Mad Paradox
    skip it, this is disgusting

Anemos
    Wild Anemos with a wild birb.

Flame Lord
    Flame Lord by AetherFanart

Devi
    Don't look at it, don't make me suffer for my old days
    Fanart of Devi from Elsword.Still learning .x.

new pics coming soon, or when I feel like it
    Last edited by AetherOrchid-solace-; 02-12-2019, 08:24 PM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class384929}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level384929}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild384929}}

....That realism just doesn't feel good here for an anime game meant to be cute. e . e But it's good though, just not really that tasteful
    for an anime game. It makes it look like something extremely different.

Comment

• Tiano-solace-
      Tiano-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      This is probably not the best comment to make to a person (that I definitely know) who improved on their art work, in fact this is very degrading. I hope you reconsider and edit your post.

• Abeyll-solace-
      Abeyll-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      NexusRaciel-solace- I mean, he was frank but not rude about it. As an artist you need to be able to handle criticisms too, not only good things.

• Tiano-solace-
      Tiano-solace- commented
      Editing a comment
      As an artist I already know what it's like to receive feedback and critique, but this is clearly not useful feed back for the artist. If the style isn't your taste, just move along or provide useful CC. Saying that the art isn't tasteful because it doesn't fit the cutesy anime style doesn't provide any feedback to the OP on how to improve AT ALL. I know the OP personally and he can handle critique very well and this wasn't even critiquing. So yes, this post is rude and discourages future artists who would like to post in a similar style to the OP. Please come check out the Elsword fan art discord to see critquing and how it's done properly.
      Last edited by NexusRaciel-solace-; 01-24-2019, 08:20 PM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class385414}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level385414}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild385414}}

Originally posted by BettyShu-solace- View Post
    ....That realism just doesn't feel good here for an anime game meant to be cute. e . e But it's good though, just not really that tasteful
    for an anime game. It makes it look like something extremely different.
    I respect your opinion regarding this, but I would appreciate if you could show respect to style diversity and artistic interpretation as well.
    I can handle insults towards my skills, as they are clearly not perfect, but discouraging people to use their style because it strays from the community's comfort zone is a different thing. If you consider the result being "different" as something bad, it isn't so different from raw discrimination, so please keep those comments to yourself in the future.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class385769}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level385769}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild385769}}

Originally posted by AetherOrchid-solace- View Post

I respect your opinion regarding this, but I would appreciate if you could show respect to style diversity and artistic interpretation as well.
      I can handle insults towards my skills, as they are clearly not perfect, but discouraging people to use their style because it strays from the community's comfort zone is a different thing. If you consider the result being "different" as something bad, it isn't so different from raw discrimination, so please keep those comments to yourself in the future.
      It wasn't at all an insult and I clearly stated that I liked your art, I don't know why you are taking it like I told you your style was a piece of crap.
      I rather like them a lot, but you're taking it like I ended you. I maybe not worded the way I wanted it to come out, I'm not very social inept, infact I'm very socially awkward. Maybe I'll try again, because you feel that way that you do. I was saying that because the artstyle of the game was more kawaii, your style makes it feel like a totally different kind of thing all together. I can't see them in theme, even though they're cool characters. It's not meant to put anyone down for their style but it was an opinion, you should be able to handle those as well as critiques. Opinions will pop up left and right. I draw as well, I'm not new to the scene,
      I allow people to state what they need and take it into an account. I draw digitally and draw using manga art studio, so many times people have said a lot to me about my art.
      But like I said, it looks far too different and that too is an opinion, never told you to stop drawing your style or change your stuff up.
      Last edited by BettyShu-solace-; 01-26-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class385776}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level385776}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild385776}}

NexusRaciel
        It wasn't meant to be feedback, was meant to only be an opinion, you say you're an artist but as an artist myself, I too know what it's like. The thing is, that other artists themselve taught me is that you have to know how to take feedback in all forms. If an opinion is enough to get under your skin, you'll never learn even if it's bad or good. You're also misunderstanding me, you must be very young. I liked the pictures but I stated an opinion, I'll do it again. I love them a lot, but wasn't trying to make her get better because I don't do realism, myself. I could only give how I felt and you as an artist should allow people to state how they feel from any piece. Sad, Happy, Crappy. It's unbecoming of an artist to shun anything out that doesn't agree with you. My style isn't that better, it doesn't fit here either. when I say not tasteful I meant as it doesn't fit the image because it's too evolved.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class388634}}
          Level: {{esusrinfo_level388634}}
          Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild388634}}

updated laby arts bump

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class388785}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level388785}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild388785}}

I myself have no problem with realism aesthetics or preferring manga art style. That being said your arts made me felt disturbed upon encountering the “uncanny valley” from many of your works. Especially the picture with Mad Paradox. I was startled almost every time I saw it.
            "I hereby declare:...the remnants of the high nobility who plan to reverse the flow of history and steal by force the rights that the people have established will receive a suitable repayment for this atrocity." - Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Comment

• AetherOrchid-solace-
              Editing a comment
              ***I said skip it***
          • Class: {{esusrinfo_class390005}}
            Level: {{esusrinfo_level390005}}
            Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild390005}}

(that feel when im the only one who likes the Add one because the colors / lighting on it is on point) Love your work! looks like you're slightly better with your ladies over males~ but that's a given as you'll prob only get better at both~

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class390501}}
              Level: {{esusrinfo_level390501}}
              Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild390501}}

bump laby art update

Comment

Working...
              X
              /* */