

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
      Tsugumari-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah... not going to happen. You gonna have to do Elrianode first and then this with every character you ever made/make.

• Niwatari-solace-
      Niwatari-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      @Tsugumari-solace-
      They can learn from their mistakes :^)
      I already have 4 +11 elrianode gear anyway. So if the stats are not good I won't even bother, especially if it's just for some heavy adaptation.

• xEclipsa-solace-
      xEclipsa-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      well since the armor starts at base and then you would need to upgrade it at the very least i would think the base set is bankshareable. now that i think about it there are 6 unique armor sets so at the very least there would be a physical, magical, pvp, etc. oriented set so those with multiple characters would have to make multiple sets so i dont see why they wouldn't make it shareable.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414219}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414219}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414219}}

So it looks like the El Gang isn't going back to Elrianode but rather meets Laby and they all get sucked into the new region.

The new region is a sea.

A bottomless curse...a bottomless sea...accepting all that there is...and can be.
    With how increasingly eldritch the enemies the El Gang encounters, I'm convinced that someone at KOG Games must love Lovecraft or similar cosmic horror stories.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414228}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level414228}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414228}}

So what they likely did with Mod Gungnir is speed it up by reducing the total number of hits and buffed the base dmg to compensate. I guess that's technically a buff. I'd honestly rather just have old Ace in the Hole back instead of the crap they gave us.

Youtube: Stratagem

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414252}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level414252}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414252}}

the cp requirement is pretty much what i expected.
        unless people get massive boost to their cp with reboots, this area is gonna be even more dead than varnimyr queue

even though i can enter the whole area, if queue dies like varnimyr i probably won't play it much or at all
        soloing varnimyr dungeons isn't fun for me cause it takes me so long

also
        the area debuff just feels like they really want people to get the new gear
        probably cause new gear means more enhancements so more money for them
        Last edited by NepNep9710-solace-; 07-11-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414278}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level414278}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414278}}

At first glance...

Truly, a struggle of Dev vs Dev's own abominable creations. I love it.

Though there isn't much to say other than another increase in CP and a notice of the new set. I commend them for having the sheer guts to follow through with this new set in a region after requiring +8/9 optimized Elrianode set.

btw, your armor pieces are probably still not your armor pieces, they are still your secondary weapons.

They might as well introduce a new power set to be 4 pieces of weapons, wearable on any body part.

It's probably going to have enhancement-locked slots/effects too just to encourage/force enhancement spending.

Even if KR enjoys this, NA is definitely not going to, except for some people.

I don't mind grinding but this game's grinding system, ever since Elrianode, has blackened my perspectives on the game.

New mob/boss designs are still not known at this point but I pretty much get the idea of sudden super-armor escapes; OHKO levels of mob patterns and whatnot.

Killing players has never been this cheap ever since they've made res purchasable in the ED shop in NA.

Let's see how well-received is this in about a month's time.

With this note reinforcing the status quo, I can see this Jenga tower topple at any point in the next 9~12 months.

If they keep dishing out this stuff, the game will probably still live though I'd doubt it will be any more lively.

As long as the wallets still talk, this whole mess will not end, but hey, some people don't mind this so it's fine.

On the side-note, I just realized the "/* */" on the forum's bottom-left corner, no comment.
          Last edited by CrimsomRayko-solace-; 07-12-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414749}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level414749}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414749}}

DreamerVG-solace-
            Quick question, do you have any clue/footage about how Werfen Speer fars against Ereda Tower ? :>

Please call me Abeyll ~

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
              DreamKR-solace- commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't really help ya there, I dont ereda.

It does a set amount of hits on one target tho, so if it's something size related then don't worry I guess?

• Niwatari-solace-
              Editing a comment
              @DreamerVG-solace-
              Hmm I see, thanks. I'll try it myself with my alt to see what will happen.
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414960}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level414960}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414960}}

Who thinks this will finally make its debut?

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414979}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level414979}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414979}}

Patch notes are up: https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=6828
              • Did they nerf Oz Sorcerer? Quite heavily I would say.
              • FBs Evacuation! will finally be removed.
              • The Hello, Laby cooldown change to 40s makes it much more useful.
              • As expected, Laby get's only a few changes.
              Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 07-17-2019, 05:03 AM.
              Suggestions:

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414981}}
                Level: {{esusrinfo_level414981}}
                Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414981}}

Curious about the "new" Plasma Cutter and Dark Web, as well as Dom new skills. "Zero Kelvin" sounds nerdy as heck so I like it.

Please call me Abeyll ~

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414982}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level414982}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414982}}

New dungeon patch notes are also up:
                  https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=6831

New armor is pretty well balanced (as in, across what each set gives - there's no clear winner, though the PvP set, Compete, suffers from Purple El Tear syndrome again):

- Balance : +7% Attack, +7% All Skill Damage
                  - Extreme : +20% Polarize (Attack/Attacked)
                  - Acceleration : -15% MP Usage, 20% Skill Cooldown Reset Chance for used skill, +3% Attack
                  - Amplify : +15% MP Usage, +12% Attack
                  - Support : Buff - Party All Skill Damage +10%, Buff - Party Critical Damage +10%
                  - Compete : -5% MP Usage, +10% HP, +10% Damage Reduction, +5% Attack, +150 All Element Resistance
                  Last edited by DreamerVG-solace-; 07-17-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Tsugumari-solace-
                    Tsugumari-solace- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmm, either Balance or Extreme seems to be the best. Amplify seems useless as it's less than Balance and with a negative effect. Support is probably too inconsistent. Acceleration is just okayish and Compete seems meh.

Now the question is what is better, Polarize or Attack & All Skill Damage. I don't think either of the two had a cap.

Edit: It's now translated https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=6831
                    Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 07-17-2019, 05:43 AM.

• Niwatari-solace-
                    Editing a comment
                    It is up on Babel if you want to give it translated link : https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=6831
                    These armor sounds really nice, but I hope there's more perks to them ~
                • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414989}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level414989}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414989}}

So compared to Elrianodes 5% (M)ATK, 10% All Skill Damage, 5% MP cost reduction
                  • [Worse] Balance : +7% Attack, +7% All Skill Damage
                  • [Better] Extreme : +20% Polarize (Attack/Attacked)
                  • [Worse] Acceleration : -15% MP Usage, 20% Skill Cooldown Reset (chance? or just cdr? it's worder poorly), +3% Attack
                  • [Worse] Amplify : +15% MP Usage, +12% Attack
                  • [Depends] Support : Buff - Party All Skill Damage +10%, Buff - Party Critical Damage +10%
                  • [Worse] Compete : -5% MP Usage, +10% HP, +10% Damage Reduction, +5% Attack, +150 All Element Resistance
                  Support depends on if you are the only one with it and even then the difference is maybe 2-3% as Critical Damage should not get the +50% modifier from critical attacks.

Edit: Are you kidding me?

Use Rainbow Jewel and Glacies to refine Anti-demon rainbow, refined gears have their stats boosted depending on their refine level and also gain an refine effec

Each armor parts have refine durability and it’s decreased by 1 each time refine is attempted.

Refine isn’t possible after refine durability reaches 0. You can use refine durability recover item to refine again.

(Chlorite Seed: Dungeon Drop / Blessed Chlorite Seed: Cash Shop)
                  The ones from the dungeon better have the same effect and a decent drop rate or this is an all time low in terms of greed.
                  Last edited by Tsugumari-solace-; 07-17-2019, 06:30 AM.
                  Suggestions:

Comment

• DreamKR-solace-
                    DreamKR-solace- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We don't have any idea what the Reinforce system does for the new sets yet - maybe these effects will get stronger? Or it'll be more like the individual El Tear effects. Gotta wait and see for now.
                • Class: {{esusrinfo_class414990}}
                  Level: {{esusrinfo_level414990}}
                  Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414990}}

Blade Master got an interesting new passive. Critical Damage increases based on Attack Speed.

They didn't change his Core system, though. Thought they'd add some effects to it.

Source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=90430

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414994}}
                    Level: {{esusrinfo_level414994}}
                    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414994}}

So, as of right now, I guess Metamorphy (and maybe RaS) benefits the most from the Re:Boot? Either way, I'm curious to see all the KR videos about this.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class414995}}
                      Level: {{esusrinfo_level414995}}
                      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild414995}}

RaS is the clear winner in terms of what we know from the patch notes alone, as there's nothing but buffs - and the V CD reduction alone is extremely significant. But we also don't know what any of the new skills do yet for the rest, so it remains to be seen.

Let's not forget Richter looked all but dead before ingame showed us how busted Viert Werfen Speer and Sicheln had become.
                      Last edited by DreamerVG-solace-; 07-17-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Niwatari-solace-
                        Editing a comment
                        Totally, I thought Babel reader learned the lesson but they are all crying about Oz. Well it is to be expected as there is still a ton of people that think Richter got gutted.

• Sa1ka-solace-
                        Sa1ka-solace- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        After seeing the reboots, I'd say Mtm is the clear winner. they made impact zone good. i'm in tears. Megaton Press looks really good too.
                    Working...
                    X
                    /* */