• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class457085}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level457085}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457085}}

El Crystal Shutdown/Explosion + Demon King + Dark El theory

I have a theory regarding El Crystal shutdown/explosion, Demon King and the Dark El.

In Eve's Master Road ingame story, Adrian mentioned that the king and aristocrats of Elrian Kingdom were drunk with power and intended to use the Nasods to become gods. I think that may be one of the main reasons behind the El crystal power shutdown. Gods saw that humans wanted to become peers of them, but at the same time humans still using El power supplied by gods themselves to achieve that very agenda.

Probably the gods intended to "teach humanity a lesson that they will remember in their bones" through shutting down the El Crystal, which in turn triggered an energy crisis and Nasod War. Human's ancient civilization was destroyed in process.

So what does it have anything to do with Dark El and Demon King, you ask?

Well, I think the El Crystal and Dark El are linked. In Diangelion's backstory, it was said that the restored El Crystal had also amplified the power of Dark El, which in turn invigorated Lu greatly, hence resulted in Luciel's power in their Diangelion job path.

So the opposite is also true, when El Crystal is weakened, Dark El is also weakened.

In Human World, when El Crystal shutdown happened, energy crisis and ecological collapse happened, humanity faced extinction, until the appearance of the first El Lady which filled the El Crystal with power again. I think gods preferred that method to simply providing El energy to humans with no sacrifice needed like previously, probably they thought that humans had to redeem themselves through sacrifices, such as the sacrifices of El Ladies for example.

Meanwhile in Demon World, there was no equivalent of El Lady, and because El Crystal's power was fading, so did Dark El's power. Before Dark El's power was reduced to zero, Demon King (probably one of the very few who knew about the existence of Dark El and its natures) had no choice but sacrificing themselves to save Dark El before it vanished completely, hence resulted in the sudden disappearance of Demon King, which in turn triggered a successon crisis and Demon King's vassals began to fight against each others to claim the throne of Demon King for themselves. And the rest is history.

...Either that, or the disappearance of Demon King coincided with the event of El Explosion instead of El Shutdown, and subsequently the same chain of events as I had mentioned above happening.
    Last edited by Tyrannicide-solace-; 06-25-2020, 06:31 AM.
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class457096}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level457096}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457096}}

I love this theory. The El and Dark El Crystals are definitely linked, that's confirmed. We know the Gods are not amicable towards humans, and that might be the result of their abuse of the El Crystal along with Adrian and Debrians' ambition. Ishmael might have not wanted Ain to become "like them".

The Demon King sacrificing himself to the Dark El Crystal is impossible to confirm right now, but I want it to be true. I still believe Laby is linked to the Dark El - it would further show that the El and Dark El are connected, as the restoration of the former freed her from the Dark Forest.

The Henir Cult is largely made up of Debrians and others who follow that ideology. If they couldn't use Elia and Ishmael's power of the El for themselves, they might want to use Henir instead to destroy Elrios and create/move to a new world. Elysion is a small snapshot of that idea, without the use of Henir.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class457109}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level457109}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild457109}}

Originally posted by Shirenn-solace- View Post
      I love this theory. The El and Dark El Crystals are definitely linked, that's confirmed. We know the Gods are not amicable towards humans, and that might be the result of their abuse of the El Crystal along with Adrian and Debrians' ambition. Ishmael might have not wanted Ain to become "like them".

The Demon King sacrificing himself to the Dark El Crystal is impossible to confirm right now, but I want it to be true. I still believe Laby is linked to the Dark El - it would further show that the El and Dark El are connected, as the restoration of the former freed her from the Dark Forest.

The Henir Cult is largely made up of Debrians and others who follow that ideology. If they couldn't use Elia and Ishmael's power of the El for themselves, they might want to use Henir instead to destroy Elrios and create/move to a new world. Elysion is a small snapshot of that idea, without the use of Henir.
      Yeah, Demon King self-sacrifice to save Dark El would be similar to Gwyn - Lord of Cinder in Dark Souls series, who sacrificed himself to link the First Flame, thus prolonging the Age of Fire.

Comment

Working...
      X
      /* */